Wait, there are more than just two races?

There has been a spike in anti-Asian American hate crimes throughout this pandemic thing. Hasn't made the front page though, has it?
so you down vote the truth
hahahahahhahahahaah

Lol I know right? He's such a douche...
He is the most worthless troll loser at USMB. He has never made a single good point ever.

Do you need a tissue? Want to compare threads started?
Quiet down while we mock you.

Want to compare threads started, chickenshit?

There has been a spike in anti-Asian American hate crimes throughout this pandemic thing. Hasn't made the front page though, has it?
hahahahahhahahahaah

He is the most worthless troll loser at USMB. He has never made a single good point ever.

Want to compare threads started, chickenshit? Well? Where did you run off to, big mouth?

hahahahahhahahahaah

Want to compare threads started, chickenshit? Well? Where did you run off to, big mouth?
No, i dont want to "compare threads started". Yet another stupid and meaningless post from Unkotare. :cuckoo:

No, i dont want to "compare threads started". ...

I didn't think so, chickenshit. In that case, you can keep your "He has never made a single good point ever" to yourself, big mouth.

No, i dont want to "compare threads started". ...

I didn't think so, chickenshit. In that case, you can keep your "He has never made a single good point ever" to yourself, big mouth.
You still arent making any points. I wonder if it will happen someday.

Don't run your mouth if you aren't willing to back it up, boy.
Maybe you ought to take your own advice. Your reputation around here is terrible. Maybe if you made a good point from time to time, you wouldnt have this reputation, but i think its safe to say at this point that your arent capable of that.

... Your reputation around here is terrible. ......

Oh no! Does that mean I can't sit with the popular kids in the cafeteria? How can I ever carry on?

Maybe it's time for you to grow up, boy.

Democrats limit asians entering the colleges they control saying that if they didn't, the colleges would be full of them. Oh the HORROR

Forum List

Back