Vote Yes on 4 in Massachusetts.

Far as I know all 5 states its on the ballot in are expected to legalize it. I know here in Ga we legalized it medically but its a drawback of the south people with kids who were having seizures and the side affects of other meds were worse were moving out of state to get it in Colorado or Washington. The south has always had a harder time going with certain changes....this is one I agree with the majority on that we need to completely allow medicinal marijuana.

It will pass in the Communistwealth of Massachusetts. The Comrades of the Communistwealth decriminalized marijuana in 2008. They made medical marijuana legal in 2012 (though that system is so complex that the second largest city doesn't have a single dispensary). The new legislation will pass easily.

I'll deal with the side effects of my eye drops and seizure meds. I'll feal with blindness and seizures before taking any marijuana medication.

Last edited:
All of Worcester IS a big dispensary.

True, but not a legal one. All (6-8) of the licenses attempted to date have failed. Sometimes due to money issues. At other times because the requestor had a criminal recors.

How can u be a pot expert without having a criminal record .?

No one seems to care about opioid dispensaries on every busy corner .

I don't need to be a pot expert to know why Worcester doesn't have a dispensary. It's been in the news regularly for years.

I have to guess you're talking about phsrmacies..... and I'd like to see far greater restrictions in who gets what and for how long there as well.

I don't need to be a pot expert to know why Worcester doesn't have a dispensary. It's been in the news regularly for years.

I have to guess you're talking about phsrmacies..... and I'd like to see far greater restrictions in who gets what and for how long there as well.

Notice how no one complains about pharmacies everywhere ?

But pot shops are run thru the ringer ?

Because one is run by big drug companies . They don't like pot because you can grow it yourself . It's a threat to big pharma!

Because one is run by big drug companies . They don't like pot because you can grow it yourself . It's a threat to big pharma!

The pharmaceutical co.pa ies,produce legal, tested medications. I choose to avoid as many of those medications as possible. Others don't. Their choice, the drugs are legal.

The pharmaceutical co.pa ies,produce legal, tested medications. I choose to avoid as many of those medications as possible. Others don't. Their choice, the drugs are legal.

Unnatural chemicals . Vs a god given plant.

Neither one of which made you a fuckin retard, it's piss poor genetics.

tumblr_ms8j0ax75e1sepw0do1_500.gif

Far as I know all 5 states its on the ballot in are expected to legalize it. I know here in Ga we legalized it medically but its a drawback of the south people with kids who were having seizures and the side affects of other meds were worse were moving out of state to get it in Colorado or Washington. The south has always had a harder time going with certain changes....this is one I agree with the majority on that we need to completely allow medicinal marijuana.

It will pass in the Communistwealth of Massachusetts. The Comrades of the Communistwealth decriminalized marijuana in 2008. They made medical marijuana legal in 2012 (though that system is so complex that the second largest city doesn't have a single dispensary). The new legislation will pass easily.

I'll deal with the side effects of my eye drops and seizure meds. I'll feal with blindness and seizures before taking any marijuana medication.
Suit yourself.

Created by God or Satan? You don't know any more than I do. I am aware that marijuana creates an altered mental state, which I do not believe is appropriate without immediate supervidion.

Forum List

Back