voting for the Lesser Evil... LOL!

its no secret

155783_600.jpg
Um.. OK.. :banana::dance::eek-52::poop:

Voting for the lesser of two evils still means you are voting for evil. When you vote for someone, you are telling them they are doing something right. I absolutely refuse to tell either evil they are doing something right.

So I don't vote. I will not encourage them.
that

I'm sick of sending the latest liar to have them sip single malt scotch & smoke cigars all night at Bullfeathers (among other things) w/ lobbyists & assorted other connected cronies then , during the day, they "service" the well-connected.

so whats your alternative? stay home and let the lunacy continue? or like most people, vote against the worst candidate?

That's delusional. You can't vote "against" a candidate. Our system doesn't allow for that. All you can do is vote "for" a candidate. If you aren't "for" a candidate, don't vote for them. Or at least don't pretend you're being anything but dishonest.

are you serious dblack?

Yes. Why would you assume I'm not? You literally can't vote against one candidate. If you want to think of it that way, you have to acknowledge that, in voting for one candidate, you're voting against every other eligible candidate, including all possible write-ins.

Forum List

Back