Vote For PRESIDENT of The USMB...

Who should be the President of the USMB members?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
And your decision will be respected... although I don't know why... care to explain?
I've learned from a flame that not everyone is attracted to your heat or light.
This isn't a big philosophical journey, man... it's just for fun.
Well low and behold a whole nother fork in the road. I just want to make sure the truth is told.
The only truth about this election thread is it's just for fun. It's not much more than a popularity contest.
I'm ballin babe. I'm doing great. I'm doing everything my haters say I cain't.
Well good... course we have to take your word for it.

^
FBJP.gif
Well... you win the award for FIRST PERSON TO TROLL THE THREAD.
I just took care of Godwin's Law. Your welcome.
You trolled... own it... we all see it.
Yor velcome

I've learned from a flame that not everyone is attracted to your heat or light.
Well low and behold a whole nother fork in the road. I just want to make sure the truth is told.
The only truth about this election thread is it's just for fun. It's not much more than a popularity contest.
I represent the elemental table like hydrogen and chromium. I'm hotter than weapons grade plutonium. I'm ceremoniously holy when at the podium.

Well... you win the award for FIRST PERSON TO TROLL THE THREAD.
I just took care of Godwin's Law. Your welcome.
You trolled... own it... we all see it.
Yor velcome
You talkin' to yourself?
Nah. You?

Seen that thread about the big fuckin' cow?
You already voted so... don't get the idea you can vote for the cow now... :lol:

I represent the elemental table like hydrogen and chromium. I'm hotter than weapons grade plutonium. I'm ceremoniously holy when at the podium.
Sounds like you're campaigning for yourself now...

I've learned from a soldier that every man is the son of a daughter. We only remember this when we see the blood.

I've learned from a soldier that every man is the son of a daughter. We only remember this when we see the blood.
Strange thing to say... I don't recall anyone ever saying anything like that.

Are you having a night of epiphanies?

I'm just fuckin with you. :laugh:

Try harder... :lol:

I cant. I'm already over here with tears streaming down my face from laughing. :laughing0301:

I cant. I'm already over here with tears streaming down my face from laughing. :laughing0301:
Well... like they say... doesn't take much to entertain the simple mind...

Thanks. Most geniuses will tell you everything is simple. People that profess to be complicated usually have no fucking clue what they are talking about. They try to make shit complicated to cover up their ignorance.

1723073-Robin-S-Sharma-Quote-Simplicity-is-the-trademark-of-GENIUS.jpg

you wing-nuts are so filled with pure HATE you don't know how to have "fun" that doesn't hurt someone else!
And you win the award for SECOND person to TROLL the thread.

And who is it TROLLING the thread so far... BOTH LEFTIST DEMOCRATS.

Your hypocrisy about HATE is showing, numb nuts... take a breather.

Thanks. Most geniuses will tell you everything is simple. People that profess to be complicated usually have no fucking clue what they are talking about. They try to make shit complicated to cover up their ignorance.

1723073-Robin-S-Sharma-Quote-Simplicity-is-the-trademark-of-GENIUS.jpg
I can agree with that. Too many people over analyze the simplest of things. It's their intellectual shortfall that fails them to see simplicity.

you wing-nuts are so filled with pure HATE you don't know how to have "fun" that doesn't hurt someone else!
And you win the award for SECOND person to TROLL the thread.

And who is it TROLLING the thread so far... BOTH LEFTIST DEMOCRATS.

Your hypocrisy about HATE is showing, numb nuts... take a breather.
Your pure hate and bigotry is showing, I'm a lifelong registered INDEPENDENT. To you anyone who isn't a HATE filled bigot must be a Leftist Democrat, so I take it as a compliment coming from you.

Forum List

Back