Vote For PRESIDENT of The USMB...

Who should be the President of the USMB members?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Strange thing to say... I don't recall anyone ever saying anything like that.
I'm just fuckin with you. :laugh:
Try harder... :lol:
I cant. I'm already over here with tears streaming down my face from laughing. :laughing0301:
Well... like they say... doesn't take much to entertain the simple mind...
Thanks. Most geniuses will tell you everything is simple. People that profess to be complicated usually have no fucking clue what they are talking about. They try to make shit complicated to cover up their ignorance.

1723073-Robin-S-Sharma-Quote-Simplicity-is-the-trademark-of-GENIUS.jpg
Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius -- and a lot of courage -- to move in the opposite direction.

- Albert Einstein

This isn't a big philosophical journey, man... it's just for fun.
you wing-nuts are so filled with pure HATE you don't know how to have "fun" that doesn't hurt someone else!
And you win the award for SECOND person to TROLL the thread.

And who is it TROLLING the thread so far... BOTH LEFTIST DEMOCRATS.

Your hypocrisy about HATE is showing, numb nuts... take a breather.
Your pure hate and bigotry is showing, I'm a lifelong registered INDEPENDENT. To you anyone who isn't a HATE filled bigot must be a Leftist Democrat, so I take it as a compliment coming from you.
You run out of Valium tonight or what? Bipolar kickin' in?

Go to bed... you're unhinged and going to have a heart attack.

you wing-nuts are so filled with pure HATE you don't know how to have "fun" that doesn't hurt someone else!

Your pure hate and bigotry is showing, I'm a lifelong registered INDEPENDENT. To you anyone who isn't a HATE filled bigot must be a Leftist Democrat, so I take it as a compliment coming from you.

I see I struck a nerve!
Thank you.

I'm just fuckin with you. :laugh:
I cant. I'm already over here with tears streaming down my face from laughing. :laughing0301:
Thanks. Most geniuses will tell you everything is simple. People that profess to be complicated usually have no fucking clue what they are talking about. They try to make shit complicated to cover up their ignorance.

Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius -- and a lot of courage -- to move in the opposite direction.

- Albert Einstein
Too stupid to add your own thoughts?

Anyone can google a quote, you hysterical fool.

I see I struck a nerve!
Thank you.
Your own.

- Albert Einstein

To the wicked, everything serves as pretext.

Voltaire

- Albert Einstein

To the wicked, everything serves as pretext.

Voltaire
More googled quotes... you're fucking pathetic.

I nominate myself for president of USMess. I know I piss some people off, and will probably be impeached pretty quick, so I also nominate myself for Vice President, and Speaker of the House too. In an effort to reach across the isle, My first act as president will be to get my first orange spray tan with raccoon eyes.

I nominate myself for president of USMess. I know I piss some people off, and will probably be impeached pretty quick, so I also nominate myself for Vice President, and Speaker of the House too. In an effort to reach across the isle, My first act as president will be to get my first orange spray tan with raccoon eyes.

Seconded.

Candycorn; Tough on Noobies, Tougher on Dorks.

There is no nomination... just vote for yourself... then get whatever spray on that gives you a stiffy... we don't care.

There is no nomination... just vote for yourself... then get whatever spray on that gives you a stiffy... we don't care.

It's mine!! I'll spray it whenever I want to. If you don't like me as president, just wait till you see what happens after I'm impeached.

Forum List

Back