Voters think the Democrats have their own extremism problem

I've been screaming this stuff since I've been on this board. Matt Lewis leans right, so his words will be dismissed. I sure wish they were not. The Dems will point to the popular vote, and that's fine, but that's not how you win elections. They have gone far too far on the cultural (and associated) issues, and now we're all going to pay the price for that. I'd sure like to see Dems read and absorb this piece.

At this critical moment in our history, the Dems are identified with issues that make them easy targets for the GQP, and they refuse to see it. Worse, it's many of those same issues that gave us Trumpism IN THE FIRST DAMN PLACE. And as I write this, I'm wondering if the Dems would even know what issues I'm talking about.

According to Third Way’s findings, “Despite a roster of GOP candidates who are extreme by any standard, voters see Democrats as just as extreme…”

Progressive readers may have difficulty understanding this, but for much of the country (and I’m not just talking about Trump fans), far-left ideas and activists are more troubling than the crazy candidates and conspiracies on the right.

^^^Oh look, a Biden cultist practicing "plausible deniability".

You fool no one. We all know you voted for Biden/Harris, the most extreme, radical left-wing DemoKKKrat ticket in history.

I've been screaming this stuff since I've been on this board. Matt Lewis leans right, so his words will be dismissed. I sure wish they were not. The Dems will point to the popular vote, and that's fine, but that's not how you win elections. They have gone far too far on the cultural (and associated) issues, and now we're all going to pay the price for that. I'd sure like to see Dems read and absorb this piece.

At this critical moment in our history, the Dems are identified with issues that make them easy targets for the GQP, and they refuse to see it. Worse, it's many of those same issues that gave us Trumpism IN THE FIRST DAMN PLACE. And as I write this, I'm wondering if the Dems would even know what issues I'm talking about.

According to Third Way’s findings, “Despite a roster of GOP candidates who are extreme by any standard, voters see Democrats as just as extreme…”

Progressive readers may have difficulty understanding this, but for much of the country (and I’m not just talking about Trump fans), far-left ideas and activists are more troubling than the crazy candidates and conspiracies on the right.

This is a picture of a DemoKKKrat Kathy Hochul supporter choking a black woman who supports her opponent. This is what political violence looks like, and it comes almost entirely from the left. You people encourage it, fund it, and create it.

1667927710491.png

The Democrat Party was hijacked by Anti-Semitic, Racist, far Left extremists some time ago and has pushed the party so far to the left that what used to be considered 'Left' is now considered 'the right'.

When a party's leaders can't define what a woman is, claim biological males can give birth, are pushing Transgender indoctrination in school, and their President is openly working with a partisan DOJ & FBI to brand parents as 'Domestic Terrorists' ... and they claim to be 'moderates' or 'slightly left'....you know they are redefining what 'the left' is.

People doing such things are attempting to own and control language.

I used to always vote a mix of Republicans, Democrats, Independents and others. Until Democrats went off the rails to the far left and did virtually every single thing they accused Republicans of doing. They have lost touch with reality so much that there is almost no Democrat I would vote for anymore. And, the crazy thing is, every time Democrats lose, they think it is because they needed to go further to the left.

And, thanks to that mistake and many more, the next fascist elected by the duopoly won't be a deluded TV host with ego issues. It'll be someone poised to truly take advantage of the opportunity.
Yeah, we discussed this shortly after Trump won. A better, more informed, more articulate, more intelligent, more mature, more crafty Trump will be much more dangerous. We may already have that in people like De Santis and Lake, or we may not.

The Democrat Party was hijacked by Anti-Semitic, Racist, far Left extremists some time ago and has pushed the party so far to the left that what used to be considered 'Left' is now considered 'the right'.

When a party's leaders can't define what a woman is, claim biological males can give birth, are pushing Transgender indoctrination in school, and their President is openly working with a partisan DOJ & FBI to brand parents as 'Domestic Terrorists' ... and they claim to be 'moderates' or 'slightly left'....you know they are redefining what 'the left' is.

People doing such things are attempting to own and control language.

Stalinist pigs.

Let's not mince words.

Controlling language is last year's schtick.

This year they've got gulags too.

It shouldn't be diminished because of the Repub's ability to both use social wedge issues effectively and to misrepresent the Dem's positions with devastating affect.

Not only that, they also correctly highlight the Dem's positions with devastating affect!

It's awful!
Correctly highlight? Nope. Disingenuously highlight, yes.

yes the majority of the nation understands now, more then ever, the dem party has fully embraced the demafasict and are being run by them

Yeah, we discussed this shortly after Trump won. A better, more informed, more articulate, more intelligent, more mature, more crafty Trump will be much more dangerous. We may already have that in people like De Santis and Lake, or we may not.

You voted for Joe Biden and Kamala Harris. What did you expect?

Yeah we’ll pay price, just as we are with the Ds in control. Nothing changes with the duopoly in charge. You should know that by now, but you don’t.
As long as we have a useless FedGov, nothing will change.

Since before the Civil War, the FedGov has been a tool of the Oligarchy. It's only purpose is to fuck over the masses on behalf of the powerful few.

Forum List

Back