I'm Afraid That They're Just Wasting Their Time

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
If this hasn't reached enough signatures by now I'm not sure if it ever will? And I don't think it's going to magically let Trump back into the white house either.

If this hasn't reached enough signatures by now I'm not sure if it ever will? And I don't think it's going to magically let Trump back into the white house either.

1640896127878.png

• Banned

Shouldn't it say she? XD But just because I'm a Trump supporter doesn't mean I'm stupid lol I never thought it would do anything in the first place, I just hoped it would,.. all it proved to me is how much people don't believe that Biden didn't legitimately win.

Uuuummmmm, a whopping 7% of the population. I think they have a ways to go.........

Shouldn't it say she? XD But just because I'm a Trump supporter doesn't mean I'm stupid lol I never thought it would do anything in the first place, I just hoped it would,.. all it proved to me is how much people don't believe that Biden didn't legitimately win.
Oops! Didn't know.

1- Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn’t go away.
– Philip K. Dick
3- Reality leaves a lot to the imagination.
– John Lennon

5- Reality is the leading cause of stress amongst those in touch with it.
– Jane Wagner

11- When you argue with reality, you lose – but only 100% of the time.
– Byron Katie

Reality is real. - Phd & Phylosopher Leonard Peikoff speaking at the Fordham Forum
on Objectivist Phylosophy

• Banned
Oops! Didn't know.

1- Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn’t go away.
– Philip K. Dick
3- Reality leaves a lot to the imagination.
– John Lennon
5- Reality is the leading cause of stress amongst those in touch with it.
– Jane Wagner
11- When you argue with reality, you lose – but only 100% of the time.
– Byron Katie
Reality is real. - Phd & Phylosopher Leonard Peikoff speaking at the Fordham Forum
on Objectivist Phylosophy

Yeah,.. but people who believe he actually won the election don't even understand reality to begin with.

Yeah,.. but people who believe he actually won the election don't even understand reality to begin with.
Thanks for proving my point or that of the people I quoted. Which part did you miss?
When you argue with reality, you lose – but only 100% of the time.

Thanks for proving my point or that of the people I quoted. Which part did you miss?
When you argue with reality, you lose – but only 100% of the time.

What part did you miss?

Forum List

Back