Lauren Boebert being disrespectful.

Clearly she has no respect for children. Especially murdered children. She was given a pin to honor one of the murdered children in Uvalde. The very next thing she did was throw it in the trash.
Backstory:

So?

A total stranger handed her a piece of paper -- someone she had every reason to believe hated her. It could have been powdered with anthrax.

I wouldn't have touched it.

Y'all are funny.

(^link is deliberately trimmed. Works fine for me)

I recall mass shootings being referred to as "going postal" when I was a kid. Had no idea what that even meant for many years.

I recall mass shootings being referred to as "going postal" when I was a kid. Had no idea what that even meant for many years.

She had a few choices. She could have kept the pin. She could have waited until she was not being filmed to throw it away. She chose to throw it away as soon as she possibly could. I see this as nothing more than a 'fuck you' to Maite Rodriguez. Boebert had a choice. Maite Rodriguez did not. The MAGA crowd does not care about children. You will never convince me otherwise.

This thread is not about Biden. It is about one of your heroes disrespecting the memory of a murdered innocent child.
At some point we will find out that we cannot spend 100,000 percent of resources that can only end up being 100%. The founding fathers warned about this. Freedoms given up for security and social programs that never will end. Guilting comes from it.

She had a few choices. She could have kept the pin. She could have waited until she was not being filmed to throw it away. She chose to throw it away as soon as she possibly could. I see this as nothing more than a 'fuck you' to Maite Rodriguez. Boebert had a choice. Maite Rodriguez did not. The MAGA crowd does not care about children. You will never convince me otherwise.
She could have advocated that schools be hardened with secure and bulletproof doors, and armed adults to actually protect the children. You know . . . armed security and physical barriers just like Joe Biden, Chuck Schumer, and every other senior Democrat official who opposes armed security for our children has.

Oh wait, she has been advocating that. She cares more about school safety than all those Democrats.

Hardening schools would be a lot more effective than passing out pins. Remember how the left went into a tizzy over people saying "thoughts and prayers" after a school shooting? A pin is no more effective, but somehow wearing it is mandatory? At least the "thoughts and prayers" crowd didn't try to force others to think and pray.

Trying to get a liberal to do either one would be incredibly cruel.

Funny how you assume she knew she was filmed from behind. She now has eyes in the back of her head?

This is rich, from the cult that kills babies in the womb and calls it "healthcare"

Call me MAGA again. I like how it proves your fear.

Time is here.

Last edited:
Maga dont give a shit how many kids get slaughtered.

Of course she knew. Let's say she didn't. You think it's acceptable to disrespect a murdered child as long as no one sees it?
MAGA's do not care about human life.

Prove that she knew that someone was following her from behind with a camera.

Maga dont give a shit how many kids get slaughtered.

Leftist cult vermin don't give a shit how many children get murdered in the womb or sterilized if they survive long enough to be born or commit suicide when they realize how stupid they were to submit to the woke Slice-and-Dice machine.

Call us MAGA again.

We like it.

"end gun violence" "ban assault weapons"
More people die from hammers and fists than "assault weapons"
They are but a miniscule stat in the overall gun deaths in this country.
But we should take those people seriously? :rofl:

Clearly she has no respect for children. Especially murdered children.
Neither did your people, as they rode them down, or enslaved them.
And you're still mad at those who conquered you for forcing you to stop.

For the anti-gun left, dead children are nothing more than a means to an end - to pretend otherwise is dishonest, or ignorant.

She could have advocated that schools be hardened with secure and bulletproof doors, and armed adults to actually protect the children. You know . . . armed security and physical barriers just like Joe Biden, Chuck Schumer, and every other senior Democrat official who opposes armed security for our children has.

Oh wait, she has been advocating that. She cares more about school safety than all those Democrats.

Hardening schools would be a lot more effective than passing out pins. Remember how the left went into a tizzy over people saying "thoughts and prayers" after a school shooting? A pin is no more effective, but somehow wearing it is mandatory? At least the "thoughts and prayers" crowd didn't try to force others to think and pray.

Trying to get a liberal to do either one would be incredibly cruel.
Don’t forget to surround the school with a 10 foot chain link fence topped with razor wire and you should probably also add watch towers to put guards armed with rifles in.

Don’t forget to surround the school with a 10 foot chain link fence topped with razor wire and you should probably also add watch towers to put guards armed with rifles in.
Oh no!

No need to go that far. They're only kids, AKA clumps of cells. Not like they are as important as Hunter Biden who has physical barriers and armed guards to ensure his safety.

In Nashville, the enraged tranny started the shooting rampage by shooting out the entrance door. So yeah. A sniper would have come in handy. But a hardened set of double doors would have sufficed. Would that have been aesthetically pleasing enough for you?

Casualties were relatively low due to measures like intruder drills and locked classroom doors. But I suppose you would consider that a distraction from important lessons like gender awareness and white privilege?

Why do you oppose taking steps that will actually protect school kids, teachers etc?
What are you talking about? I’m the one actually proposing things that’ll protect kids and teachers.

Don’t forget to harden the school busses. We have a lot of MRAPs left over maybe we could find a new use for these.

1689778962006.jpeg

Forum List

Back