Vote For PRESIDENT of The USMB...

Who should be the President of the USMB members?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Care4all cause the name resembles real concern...... maybe then I won't be oppressed every time I get drunk and post another stupid music video.

This is the OFFICIAL VOTING THREAD for WHO should be the PRESIDENT of the MEMBERS of the USMB. If the person you want is not on the list of choices, write ins are counted. The vote will be limited in time to ONE WEEK, so make sure to vote soon.

The list of people to vote for was a quick list. If you're not on the list, no offense intended and doesn't mean you've been discounted. I just quickly made the list, so write yourself in if you feel you were overlooked and should have been mentioned... again... no offense. The list of people to vote for was just a place to start.

I thought it also wise to leave out all mods and admin. They're already in a position of power, and even though this election is entirely for FUN, and the winner will have NO power or say so over board functions and moderation, it should be interesting to see who wins after a WEEK.

START VOTING...
Hmmm...I’m torn between tigerred and tigerred.

Forum List

Back