Voter suppression laws likely tipped the scales for Trump, civil rights groups say

Of course they do. It;s not possible that the Dems ran a seriously flawed candidate who arrogantly expected Dem-bots to line up and vote for her just because she was the standard bearer. Someday you may get your head out of your butt but I doubt it.

And yet, she won the national popular vote. Thoughts?
Did she?...the total has not yet been calculated and Hillary won't ask for it due to several hundred thousand dead people voting.

Yup, she did.

2016 election results: State maps, live updates

When they've completed the count in Arizona, Georgia, Ohio, Michigan and Wisconsin, Trump will have won the Popular Vote.

Those above States are not at 100% vote counted if you notice, when they're all at 100% Trump will have won the Popular Vote as well as the Electoral College vote.

We'll see. Trump has to make up over 380,000 votes. It's possible.

I've just chosen Arizona to see where they're still counting in that State, they're at 79% counted.

Any Clinton votes are going to be minimal, Clinton's heaviest vote came from it seems Pima County, which the main place it says is Tucson and they're at 100% vote counted, so she can get no more votes from there, the other heavy Democratic votes came from Coconino County and they're at 100% vote counted, Apache County and they're at 100% vote counted and a smaller one Santa Cruz County and they're at 100% vote counted.

Arizona as a whole has been declared for Donald Trump of course.

WASHINGTON -- Civil rights groups say a tangle of Republican-backed “voter suppression” laws enacted since 2010 probably helped tip the scale for Republican nominee Donald Trump in some closely contested states on election night.

Of course they do. It;s not possible that the Dems ran a seriously flawed candidate who arrogantly expected Dem-bots to line up and vote for her just because she was the standard bearer. Someday you may get your head out of your butt but I doubt it.

CNN is saying she might not have.

BUT look at what you are saying. How could she win the popular vote and yet have had Democrat voter suppression?

Did she?...the total has not yet been calculated and Hillary won't ask for it due to several hundred thousand dead people voting.

Yup, she did.

When they've completed the count in Arizona, Georgia, Ohio, Michigan and Wisconsin, Trump will have won the Popular Vote.

Those above States are not at 100% vote counted if you notice, when they're all at 100% Trump will have won the Popular Vote as well as the Electoral College vote.

But, as the billionaire and real estate mogul prepares to assume power in January, he’s likely to face questions of legitimacy as Clinton appears poised to win the popular vote in the 2016 election, according to the latest reported tallies. Of the 119,643,176 votes counted so far, Clinton earned 59,938,290 compared to Trump’s 59,704,886, a razor-thin difference of 233,404, or rather 47.7 percent for the former secretary of state to 47.5 percent for the new president-elect, CNN and CBS News show.

Popular Vote Update 2016: Hillary Clinton Still Leads Donald Trump As Last Results Trickle In

That is .001% of the population. And you find that fascinating. You are remarkable.

Why thank you. I think so myself. :smile:

Yup, she did.

I've just chosen Arizona to see where they're still counting in that State, they're at 79% counted.

Any Clinton votes are going to be minimal, Clinton's heaviest vote came from it seems Pima County, which the main place it says is Tucson and they're at 100% vote counted, so she can get no more votes from there, the other heavy Democratic votes came from Coconino County and they're at 100% vote counted, Apache County and they're at 100% vote counted and a smaller one Santa Cruz County and they're at 100% vote counted.

AZ is pretty red. So yes, many of those votes still coming in will likely be for Trump.

Just can't accept you ran a shit candidate, can ya? She couldn't excite the base and got 6 million fewer votes than your dear leader did in 2012. That's why she lost.

Oh no. I totally accept that we didn't run the best candidate. I am furious that we didn't nominate Bernie.

I'm looking into voter counts and stuff, and it does seem like fewer people voted in some key areas.

Yeah, like PA, Ohio, MI, NC, FL.................... I could go on. Of course the State you folks said would flip for the bitch didn't, she lost TX by 9%.

I expected her to lose TX. PA is really fucking interesting to me. As is MI. FL....still interesting, though I think she could've won FL.

Over 40% of registered voters didn't vote in this election, which is absolutely disgusting in my opinion.

The numbers we discussed in another thread showed 88.1% of registered voters actually voted. Only 56% of voting age people were registered and voted.

WASHINGTON -- Civil rights groups say a tangle of Republican-backed “voter suppression” laws enacted since 2010 probably helped tip the scale for Republican nominee Donald Trump in some closely contested states on election night.

CNN is saying she might not have.

BUT look at what you are saying. How could she win the popular vote and yet have had Democrat voter suppression?

If it's determined over the next year or so that voter suppression actually happened, and she wins the popular vote, then certain states are gonna have some 'splainin to do.

Just can't accept you ran a shit candidate, can ya? She couldn't excite the base and got 6 million fewer votes than your dear leader did in 2012. That's why she lost.

Oh no. I totally accept that we didn't run the best candidate. I am furious that we didn't nominate Bernie.

I'm looking into voter counts and stuff, and it does seem like fewer people voted in some key areas.

Yeah, like PA, Ohio, MI, NC, FL.................... I could go on. Of course the State you folks said would flip for the bitch didn't, she lost TX by 9%.

I expected her to lose TX. PA is really fucking interesting to me. As is MI. FL....still interesting, though I think she could've won FL.

Over 40% of registered voters didn't vote in this election, which is absolutely disgusting in my opinion.

The numbers we discussed in another thread showed 88.1% of registered voters actually voted. Only 56% of voting age people were registered and voted.
Is there a link for that?

