Patriots yearn for the America we used to know

And yet about 80 percent of the Jews vote Democrat.

Well, it won't be the maga people that save it. They are entirely too pessimistic, and many of them do not support the constitution. As such, they are the greatest danger.
Please!

Greatest Christmas present would be for you and the other Progressives Regifted Fruit Cake mods to step down

GCPbV7kWkAACCMf

Patriots yearn for the America we used to know pyfta

{ “They” in the following sentiment by Lenny = “patriots” yearning for an America as it once used to be as Saint Lennypartiv perceives himself to be = MAGA = Swallowing for Trump in the name of Jesus Christ who died on the cross per iv. lennypartiv #1 } nf.24.01.06

i. lennypartiv #1 pyfta 23.12.12: They have fond memories of the past. •¥• lnnyprtv.23.12.12 #1

ii. lennypartiv #1 pyfta 23.12.12: They want the return of the glory days of America. •¥• lnnyprtv.23.12.12 #1

iii. lennypartiv #1 pyfta 23.12.12: “They understand what our Founding Fathers wanted America to be.” •¥¥• lnnyprtv.23.12.12 #1

iv. lennypartiv #1 pyfta 23.12.12: It’s the name Jesus, talk about it, say it. Pray to Him, talk about the sacrifice on the cross, that’s the answer. •¥¥¥• lnnyprtv.23.12.12 #1

v. lennypartiv #1 pyfta 23.12.12: Because so many of the people that are perpetrating the lies and the destruction on the country, they are evil doers •¥¥¥• lnnyprtv.23.12.12

White 6 #2 pyfta 23.12.12: Well, it won't be the maga people that save it. They are entirely too pessimistic, and many of them do not support the constitution. As such, they are the greatest danger. whvtv.23.12.12 #2
to lnnyprtv.23.12.12 #1

As a fellow law abiding citizen Voter White you are absolutely correct when you say it won't be the maga people that save America. But it is not because Jesus MAGA like Saint Lennypartiv is pessimistic.

His irrational Christian Beliefs “as he uses them” is unAmerican to most of us who understand what it means to live in the secular multicultural idea of a nation that our founding generation gave us.

Our founders rational theism was not incompatible with the white European supernatural Christianity that controls Saint Lennypartiv’s worldview which must be kept in mind.

I will get a little deeper into this as time permits.

Voter White’s posted replies as follows thus far on Saint Lennypartiv’s MAGA’s for Jesus thread.

White 6 said: But, those people support trump, who is against the constitution, even though he took an oath to protect and defend it, which he broke, like he does all oaths before God or anybody else. Now he says he will be a dictator on day one. Even Hannity gave him opportunity to correct, but no. He is danger and his supporters are dangerous. Better put your money on Nikki, or just plain lose. Dec 13, 2023 #54

White 6 said: Comments such as yours make me wonder why posters post hyperbole, if they do not wish it responded to. Dec 13, 2023 #54

White 6 said: I learned a lot about MAGA people on Jan 6 and since. That's about all I have for ya on the subject. Dec 13, 2023 #145

White 6 said: No. I cast my lines, from the dry, as I kayak over the rolling waters of political debate. Dec 15, 2023 #213

nf.24,01.06 #296
to whvtv.23.12.12 #2

Last edited:
Patriots yearn for the America we used to know pyfta

iii. lennypartiv #1 pyfta 23.12.12: “They understand what our Founding Fathers wanted America to be.” •¥¥• lnnyprtv.23.12.12 #1

iv. lennypartiv #1 pyfta 23.12.12: “It’s the name Jesus, talk about it, say it. Pray to Him, talk about the sacrifice on the cross, that’s the answer.” •¥¥¥• lnnyprtv.23.12.12 #1

White 6 #54 pyfta: But, those people support trump, who is against the constitution, even though he took an oath to protect and defend it, which he broke, like he does all oaths before God or anybody else. Now he says he will be a dictator on day one. Even Hannity gave him opportunity to correct, but no. He is danger and his supporters are dangerous. Better put your money on Nikki, or just plain lose. whvte_n.23.12.13 #54 to lnnyprtv.23.12.12 #1

Frankenstein #205 pyfra: Do you post with hip waders on because that is some serious B.S frnknstn.23.12.15 #205 to whvte_n.23.12.13 #54

Will you argue Saint Frankenstein that DJT was protecting the Constitution and my right to vote against him when he activated the fake electors plot to stay in power beyond his constitutional mandate to leave?

The infamous "Eastman Memo" laid out how the fake electors plot would work: If Pence received an alternate slate of electors from a certain state, he could refrain from including those states' electoral votes in the official count, giving Trump a slight advantage. Following Democrats' objections, Pence would have then sent the matter to the House of Representatives, where each state's delegation would have exactly one vote. Because Republicans controlled slightly more state delegations than Democrats, this would have also resulted in a Trump victory. Bombshell report reveals evidence Trump campaign 'directly orchestrated' fake elector plo

Why don’t I as a law abiding voter have the right to see what a jury trial decides whether Trump broke laws and is a threat to society if he is found guilty?

What is the BS in POST whvte_n.23.12.13 #54 to lnnyprtv.23.12.12 #1 ?

nf.24.01.06 #298
to frnknstn.23.12.15 #205

Last edited:
They have fond memories of the past. They want the return of the glory days of America. They understand what our Founding Fathers wanted America to be.

---It’s the name Jesus, talk about it, say it. Pray to Him, talk about the sacrifice on the cross, that’s the answer. Because so many of the people that are perpetrating the lies and the destruction on the country, they are evil doers---

The founders intended the death penalty for non-Christians?

Forum List

Back