Wait. So the cocaine was OUTSIDE the White House?

Conservative from Georgia

Diamond Member
Oct 24, 2018
The cocaine found near the White house found outside of the White House, where guests put their belongings before entering.

Initially I was very excited about this news because I wanted to sock it to the liberals, but now my erection is gone because there wasn't even cocaine inside the White House.

“The substance was found near where guests are asked to leave their cell phones before proceeding into the West Wing. Those tours typically only occur on weekends.”

That cocaine found near the White was found outside of the White House where guests put their belongings before entering. I was very excited about this news because I wanted to sock it to liberals, but now my erection is gone because there wasn't even cocaine inside the White House.

The substance was found near the ground floor entrance to the West Wing, a person familiar with the matter said. The location is where staff-led tours of the White House pass through on their way into the building.

Bummer.

“The substance was found near where guests are asked to leave their cell phones before proceeding into the West Wing. Those tours typically only occur on weekends.”
Meanwhile, to absolutely zero (0) surprise:

That cocaine found near the White was found outside of the White House where guests put their belongings before entering. I was very excited about this news because I wanted to sock it to liberals, but now my erection is gone because there wasn't even cocaine inside the White House.

The substance was found near the ground floor entrance to the West Wing, a person familiar with the matter said. The location is where staff-led tours of the White House pass through on their way into the building.

Bummer.

Outside the White House? I haven't heard that. What are they going to say next? It was found across the street?

FakeTapper.jpg

Which news outline reported that it was found inside?
is your source something like “MAGA Macho Man” from a message board?
All of them. Since when have you seen a waiting area outside the WH for cubby storage? Oh yeah, that story's out of date anyway. It was, later, supposedly found near the Situation Room. So, your linked story is listing the second of three places this bag was allegedly found.

All of them. Since when have you seen a waiting area outside the WH for cubby storage? Oh yeah, that story's out of date anyway. It was, later, supposedly found near the Situation Room. So, your linked story is listing the second of three places this bag was allegedly found.
Are you quoting the Secret Service? Or “Nostra from a message board”?

Can you name the alleged three places that the Secret Service said this bag was found on?

I wasn't addressing you.i have known for a week the baggy was found in a public area used by visitors and tourists.
You have because that's what has been fed to the media. Because the hazmat dispatch call said that it was found in the residence's library. That was the initial story of where the bag was found. Got any plausible explanation how this bag moved from there to this public area used by visitors and tourists? I'm not sure that the public area and the library are even on the same floor.

You have because that's what has been fed to the media. Because the hazmat dispatch call said that it was found in the residence's library. That was the initial story of where the bag was found. Got any plausible explanation how this bag moved from there to this public area used by visitors and tourists? I'm not sure that the public area and the library are even on the same floor.
Can you quote the “hazmat dispatch? Or if you're feeling lazy, just give me the link.

First I've heard about the library.

Forum List

Back