Vote For PRESIDENT of The USMB...

Who should be the President of the USMB members?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Charter Member
May 8, 2004
Podunk, WI
This is the OFFICIAL VOTING THREAD for WHO should be the PRESIDENT of the MEMBERS of the USMB. If the person you want is not on the list of choices, write ins are counted. The vote will be limited in time to ONE WEEK, so make sure to vote soon.

The list of people to vote for was a quick list. If you're not on the list, no offense intended and doesn't mean you've been discounted. I just quickly made the list, so write yourself in if you feel you were overlooked and should have been mentioned... again... no offense. The list of people to vote for was just a place to start.

I thought it also wise to leave out all mods and admin. They're already in a position of power, and even though this election is entirely for FUN, and the winner will have NO power or say so over board functions and moderation, it should be interesting to see who wins after a WEEK.

START VOTING...

In another life, I could have been a contender

giphy.gif

Take me off. I've learned from a traveler there is no road that leads to Nirvana
Too late... you're in it.
I respectfully decline the nomination. If anyone votes for me you will regret it.
And your decision will be respected... although I don't know why... care to explain?
I've learned from a flame that not everyone is attracted to your heat or light.
This isn't a big philosophical journey, man... it's just for fun.

Take me off. I've learned from a traveler there is no road that leads to Nirvana
I respectfully decline the nomination. If anyone votes for me you will regret it.
And your decision will be respected... although I don't know why... care to explain?
Well low and behold a whole nother fork in the road. I just want to make sure the truth is told.

Well low and behold a whole nother fork in the road. I just want to make sure the truth is told.
The only truth about this election thread is it's just for fun. It's not much more than a popularity contest.

The only truth about this election thread is it's just for fun. It's not much more than a popularity contest.
I'm ballin babe. I'm doing great. I'm doing everything my haters say I cain't.

Forum List

Back