Vote Fraud, too little to make any difference.

SavannahMann

Platinum Member
Nov 16, 2016
I read about this on Hot Air, which is a Conservative Website, but not a Trump Fanboy site, so of course, it will be denounced as Liberal Lies by the fanboys.

It is an article which uses this as it’s foundation, along with other links to supporting information.

Of course, common sense, and logic are unwelcome in the discussion. But hey, let’s keep screaming the same thing. It was a stolen election, and that sort of thing.

In the end, eight months of investigation by AP, by more than ten people, and they couldn’t find any fraud worth mentioning.

The truth is this. If Murder was as rare as Vote Fraud, then the world would be wonderful. If Rape was as rare, then women would be safe walking at night in the worst neighborhoods.

But Fraud is a Boogieman for the Trump Fanboys, and they have to keep screaming about it, otherwise, they have to face the fact that Trump lost fair and square, and they’ll never do that.

'We won this election, and we won it by a landslide'​

'We will stop the steal'​

'We will never give up. We will never concede. It doesn't happen'​

'If you don't fight like hell you're not going to have a country anymore'​

'We are going to the Capitol'​

-- trump

07capitol-victim-articleLarge.jpg

This woman believed in trump so much she gave her life for trump.

trump didn't pay her funeral expenses.

I read about this on Hot Air, which is a Conservative Website, but not a Trump Fanboy site, so of course, it will be denounced as Liberal Lies by the fanboys.

It is an article which uses this as it’s foundation, along with other links to supporting information.

Of course, common sense, and logic are unwelcome in the discussion. But hey, let’s keep screaming the same thing. It was a stolen election, and that sort of thing.

In the end, eight months of investigation by AP, by more than ten people, and they couldn’t find any fraud worth mentioning.

The truth is this. If Murder was as rare as Vote Fraud, then the world would be wonderful. If Rape was as rare, then women would be safe walking at night in the worst neighborhoods.

But Fraud is a Boogieman for the Trump Fanboys, and they have to keep screaming about it, otherwise, they have to face the fact that Trump lost fair and square, and they’ll never do that.
You trust the AP? LOL

You trust the AP? LOL

Oddly. Everyone who does examine the votes comes up with the same results. And the answer is always you trust them?

Georgia. My state. Run by Republicans. At least until the next election when Democrats are certain to take over. Thanks Trump.

Most of the Counties where the supposed vote fraud took place were run by Republicans.

Yet. Nobody can explain why if the Republicans are that inept we should vote for them. Why?

You fanboys are making the Democratic Victories all but certain.

Riiiiight.

They'd go to all these extreme measures to cheat, but shaving votes and stuffing ballot boxes would be totally beyond the pale!

You coincidence theorists are daffy.

P.S...Malkin has always been a neocon Bushbot lackey.

Riiiiight.

They'd go to all these extreme measures to cheat, but shaving votes and stuffing ballot boxes would be totally beyond the pale!

You coincidence theorists are daffy.

P.S...Malkin has always been a neocon Bushbot lackey.

I guess you didn’t hear. But HotAir was sold to Townhall years ago. Let me guess. They write articles that have something to do with other than Trump so they are Liberal too.

One fraudulent vote is one to many no matter which side is doing it. Everyone negates a legitimate vote.

During Trump four years as President the left did everything they could to make his Presidency illegitimate from “ Russia stole it “ to “ The Electoral College is Racist “, so did you expect his base not to return the favor?

Truthfully I have stated I believe Biden won because Trump just could not shut his damn mouth for two seconds and act Presidential which mean be a damn diplomat for a moment!

Now Trump base has been howling about stolen votes, and cheating long before the 2020 election and we must remember many of them believe Trump won California in 2016 and believe the only way Hillary won it was because of illegal votes, so we must remember that.

Then remember Trump proclaimed the Iowa vote during the Primary of 2016 was also rigged and stolen when Ted Cruz won, so do you see a pattern here?

Trump truly believe everyone adores him and if he loses then he was cheated and his base truly believe that is the reality when it is not.

Now with that written I truly expect Trump to run again in 2024 and he will win not because that is what I truly want but because the Democratic Party as usually screws it up so bad that even Trump could beat them again!

So as for a stolen election, well this was a dead issue for me on election night and the chapter should have been closed after Barr and many Republicans said the evidence was not there but Trump and his base will be damn to accept the reality, and will keep on going with the narrative the election was stolen…

One fraudulent vote is one to many no matter which side is doing it. Everyone negates a legitimate vote.

Ok, let’s for the sake of argument agree that is a reasonable standard. But was one Fraudulent Vote enough to throw the entire election into disarray? Was that one vote enough to overturn the will of the people as expressed on Election Day?

During Trump four years as President the left did everything they could to make his Presidency illegitimate from “ Russia stole it “ to “ The Electoral College is Racist “, so did you expect his base not to return the favor?

Truthfully I have stated I believe Biden won because Trump just could not shut his damn mouth for two seconds and act Presidential which mean be a damn diplomat for a moment!

Now Trump base has been howling about stolen votes, and cheating long before the 2020 election and we must remember many of them believe Trump won California in 2016 and believe the only way Hillary won it was because of illegal votes, so we must remember that.

Then remember Trump proclaimed the Iowa vote during the Primary of 2016 was also rigged and stolen when Ted Cruz won, so do you see a pattern here?

Trump truly believe everyone adores him and if he loses then he was cheated and his base truly believe that is the reality when it is not.

Now with that written I truly expect Trump to run again in 2024 and he will win not because that is what I truly want but because the Democratic Party as usually screws it up so bad that even Trump could beat them again!

So as for a stolen election, well this was a dead issue for me on election night and the chapter should have been closed after Barr and many Republicans said the evidence was not there but Trump and his base will be damn to accept the reality, and will keep on going with the narrative the election was stolen…

I don’t think it will end up with the result you expect. Let me explain. I’ll use Georgia as an example.