“When we look back, we will find that voter suppression figured prominently in the story surrounding the 2016 presidential election,” said Kristen Clarke, the president and executive director of the Lawyers’ Committee for Civil Rights Under Law.

Fourteen states had restrictive new voting laws on the books for the first time in a presidential election this year, according to the Brennan Center for Justice at NYU School of Law: Alabama, Arizona, Indiana, Kansas, Mississippi, Nebraska, New Hampshire, Ohio, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia and Wisconsin.

The laws included a mix of photo ID requirements for voters, cuts to early voting opportunities and curbs on voter registration activity.

Read rest of article here:
Voter suppression laws likely tipped the scales for Trump, civil rights groups say

Yeah right, Skippy!!! It was amazingly complex here in Texas, so no wonder minorities were intimidated!!! I actually had to present my voter registration card, pull out my wallet and present my driver's license, and then wait while the evil oppressors looked me up on the County registration list!!! Then , horror of horrors, I HAD TO SIGN THE VOTER ROLL BY MY NAME!!!!!!! OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!! It was all so terrifying!!!! A COUPLE OF PEOPLE LOOKED AT ME, TOO!!!!!

46.9% Of Eligible Voters Didn't Vote In The Election

Yup, she did.

He beat her by 4.07% in AZ, that alone probably picked up half that.

46.9% Of Eligible Voters Didn't Vote In The Election

But 50% of criminal illegal aliens voted, so it's a wash, Skippy!

“When we look back, we will find that voter suppression figured prominently in the story surrounding the 2016 presidential election,” said Kristen Clarke, the president and executive director of the Lawyers’ Committee for Civil Rights Under Law.

Fourteen states had restrictive new voting laws on the books for the first time in a presidential election this year, according to the Brennan Center for Justice at NYU School of Law: Alabama, Arizona, Indiana, Kansas, Mississippi, Nebraska, New Hampshire, Ohio, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia and Wisconsin.

The laws included a mix of photo ID requirements for voters, cuts to early voting opportunities and curbs on voter registration activity.

Read rest of article here:

Yeah right, Skippy!!! It was amazingly complex here in Texas, so no wonder minorities were intimidated!!! I actually had to present my voter registration card, pull out my wallet and present my driver's license, and then wait while the evil oppressors looked me up on the County registration list!!! Then , horror of horrors, I HAD TO SIGN THE VOTER ROLL BY MY NAME!!!!!!! OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!! It was all so terrifying!!!! A COUPLE OF PEOPLE LOOKED AT ME, TOO!!!!!

No one thinks there was any voter suppression in redneck Texas farnsy, as it will be as red as your sphincter until the end of time, so calm down, will ya?

Lie, deny, make excuses, burn the American flag, call for whites to die, call for the overthrow of the government, and call for the assassination of the new President...

Way to stay 'classy

:rolleyes:

Fewer blacks voted because they were no longer voting for the first black president and because Hillary is an untrustworthy white women whose voice grates like nails on a chalk board. The main cause of voter suppression was candidate Hillary Clinton.

Yup, she did.

AZ is pretty red. So yes, many of those votes still coming in will likely be for Trump.

It's the same with Georgia, the State has been called for Trump, they're at 93% of the vote counted and whatever remaining Red Republican Counties are still counting he'll get most of the remaining votes adding to his tally.

The big cities vote count are all at 100%, this is De Kalb County and Fulton County which it says Atlanta is in Fulton County, De Kalb County gave Clinton her single largest vote in Georgia 281,875 to Trumps 110,372.

Then Muscogee County, it says Columbus is the city, Clinton won that County but they've 100% counted, Richmond County, it says Augusta is the city, Clinton won that County but they've 100% counted and then Chatham County, it says Savannah is the city, Clinton won that County but again they've 100% counted.

It's the same with Georgia, the State has been called for Trump, they're at 93% of the vote counted and whatever remaining Red Republican Counties are still counting he'll get most of the remaining votes adding to his tally.

The big cities vote count are all at 100%, this is De Kalb County and Fulton County which it says Atlanta is in Fulton County, De Kalb County gave Clinton her single largest vote in Georgia 281,875 to Trumps 110,372.

Then Muscogee County, it says Columbus is the city, Clinton won that County but they've 100% counted, Richmond County, it says Augusta is the city, Clinton won that County but they've 100% counted and then Chatham County, it says Savannah is the city, Clinton won that County but again they've 100% counted.

Keep in mind that California is still only 69% in.

Fewer blacks voted because they were no longer voting for the first black president and because Hillary is an untrustworthy white women whose voice grates like nails on a chalk board. The main cause of voter suppression was candidate Hillary Clinton.

I don't know why the vermin are whining, they still got the vast majority of the hardcore racist vote, blacks and La Raza supporters.

Well, guess that blows the hell out of your voter suppression argument.

Don't you think that if those laws you described suppress votes, that they would suppress republican votes just as much as democrat votes? Otherwise you are implying that republicans are somehow superior to democrats with their ability to simply follow the law,

Keep in mind that California is still only 69% in.

Yes but as I illustrated with Arizona and Georgia, you have to look at where the count is at 100%, if it's a heavily Democratic County and it's at 100% then you get no more votes, you have to look at the Internals of the State vote, the County vote, who's still counting, who's completed the count, is it a Red or Blue County etc.

You can't just look at the State and think 60% or 80% has been counted, you have to look at the Internals.

Forum List

Back