Vote Yes on 4 in Massachusetts.

No, pothead.

Stop projecting your faults on others.

Ok, you selfish pothead.

Let people make their own choices ......

You depend on precisely the opposite, weakling.

No it's you self righteous asshole control freaks who are weak you can't control yourselves so you need to make all that may tempt you illegal

So now you're an anarchist? You'd last about a minute, princess.

Ok, you selfish pothead.

No it's you self righteous asshole control freaks who are weak you can't control yourselves so you need to make all that may tempt you illegal

How on earth is letting people do what they want with their own bodies analogous with anarchy?

Hint to the same degree a pot plant and a lion are analogous

Answer Not at all

Ok, you selfish pothead.

How on earth is letting people do what they want with their own bodies analogous with anarchy?

Answer Not at all

It's crazy . Conservatives would have guns available out of vending machines, but legalize por? " won't someone think of the children !!!!"

Answer Not at all

It's crazy . Conservatives would have guns available out of vending machines, but legalize por? " won't someone think of the children !!!!"

FYI no one wants guns in vending machines

Answer Not at all

Oh no? Have you read a gun thread in this place ?

The smaller of the government the better...

Answer Not at all

there should be no regulation, no taxing on weed altogether and yes I should be available in vendor machines...

Last edited:

Ok, you selfish pothead.

Sober up.

Answer Not at all

You love drama don't you? Vending machines, a large majority of gun owners don't want that.

Pot? If you are stupid enough to smoke it, go ahead. As we evolve with pot we need to promote other ways to take it. Tinctures would work better and more efficiently.

Even though you don't smoke marijuana you should have the legal right to if your over age 21 and not using it in public. Legalizing marijuana cuts down on useless time of law enforcement. People go to jail over this stuff ! Last of all, Legalization of marijuana would bring in $100 million dollars to the state annualy. Too much is at stake for the future of our state for not legalizing marijuana.

" IN FAVOR : Law enforcement veterans support this initiative because it replaces the current unregulated marijuana market, controlled by drug dealers, with a tightly regulated system controlled by state and local authorities. Passing this measure will allow local law enforcement to shift resources and focus to serious and violent crimes.

The initiative includes strick regulations for business licensing, product testing, labeling and packaging, providing many more consumer safeguards that exist now. Marketing to minors is strickly prohibited, as is public use and driving under the influence.

Local cities and towns can limit or ban marijuana businesses, and will govern operating hours, locations, and signage.

Taxing marijuana will generate an estimated $100 million in annual revenue for the state and local governments.

Regulation and taxation is working in Colorado, Washington, Alaska and Oregon, generating millions of dollars for education, infrastructure and more. Massachusetts can improve on the regulatory standards already in place and working elsewhere. "

I already voted in this years early vote and I voted Yes on 4.

Because I thought it was the right thing to do.

Will you do the same ?

It's your Vote.
Medical Yes. Recreational absolutely not.
There are NO "medical" excuses for getting high and risking the lives of innocent people. If there were some magical component, it can be isolated and provided.

Ok, you selfish pothead.

Sober up.

All set, pothead.

Answer Not at all

Oh no? Have you read a gun thread in this place ?
OMG can you stop being such a hysterical little girl?

Even though you don't smoke marijuana you should have the legal right to if your over age 21 and not using it in public. Legalizing marijuana cuts down on useless time of law enforcement. People go to jail over this stuff ! Last of all, Legalization of marijuana would bring in $100 million dollars to the state annualy. Too much is at stake for the future of our state for not legalizing marijuana.

" IN FAVOR : Law enforcement veterans support this initiative because it replaces the current unregulated marijuana market, controlled by drug dealers, with a tightly regulated system controlled by state and local authorities. Passing this measure will allow local law enforcement to shift resources and focus to serious and violent crimes.

The initiative includes strick regulations for business licensing, product testing, labeling and packaging, providing many more consumer safeguards that exist now. Marketing to minors is strickly prohibited, as is public use and driving under the influence.

Local cities and towns can limit or ban marijuana businesses, and will govern operating hours, locations, and signage.

Taxing marijuana will generate an estimated $100 million in annual revenue for the state and local governments.

Regulation and taxation is working in Colorado, Washington, Alaska and Oregon, generating millions of dollars for education, infrastructure and more. Massachusetts can improve on the regulatory standards already in place and working elsewhere. "

I already voted in this years early vote and I voted Yes on 4.

Because I thought it was the right thing to do.

Will you do the same ?

It's your Vote.
Medical Yes. Recreational absolutely not.
There are NO "medical" excuses for getting high and risking the lives of innocent people. If there were some magical component, it can be isolated and provided.
The medical marijuana does help actually. A LOT of times I know they take the part that makes you high out of it especially the liquid stuff.

The medical marijuana does help actually. A LOT of times I know they take the part that makes you high out of it especially the liquid stuff.

As someone with medical conditions that marijuana is used for (glaucoma and seizures); there are perfectly effective non-marijuana treatments out there. So long as there is even a small chance of getting high from the stuff, I don't want to see it legal medicinally or recreationally.

As someone with medical conditions that marijuana is used for (glaucoma and seizures); there are perfectly effective non-marijuana treatments out there. So long as there is even a small chance of getting high from the stuff, I don't want to see it legal medicinally or recreationally.
Far as I know all 5 states its on the ballot in are expected to legalize it. I know here in Ga we legalized it medically but its a drawback of the south people with kids who were having seizures and the side affects of other meds were worse were moving out of state to get it in Colorado or Washington. The south has always had a harder time going with certain changes....this is one I agree with the majority on that we need to completely allow medicinal marijuana.

Forum List

Back