Voter control, not voter integrity with the Republican party

BWK

Platinum Member
Nov 20, 2018
Lincoln County, Georgia, Where The Population Is One-Third Black, Proposes Closing Down All But One Polling Place We used to be a country of free and fair elections. Not any more.

The un American racist Republican party is at it again. With one third of the population in Lincoln Georgia being Black, election officials want only one poll to be open in the county, in order to vote.

Voter suppression and cheating by the Right is their number one agenda, and everyone knows it.

Voter suppression and cheating by the Right is their number one agenda, and everyone knows it.
For over 200 years, we followed the same means to cast ballots. In 2020, suddenly we had to live with MILLIONS of ballots being mailed to the last known addresses of voters. Huge numbers of them were returned and NO VERIFICATION or even signatures were required before they were counted. THAT is what your party did and if they try it again, all hell is going to break loose. Your choice, just get ready if you try it again. All we have left holding this nation together is faith in the ballot box. You people are doing your damnedest to destroy it and it ain't gonna end well, Cletus...

For over 200 years, we followed the same means to cast ballots. In 2020, suddenly we had to live with MILLIONS of ballots being mailed to the last known addresses of voters. Huge numbers of them were returned and NO VERIFICATION or even signatures were required before they were counted. THAT is what your party did and if they try it again, all hell is going to break loose. Your choice, just get ready if you try it again. All we have left holding this nation together is faith in the ballot box. You people are doing your damnedest to destroy it and it ain't gonna end well, Cletus...
Closing 1200 polling places in this country in minority areas takes away the ballot box. Why do you think we have mail in? Because of the closures. Republicans are using the method to cheat by closing polls and keeping minorities from voting. That is their scam. Southern U.S. states have closed 1,200 polling places in recent years: rights group

It's all about keeping minorities away from the ballot box. You're cheaters.

It's not what our party did. It's what your party tried to destroy, that the Democrats had to undo. We went from 1200 poll closings that Republicans did, to mail-in voting.

200 years ago you didn't close down 1200 polling places. That was done after minorities got the right to vote. Their right to vote must be restored.

Lincoln County, Georgia, Where The Population Is One-Third Black, Proposes Closing Down All But One Polling Place We used to be a country of free and fair elections. Not any more.

The un American racist Republican party is at it again. With one third of the population in Lincoln Georgia being Black, election officials want only one poll to be open in the county, in order to vote.

And if voter suppression doesn’t work…intimidate and threaten poll workers:

And if voter suppression doesn’t work…intimidate and threaten poll workers:

When pious sanctimpony becomes the coin of the realm.....

4792658667_f30429bbb7_b.jpg

every time someone asks you to follow rules you go into drama queen mode and cry extreme foul.

no one believes a wolf is chasing you anymore.

When pious sanctimpony becomes the coin of the realm.....

4792658667_f30429bbb7_b.jpg
Awesome! I just love your false equivalencies! :) I mean that is so equivalent to going to an elderly pollworkers home and threatening her with arrestt if she didn't "confess".

• Love
Reactions: BWK
I've always been puzzled in the UK why I need ID for lots of things. Apparently, if I go to a large sporting event, I now need COVID vaccination ID.

But if I go to vote, I don't need the card that was posted to me, I just wander in, say my name and vote. Makes me wonder, if my neighbour tells me he's not voting, I should go back wearing a hat and sun glasses, give his name and vote again. I mean, a vote is not important.

Don't remember which liberal cesspool did it several months ago.....that is close down ALL polling paces and require vote by mail. Ballot return envelopes were not to have pre-paid postage so there would be a de-facto economic cost (have to buy stamps) to cast a vote.

Anybody remember which hell-hole?

every time someone asks you to follow rules you go into drama queen mode and cry extreme foul.

no one believes a wolf is chasing you anymore.
Not a problem. Just make sure you know the wolf is chasing blacks away from any Lincoln county polling place except one.

Forum List

Back