Woman in Gorilla Glue hair horror may sue over ordeal

JustAGuy1

Diamond Member
Aug 18, 2019
A Louisiana woman who went viral after struggling to remove Gorilla Glue from her hair claims that the hospital nor the company’s advice helped remove the hardened adhesive.

Now she’s considering a lawsuit to get out of the sticky situation, according to TMZ.

Tessica Brown hired an attorney and is weighing litigation against Gorilla Glue, because while the product’s label warns against using on eyes, skin or clothing – it does not mention hair – the outlet reports.

During Brown’s weekend trip to the ER, healthcare workers put acetone on the back of her head, but instead of getting to the root of the problem, it burned her scalp and only made the glue gooey before hardening back up, according to TMZ.

Gorilla Glue is aware of the dilemma, and tweeted a statement reading: “We are very sorry to hear about the unfortunate incident that Miss Brown experienced using our Spray Adhesive on her hair. We are glad to see in her recent video that Miss Brown has received medical treatment from her local medical facility and wish her the best.”

The company goes on to reiterate that its product “is not indicated for use in or on hair as it is considered permanent.”

Brown posted last week that her hair had been stuck in place for a month after she ran out of her usual hair product and opted to use the extra-strong superglue instead.

Tessica Brown hired an attorney and is weighing litigation against Gorilla Glue, because while the product’s label warns against using on eyes, skin or clothing – it does not mention hair – the outlet reports.

Alrighty then. Perhaps this is why Progs want to do away with meritocracy.

Brown posted last week that her hair had been stuck in place for a month after she ran out of her usual hair product and opted to use the extra-strong superglue instead.

Stupidity should not be rewarded

Shave your head and start over. If people ask why you have no hair, explain how stupid you are

Stupidity should not be rewarded

Shave your head and start over. If people ask why you have no hair, explain how stupid you are
You are one of the most inconsistent posters i have ever seen on the interwebz.
Congrats

hope she likes the 'do. gonna be there a while.

and she can sue all she likes because there's no warning against use on hair while there is about skin.

The problem is not that it's stuck in her hair, it's stuck to her scalp, which is skin. Sorry, Gorilla Sue.

we have a ton of this glue...hubby uses it all the time...it is a harsh glue...once it reacts and sets up...it is there for good....who the hell runs outta product and just grabs a bottle of glue...she does need to try to get oxygen to her scalp

sue who? sue your own stupidity

2 weeks ago I split my forhead open over my left eye. Instead of going o the ER I had my wife pinch it shut and I Gorilla Glued it. Worked perfectly and saved me $500

my son is a climber..they use it for skin flaps on hands....or feet...i dont approve but they are out in nature and need quick fixes....amazing what one can do with oral gel and glue

If she is a lefty, which she obviously is if she did something this stupid, she should tell the media and judge that Trump recommended it. Easy victory for this lawsuit.

my son is a climber..they use it for skin flaps on hands....or feet...i dont approve but they are out in nature and need quick fixes....amazing what one can do with oral gel and glue

When I was 14, learning to play guitar, I would literally play until my fingertips started bleeding. We'd soak up the blood, cover the fingertips in Super Glue, and keep going.

My mother was mortified...

Forum List

Back