Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
Desantis makes far more sense
He shares some of T policy
He is far more articulate and polished

Trumps approval rating was always around 48 percent or so

He has horrible environmental policies , he blew up the deficit and was to pro big business

He has horrible environmental policies , he blew up the deficit and was to pro big business
You should always assume a 25% margin of error in any statistics about Trump, since the fake news hates him so much. 48% + 25% =73% approval..

Can you put the kind of money that the RNC is putting into Trump and not have that person be your nominee?

Desantis doesn't trigger the lunatics near;y enough. It would be nice if we had more moderate leadership, but that went out the window years ago; Trump wou;d get more done than DeSantis, with the added bonus he will turn most of the deviants into gibbering idiots just by seeing his face on TV.

Can you put the kind of money that the RNC is putting into Trump and not have that person be your nominee?

They kept trying to sink him while in office; now that they see they fucked up and ended up with gangster Joe they realize they can't get anywhere with their own gangsters and loons. He's the most electable pol in the business now.

For me I'm not inclined to vote for retreads so I'd not likely vote for Trump in a primary if there were a better choice to be had.

I know it would never happen because he would never have enough backing (money-wise) to get very deep into the primaries but I would prefer someone like Rand Paul. I just hope (spit) Flyin' Ted Cruz does not get involved again because there goes the TX contingent....They can't help themselves.

Of course if Trump would win the primary then I'd vote for him. Anything is better than a dem. I made that mistake once with Warner as Senator (he was a great governor) but he sure has sucked ass as a Senator. Sigh, but I was not as politically astute then as I am now.

Trump doesn't sugar coat shit. He doesn't PC - he says it the way it is. He doesn't care who likes it or who doesn't. He puts our country first. That's why I like the guy and that's why he'll get my vote.

Trump doesn't sugar coat shit. He doesn't PC - he says it the way it is. He doesn't care who likes it or who doesn't. He puts our country first. That's why I like the guy and that's why he'll get my vote.
He puts HIMSELF FIRST without thought or legality concerns, and that is why he's not presidential material.

Trump only puts himself first.. all his life. Trump is out for revenge.. He wants to punish the country, the Republicans and the Democrats.. He's not very bright.. He's a wrecking ball.. a spoiler.

I prefer DeSantis over Trump, but I would crawl over broken glass to replace any of these Democrats with either

Forum List

Back