Waiting For Martial Law

Hossfly

ZIONIST
Gold Supporting Member
Dec 5, 2008
Ft Worth,TX
This would end up in Conspiracy Theories if posted anywhere else so I put it here. I just got out my emergency radio because I've been expecting this news.

Broadcast TV Stations Now Being Told To Prepare for Martial Law— Here’s What We Know

Broadcast TV Stations Now Being Told To Prepare for Martial Law— Here’s What We Know

On social media, I have seen several posts that from friends that they have received emergency broadcast messages on their televisions. Of course, in any other time that would not cause any suspicion but considering the tensions rising in the country as Biden prepares to be installed as president, it does cause one to wonder.
Now in an article, I discovered while sifting through the ever-abundant news stories being churned out, this one caught my eye.
According to a TV station employee, there were informed that they should prepare to program for the next 72 hours after the Biden steal.
Like, I said this could be nothing or it could be something but in the moment of time that we find ourselves in anything is possible.

Here is more:

The bestest funny part of this (not to say martial law is funny :eusa_naughty:) ............all broadcasting networks must issue the message. All tv networks, radio stations and will include messages to cell phones and probably posted on all social media outlets as well. :eusa_dance:

The EBS emergency broadcast system will do the announcing and you will hear that annoying beeping sound that is loud and long...You remember, like when they used to practice it...They still do on the radio...

The EBS emergency broadcast system will do the announcing and you will hear that annoying beeping sound that is loud and long...You remember, like when they used to practice it...They still do on the radio...

Another very common use for the system is for Amber Alerts....like when kids go missing
I had four kids and was never lucky enough to lose them....

Yeah, that would probably be a great way to speed up their agenda.

I could see a declaration of Martial Law as they begin to go full Mode Gun Confiscation.

To keep people from gathering or running.

Forum List

Back