Wait, there are more than just two races?

There are only two races ...

View attachment 454954

Better make that three......

1612880021798.png

For the establishment, there are their interrelated families, and then there is e-v-e-r-y-o-n-e else. *makes broad sweeping motion*

I blame the Chinese government for Covid and the lies they spread about them and the virus. I don't blame Asians.

They might want to consider starting a movement so we can become aware of their plight. How about ALM and then they can "protest" this spring and summer.

They caught the guy...

The Alameda County district attorney’s office on Monday charged Yahya Muslim, 28, with assault, elder abuse and special allegations of causing great bodily injury and committing a crime while on release pending the resolution of another case, according to court records.​

Screenshot_2021-02-09-10-25-42(1).png

Leftists must be thrilled to have this obvious Trump supporter charged in this crime...it's like they hand picked him from central casting. Fits the narrative perfectly...

Last edited:
There has been a spike in anti-Asian American hate crimes throughout this pandemic thing. Hasn't made the front page though, has it?

Naw... not when so many Trump supporters are perfectly okay with him blaming Covid on Asians.
Can you post a quote of Trump blaming covid on Asians? Can you post a quote of Trump blaming anything on any race? The last I checked Trump blamed the China virus on the Chinese.
And SPECIFICALLY, the Chinese commie GOVERNMENT

They caught the guy...

The Alameda County district attorney’s office on Monday charged Yahya Muslim, 28, with assault, elder abuse and special allegations of causing great bodily injury and committing a crime while on release pending the resolution of another case, according to court records.​

View attachment 455070

Leftists must be thrilled to have this obvious Trump supporter charged in this crime...it's like they hand picked him from central casting. Fits the narrative perfectly...
They're a predictable race. Always petty, violent crime

There has been a spike in anti-Asian American hate crimes throughout this pandemic thing. Hasn't made the front page though, has it?
so you down vote the truth
hahahahahhahahahaah

Lol I know right? He's such a douche...

Naw... not when so many Trump supporters are perfectly okay with him blaming Covid on Asians.
Ive never seen anytone blame asians for COVID. Ive seen the governemnt of China get blamed, but never asians in general. Do you have evidence of this claim or are you just spouting your usual nonsense?

hahahahahhahahahaah

He is the most worthless troll loser at USMB. He has never made a single good point ever.

hahahahahhahahahaah

He is the most worthless troll loser at USMB. He has never made a single good point ever.

Do you need a tissue? Want to compare threads started?

hahahahahhahahahaah

Do you need a tissue? Want to compare threads started?
Quiet down while we mock you.

• Funny
Reactions: Taz

Forum List

Back