voting for the Lesser Evil... LOL!

It's the nature of politicians that there is rarely a choice worth making, still, not going to avoid the polls this year. Every election I toy with the idea of skipping it but I still find myself standing there in the booth with my sample ballot in hand to do my civic duty as an American.

Am i the only one who thinks us being reduced to this is Pathetic? OMFG.. :eek-52:

One of the reason the Libertarian Party was created was the fact that Americans were being forced to vote for the lesser of two evils or none of the above.

Now all they have to do is run some people who offer more than a trash can to throw your vote into.

Am i the only one who thinks us being reduced to this is Pathetic? OMFG.. :eek-52:

One of the reason the Libertarian Party was created was the fact that Americans were being forced to vote for the lesser of two evils or none of the above.

Now all they have to do is run some people who offer more than a trash can to throw your vote into.

If you are a parasite or a warmonger don't waste your vote voting Libertarian. You already have the Demopublicans . Enjoy.

If you are a parasite or a warmonger don't waste your vote voting Libertarian. You already have the Demopublicans . Enjoy.

I'm neither but I am not joining anyone who is as hateful and spiteful as the average internet libertarian. I agree with much of their stated platform but people like you make it seem like a sham cover for a hate group.

I'm neither but I am not joining anyone who is as hateful and spiteful as the average internet libertarian. I agree with much of their stated platform but people like you make it seem like a sham cover for a hate group.
I don't speak for all Libertarians.

But I do hate tyrants, slavery, warmongering, parasites.

Therein lies the problem, you sound remarkably similar to every online libertarian I have ever encountered and no political movement with such a wide basis in hate can be trusted to act in a responsible, compassionate manner.

me too.. :scared1:

No, you are not alone.

The large part of this country that doesn't vote, doesn't just do that because they don't know how or don't have time. Many of them examined the pro's & cons of voting for "the least worst" and decided, like I have, that voting for them (one of the two major parties) only encourages them.

Gen'l/President Washington warned about parties for good reason. They, & the mega "too big to fail" banks need to be broken-up yesterday.

Therein lies the problem, you sound remarkably similar to every online libertarian I have ever encountered and no political movement with such a wide basis in hate cannot be trusted to act in a responsible, compassionate manner.
Therein lies the problem.

You sound remarkably similar to every online parasite and warmonger.

To act in a responsible compassionate manner means

1- feeding you , clothing you , sheltering you and quenching your thirst

2- bombing the fuck out every country on the face of mother earth

Therein lies the problem, you sound remarkably similar to every online libertarian I have ever encountered and no political movement with such a wide basis in hate cannot be trusted to act in a responsible, compassionate manner.

Yeah libertarians live by the negative stereotype and scapegoat people until their last miserable breath. Nice example.

Yeah libertarians live by the negative stereotype and scapegoat people until their last miserable breath. Nice example.
But you are lucky.

The Demopublicans will cater to your every demand.

Xmas is fast approaching , get that letter ready to Santa Claus, aka, Harry Reid (D-USSR).

Libertarians also don't seem to acct for the fact that the U.S. is in First world- nation, status because we are the world's reserve currency (libertarians want to abolish the fed) and it bankrolls its military w/ that $$$ to keep everyone else in line by bombing poor non-whites. :thup: MURICA!!!

But you are lucky.

The Demopublicans will cater to your every demand.

Xmas is fast approaching , get that letter ready to Santa Claus, aka, Harry Reid (D-USSR).

A responsive government is a hallmark of a free country, the "Demopublicans" are not exactly on the ball in the responsiveness department but at least "let them starve" is not an official policy proposal (yet).

yes not voting, rather than voting for the lesser of two evils, is sound strategy after all...by not voting for the lesser of two evils....you are helping the greater of two evils win....hmmmm...which means that when the greater of two evils gets into power...they will do the greater of evils, not the lesser of evils....

Yeah...that sort of thinking got us exactly where we are....libertarians...the democrats,best friends....

Libertarians also don't seem to acct for the fact that the U.S. is in First world- nation, status because we are the world's reserve currency (libertarians want to abolish the fed) and it bankrolls its military w/ that $$$ to keep everyone else in line by bombing poor non-whites. :thup: MURICA!!!

We are very lucky that American entrepreneurs are able to make a profit despite massive unconstitutional regulations and confiscatory taxation.

in 08 and 12 the voters voted for the greater of two evils. What does that say about the american voter?

McCain would have only been slightly better than obama, but Romney would have been a very good president. Good people make good presidents.

The following presidents in recent history were good people:
Kennedy
Reagan
Ford
Carter
Ike
Truman

Forum List

Back