Voters think the Democrats have their own extremism problem

I've been screaming this stuff since I've been on this board. Matt Lewis leans right, so his words will be dismissed. I sure wish they were not. The Dems will point to the popular vote, and that's fine, but that's not how you win elections. They have gone far too far on the cultural (and associated) issues, and now we're all going to pay the price for that. I'd sure like to see Dems read and absorb this piece.

At this critical moment in our history, the Dems are identified with issues that make them easy targets for the GQP, and they refuse to see it. Worse, it's many of those same issues that gave us Trumpism IN THE FIRST DAMN PLACE. And as I write this, I'm wondering if the Dems would even know what issues I'm talking about.

According to Third Way’s findings, “Despite a roster of GOP candidates who are extreme by any standard, voters see Democrats as just as extreme…”

Progressive readers may have difficulty understanding this, but for much of the country (and I’m not just talking about Trump fans), far-left ideas and activists are more troubling than the crazy candidates and conspiracies on the right.

I was talking to this one democrat lady who wanted to hire me help her, I told her the biggest problems with democrats they appear to be all pussy's , weak morons who float so far left not to upset anyone they lost their fricken minds, she got mad at me and wouldn't hire me.

But that's the 100% truth they have to quit with the identity politics and go back to their roots of strong unions , pro cops and such

I've been screaming this stuff since I've been on this board. Matt Lewis leans right, so his words will be dismissed. I sure wish they were not. The Dems will point to the popular vote, and that's fine, but that's not how you win elections. They have gone far too far on the cultural (and associated) issues, and now we're all going to pay the price for that. I'd sure like to see Dems read and absorb this piece.

At this critical moment in our history, the Dems are identified with issues that make them easy targets for the GQP, and they refuse to see it. Worse, it's many of those same issues that gave us Trumpism IN THE FIRST DAMN PLACE. And as I write this, I'm wondering if the Dems would even know what issues I'm talking about.

According to Third Way’s findings, “Despite a roster of GOP candidates who are extreme by any standard, voters see Democrats as just as extreme…”

Progressive readers may have difficulty understanding this, but for much of the country (and I’m not just talking about Trump fans), far-left ideas and activists are more troubling than the crazy candidates and conspiracies on the right.

Some of that as well.

That's what I'm seeing. Hope I'm wrong.
So do I but reality is not that nice. He absolutly destroyed in his election. The man is a good politician and he knows how to both attain and wield power. Trump was a dry run for him at this point IMHO.

I think it is going to come down to how he handles Trump. If he manages to garner Trumps supporters then I think he is going to be a shoe in.

So do I but reality is not that nice. He absolutly destroyed in his election. The man is a good politician and he knows how to both attain and wield power. Trump was a dry run for him at this point IMHO.

I think it is going to come down to how he handles Trump. If he manages to garner Trumps supporters then I think he is going to be a shoe in.
That's why I find myself actually hoping Trump runs.

That's why I find myself actually hoping Trump runs.
LOL.

Funny enough, you may be right. He will not win and if they run for the same seat he will self destruct on DeSantis. I do not think that it will matter if Trump does run though because I do not think DeSantis is dumb enough to enter into that mess. I could see him running after that though. DeSantis may very well lose all his momentum by then.

Of course that may mean 4 more years of Biden as well. Yay.....

LOL.

Funny enough, you may be right. He will not win and if they run for the same seat he will self destruct on DeSantis. I do not think that it will matter if Trump does run though because I do not think DeSantis is dumb enough to enter into that mess. I could see him running after that though. DeSantis may very well lose all his momentum by then.

Of course that may mean 4 more years of Biden as well. Yay.....
Yeah. The best we can hope for, from this shitshow, is gridlock.

Forum List

Back