Voting Machines in Pennsylvania County Rejecting Ballots… but Only REPUBLICAN Ballots

From the article:

The Fayette County Bureau of Elections has confirmed that precincts across the county are having issues with machines not scanning bar codes on all ballots, for both Republicans and Democrats.

But the Trumpsters don't care. Their Trumpster websites only speak da troof.
Is the trump fluffers didn't lie, they'd have nothing to say.

Wait...this was only the PARIMARY and not the general election?

And all voters ended up being hand counted?

OH
You mean to tell me this entire thread was just a bunch of trump idiots in a circle shooting their semen on each other? I'm shocked. SHOCKED!

“Just to make it fair, because if someone has a ballot and they miss mark it, you know the Republicans wouldn’t have a chance to correct it, but the Democrats do. So, now we’re not scanning any of them. We’re just putting them in the back,” said Varney.

“It does seem to be an issue with how the barcodes were printed,” said St. Rep. Matt Dowling, R – Fayette County.

Dowling told Channel 11, the board of elections informed his office, the barcode issue was impacting both Republican and Democratic voters.

Because of the issue, the Fayette County Republican Party filed an emergency petition for a judge to order all ballots not to be scanned, and instead, have the Judge of Elections and poll workers tally the ballots at the end of the day.

Dowling tells Channel 11 he is satisfied with the decision.

From the article:

The Fayette County Bureau of Elections has confirmed that precincts across the county are having issues with machines not scanning bar codes on all ballots, for both Republicans and Democrats.

How does that disprove that it was only republican votes that were discarded in

Pennsylvania.​

They were all Trump votes too!!!!!
Godboy, I was sarcastic. The votes had nothing to do with Trump, and since the ballot barcodes were defective they just hand counted ballots. It's a
"non story"

From the article:

How does that disprove that it was only republican votes that were discarded in

Pennsylvania.​

They were all Trump votes too!!!!!
Godboy, I was sarcastic. The votes had nothing to do with Trump, and since the ballot barcodes were defective they just hand counted ballots. It's a
"non story"
Oh, you have information proving this is a non story? I would love to see it. Got a link?

OH
You mean to tell me this entire thread was just a bunch of trump idiots in a circle shooting their semen on each other? I'm shocked. SHOCKED!

“Just to make it fair, because if someone has a ballot and they miss mark it, you know the Republicans wouldn’t have a chance to correct it, but the Democrats do. So, now we’re not scanning any of them. We’re just putting them in the back,” said Varney.

“It does seem to be an issue with how the barcodes were printed,” said St. Rep. Matt Dowling, R – Fayette County.

Dowling told Channel 11, the board of elections informed his office, the barcode issue was impacting both Republican and Democratic voters.

Because of the issue, the Fayette County Republican Party filed an emergency petition for a judge to order all ballots not to be scanned, and instead, have the Judge of Elections and poll workers tally the ballots at the end of the day.

It wasn’t just the primary. It also had state ballot questions.

From the article:

What was that you were saying? -
On Tuesday afternoon, the Fayette County Board of Election delivered new ballots with barcodes, so precincts could scan and count ballots being cast following the barcode issue.

“The scanning machine was not scanning. At first, we thought it was all ballots, but then realized it was only Republican ballots,” said Chris Varney, Fayette County Judge of Elections.
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

According to Varney, poll workers began noticing scanning programs shortly after their precinct opened.

The top thread starter article was all about the presidential election, with not a mention that this was a primary election.

Primaries are run by the parties and print separate ballots, Republicans do their candidate choice ballots and Democrats do their choice of candidates....

So it was not a regular election with democrats running against republicans all on one ballot, as it would be in the election on Nov 3, 2020, as I initially believed through the misleading first fake opinion article in the op link.

Only Republican PRIMARY ballots were rejected....so republicans positioned their barcode on their primary ballots in the wrong spot, on a fold spot...is what is believed so far.

The premise of the op that this could happen in the presidential election, only allowing democratic votes to be counted and republican votes for Trump be rejected, is all FAKE NEWS and utterly ridiculous, because it can't happen in a general election, where the ballot is the same ballot for everyone.

This entire thread premise / creation, is simply to troll or deceive other republicans in to believing Dominion did this, in the presidential election, thus the presidential election WAS a fraud! Oh my!!!

The op thread starter fake news link, took your real news article and turned it in to a conspiracy.
Actually, no, it wasn’t. There were also proposed constitutional amendments questions as well.

From the article:

On Tuesday afternoon, the Fayette County Board of Election delivered new ballots with barcodes, so precincts could scan and count ballots being cast following the barcode issue.

“The scanning machine was not scanning. At first, we thought it was all ballots, but then realized it was only Republican ballots,” said Chris Varney, Fayette County Judge of Elections.
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

According to Varney, poll workers began noticing scanning programs shortly after their precinct opened.

The top thread starter article was all about the presidential election, with not a mention that this was a primary election.

Primaries are run by the parties and print separate ballots, Republicans do their candidate choice ballots and Democrats do their choice of candidates....

So it was not a regular election with democrats running against republicans all on one ballot, as it would be in the election on Nov 3, 2020, as I initially believed through the misleading first fake opinion article in the op link.

Only Republican PRIMARY ballots were rejected....so republicans positioned their barcode on their primary ballots in the wrong spot, on a fold spot...is what is believed so far.

The premise of the op that this could happen in the presidential election, only allowing democratic votes to be counted and republican votes for Trump be rejected, is all FAKE NEWS and utterly ridiculous, because it can't happen in a general election, where the ballot is the same ballot for everyone.

This entire thread premise / creation, is simply to troll or deceive other republicans in to believing Dominion did this, in the presidential election, thus the presidential election WAS a fraud! Oh my!!!

The op thread starter fake news link, took your real news article and turned it in to a conspiracy.
Actually, no, it wasn’t. There were also proposed constitutional amendments questions as well.
Which still does not imply the democrats and/or dominion did this purposely.... as the thread starter, was trying to falsely imply.

From the article:

Which still does not imply the democrats and/or dominion did this purposely.... as the thread starter, was trying to falsely imply.
Show where he implied that.

From the article:

Too much truth for you to handle, because here you are.
Did you see what I posted?
as usual, nothing
So you have no comment on the fact that the Trumpster website clearly misrepresented the facts, and that a Trumpster took the story as fact and ran with it.

Well, I'm surely not surprised.
They're children, Mac.
No...Children get smarter....Trump supporters just get dumber and dumber.

From the article:

Too much truth for you to handle, because here you are.
Did you see what I posted?
as usual, nothing
So you have no comment on the fact that the Trumpster website clearly misrepresented the facts, and that a Trumpster took the story as fact and ran with it.

Well, I'm surely not surprised.
They're children, Mac.
No...Children get smarter....Trump supporters just get dumber and dumber.
the scum xiden idolers just get dumber and dumber, with each passing second

OH

You mean to tell me this entire thread is just a bunch of xiden idiots in a circle shooting their semen on each other? I'm shocked. SHOCKED!

Forum List

Back