Georgia’s Governor is elected next year. For the Republicans the options are Kemp or Purdue, there is a third option but I expect he’ll drop out before May.

Kemp is the current Governor. He barely beat Stacey Abrams to win the mansion. Before 2020 Abrams was the worst loser on election night we’ve seen. She still hasn’t admitted she lost in 2018.

Abrams is running again. Now, logically we could say that Kemp has an advantage, running as an incumbent and with things going pretty well in Georgia and with a decent approval rating. He should win re-election without too much difficulty presuming he doesn’t dance on his dick wearing Golf Shoes.

But he has offended Trump and the Fanboys. So Sonny Purdue is running against him. Purdue was the Senator, and lost to John Ossoff, a Democrat, in 2020. So Purdue is endorsed by Trump, and honestly is leading in the Republican Polls. Especially when you say Trump endorsed Purdue.

And that is the problem. It sets up Abrams for the win. The Trump Fanboys will not turn out in anything approaching sufficient numbers to give Kemp the win. Kemp barely won last time. He won by a hair over fifty thousand votes. So if the numbers are the same for voters, fifty thousand fewer fanboys is going to be certain, hell five times that amount will be fairly certain.

Turn it around, in desperation to stop Abrams most of the Conservatives turn out. Will they all turn out to support Purdue? The obvious answer is no. So what Trump has done is insure the far left extremist Stacey Abrams will be Governor of Georgia.

That will create resentment in many voters, and when the 2024 election season comes up and Trump wins the nomination, the results will be the same. Trump will lose, because as bad as the Democrats are, people are still not in favor of Trump.

Now, I don’t know who the Democratic Nominee will be. I’ve said since election night that I expect Biden to step down and put Harris into the Oval setting her up for two more administrations as incumbent. Perfectly legal if he waits until after January 20th 2023 to step down for medical reasons, or whatever.

But Harris is so unpopular, it would be hard to imagine anyone seeing a way to get her elected. So an open field with another given the nod by the Old Network is distinctly possible. Trump might be able to beat Harris, but short of her, there really isn’t anyone he can beat with a massive stay at home movement among conservatives who reject Trump. Remember, half of the people who voted for Biden, voted against Trump. To win, Trump needs a goodly percentage of those people, to come to his side. Unlikely.

I don’t think it will end up with the result you expect. Let me explain. I’ll use Georgia as an example.

Georgia’s Governor is elected next year. For the Republicans the options are Kemp or Purdue, there is a third option but I expect he’ll drop out before May.

Kemp is the current Governor. He barely beat Stacey Abrams to win the mansion. Before 2020 Abrams was the worst loser on election night we’ve seen. She still hasn’t admitted she lost in 2018.

Abrams is running again. Now, logically we could say that Kemp has an advantage, running as an incumbent and with things going pretty well in Georgia and with a decent approval rating. He should win re-election without too much difficulty presuming he doesn’t dance on his dick wearing Golf Shoes.

But he has offended Trump and the Fanboys. So Sonny Purdue is running against him. Purdue was the Senator, and lost to John Ossoff, a Democrat, in 2020. So Purdue is endorsed by Trump, and honestly is leading in the Republican Polls. Especially when you say Trump endorsed Purdue.

And that is the problem. It sets up Abrams for the win. The Trump Fanboys will not turn out in anything approaching sufficient numbers to give Kemp the win. Kemp barely won last time. He won by a hair over fifty thousand votes. So if the numbers are the same for voters, fifty thousand fewer fanboys is going to be certain, hell five times that amount will be fairly certain.

Turn it around, in desperation to stop Abrams most of the Conservatives turn out. Will they all turn out to support Purdue? The obvious answer is no. So what Trump has done is insure the far left extremist Stacey Abrams will be Governor of Georgia.

That will create resentment in many voters, and when the 2024 election season comes up and Trump wins the nomination, the results will be the same. Trump will lose, because as bad as the Democrats are, people are still not in favor of Trump.

Now, I don’t know who the Democratic Nominee will be. I’ve said since election night that I expect Biden to step down and put Harris into the Oval setting her up for two more administrations as incumbent. Perfectly legal if he waits until after January 20th 2023 to step down for medical reasons, or whatever.

But Harris is so unpopular, it would be hard to imagine anyone seeing a way to get her elected. So an open field with another given the nod by the Old Network is distinctly possible. Trump might be able to beat Harris, but short of her, there really isn’t anyone he can beat with a massive stay at home movement among conservatives who reject Trump. Remember, half of the people who voted for Biden, voted against Trump. To win, Trump needs a goodly percentage of those people, to come to his side. Unlikely.
If Harris Trump not only win the Electoral College but the Popular vote…

Trump only need to win the Electoral College and flip the States he narrowly lost in 2020 which I see happening if Biden or Harris as the top ticket holders for the Democratic Party.

I will vote Green in 2022 and 2024 because I am so sick of the two party nonsense and just rather waste my vote than vote for Biden choices or Trump choices…

Now if the Democratic Party correct it mistake with Harris then I will change my position but with Harris either as VP or Presidential candidate I do not see Biden winning a second term.

Trump Scorch Earth policy within the GOP will damage the GOP in the future and right now is the best moment for a moderate political party to rise and strike!

No system is prefect, as long as humans are involved there will always be some fraud. Right now there is less than 1 proven case of voter/election fraud for every 2 million votes cast. I doubt anyone can name a more efficient/secure system.

I am open minded that there could have been some shenanigans going on that helped to give Biden the electoral win; however, it would take decisive, irrefutable proof to get the courts involved if so. The word of the My Pillow Man isn't enough

Forum List

Back