It takes about $1000 more per month to live now

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
The typical American household has to spend an extra $11,434 a year to maintain the same quality of life they had in 2021, new data has revealed.
According to analysis from Republican members of the US Senate Joint Economic Committee, Colorado residents are being forced to fork out an extra $14,995 a year in order to afford the same quality of life as two years ago - the highest of any state.
The figures compare the prices of everyday essentials including food, housing, energy and transportation in October this year and January 2021 - before inflation began to soar.
bidenomicsinflationdestoyingthemiddleclassghjgdjgdg2.jpg

Comment:
The greedy corrupt Democrats looted the Taxpayers and caused this inflation crisis.
They have wasted $trillions$ on Climate Change boondoggle kickback schemes.
They are spending $billions$ on their illegal alien voters.
They are spending $billions$ on paying off student loans aka vote buying.
The greedy corrupt Democrat Party treats the Taxpayers like their slaves who they can load an infinite amount of debt upon.
You pay, they play.

The typical American household has to spend an extra $11,434 a year to maintain the same quality of life they had in 2021, new data has revealed.
According to analysis from Republican members of the US Senate Joint Economic Committee, Colorado residents are being forced to fork out an extra $14,995 a year in order to afford the same quality of life as two years ago - the highest of any state.
The figures compare the prices of everyday essentials including food, housing, energy and transportation in October this year and January 2021 - before inflation began to soar.
View attachment 866057
Comment:
The greedy corrupt Democrats looted the Taxpayers and caused this inflation crisis.
The greedy corrupt Democrat Party treats the Taxpayers like their slaves who they can load an infinite amount of debt upon.
You pay, they play.
Biden claims his policies have reduced inflation.

That is about right.

I am retired and have a somewhat comfortable income. Fortunately I also have the ability to increase that income with the penalty being our kids and grandkids will get less of an inheritance.

Since Mr. Potatohead stole the election I have increased my monthly income $1000 a month to cover his massive inflation. This is on top of some of my pension income having a COLA increase.

When Potatohead stole the election he really screwed this country. Of course the Moon Bats will be in denial.

Reminds me of the old days with Jimmy Carter with massive inflation and high interest rates.

View attachment 866057
Comment:
You pay, they play.
You mean all of those economic "experts" who proudly signed a letter promoted by media saying that the IRA wouldn't cause inflation were wrong? A high school economic student would have been more accurate.

Want to talk about fraud worth investigating, find these experts. There is no coincidence that Russia attacked when it did, it wants to return the favour that Reagan employed and they have China as an ally.

View attachment 866057
Comment:
You pay, they play.
Republican politicians are such deceiving twits....why the heck would they compare cost of living during covid to now? The demand was near nil, for anything but toilet paper during covid...like gasoline was in abundance, bringing lower gas prices because no one was driving to work and using up the gasoline...etc.

They should have compared today with the time period before COVID, when life was normal, to get a better idea.....imo.

That being said, why such a disparity among states.....? I'm grateful I live in Maine if the chart is even close to accurate!!!

View attachment 866057
Comment:
You pay, they play.
Really? I’m not seeing that in Phoenix.

Wow, things on the map look shitty in Florida. The governor must be doing a shitty job.

Might be true for some but not for us (well if you exclude #1's newly started tuition and housing etc.) I would put our additional normal COL as up maybe half that amount, and mostly connected to jacked-up insurances which really is offset by the fact that we are now completely out of debt except for normal day to day bills (excluding said tuition and housing).

Republican politicians are such deceiving twits....why the heck would they compare cost of living during covid to now? The demand was near nil, for anything but toilet paper during covid...like gasoline was in abundance, bringing lower gas prices because no one was driving to work and using up the gasoline...etc.

They should have compared today with the time period before COVID, when life was normal, to get a better idea.....imo.

That being said, why such a disparity among states.....? I'm grateful I live in Maine if the chart is even close to accurate!!!
/——/ Because, you Twit, inflation and prices were lower BEFORE COVID. We all understand demand on certain things were lower DURING COVID.

Possibly has something to do with tourism? I notice big tourist destinations tend to be higher.

View attachment 866057
Comment:
You pay, they play.
Your graphic is very informative. I find it interesting, though not surprising, that the increases in costs follow income averages by state. I guess it is true, you can't get blood from a turnip.

Forum List

Back