Cyber Ninjas and Arizona State Republican Leaders Meet And Discuss Election Integrity

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
XTo answer the one woman's question,.. no nobody will ever be held accountable for this. I am ninety-nine point nine percent certain.

A democrat whistleblower claims that 35,000 fake votes were injected into Pima County, by state DP operatives.

Last edited:
A democrat whistleblower claims that 30,000 fake votes were injected into Pima County by state DP operatives.

I can't watch the video until I get on my laptop since I don't have loud enough speakers,.. but did I just read that right? They're from the democratic party?

A democrat whistleblower claims that 35,000 fake votes were injected into Pima County, by state DP operatives.

Oh wait, it was an email. And this unnamed individual had no proof. Nope, they made him leave his cellphone outside (Bullshit), they have his ISP address and yet no one has bothered to track him down (More bullshit), and it was a private meeting (Complete bullshit). I mean you guys are the biggest bunch of suckers ever.

Oddball I live in Pima County and I can tell you it is run by Leftist Trump haters like Mayor Regina Romero. There was vote tampering going on here, we are a smaller county with less scrutiny and more Left wingers than Maricopa County. It was easy for them to dump ballots with the lack of election oversight.

Forum List

Back