Volkswagen shifting production out of Europe, into U.S. and China

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
Brooklyn, NYC
Due to sky high energy prices ( aftermaths of imbecile 'sanctions' against Russia ) industry starts to leave dying communist dictatorship DDR 2.0 ( former Germany)
Volkswagen and BASF are the first ones, numerous DDR 2.0 companies will continue.
Uncle Sam loves useful idiots in Berlin who want to pay 8-11 times more for the US LNG as for the that one from the Russian pipelines
Shortages are coming, so Scholz & Co want to prohibit heating with fuel and gas ab 2024.
It looks like illiterate incompetent traitorous commies from Scholz's 'cabinet' are ought to devastate DDR 2.0 much heavily as Gorbachev did it with Russia in 1990s.
Tellingly more as 60% of DDR 2.0's industry can move to USA.
Scholz & Co are the best friends of USA ( not of own citizens ) through the last 500 years and Make America Great Again!

Volkswagen is putting on hold a planned battery plant in eastern Europe and prioritising a similar facility in North America after estimating it could receive €10bn in US incentives.

FqZ5jm1WcAAE1-v.jpg

Last edited:
Due to sky high energy prices ( aftermaths of imbecile 'sanctions' against Russia ) industry starts to leave dying communist dictatorship DDR 2.0 ( former Germany)
Volkswagen and BASF are the first ones, numerous DDR 2.0 companies will continue.
Uncle Sam loves useful idiots in Berlin who want to pay 8-11 times more for the US LNG as for the that one from the Russian pipelines
Shortages are coming, so Scholz & Co want to prohibit heating with fuel and gas ab 2024.
It looks like illiterate incompetent traitorous commies from Scholz's 'cabinet' are ought to devastate DDR 2.0 much heavily as Gorbachev did it with Russia in 1990s.
Tellingly more as 60% of DDR 2.0's industry can move to USA.
Scholz & Co are the best friends of USA ( not of own citizens ) through the last 500 years and Make America Great Again!

Volkswagen is putting on hold a planned battery plant in eastern Europe and prioritising a similar facility in North America after estimating it could receive €10bn in US incentives.

FqZ5jm1WcAAE1-v.jpg
I wouldn’t allow Volkswagen to sell cars in Europe if I were Europe

I wouldn’t allow Volkswagen to sell cars in Europe if I were Europe

The entirely EU and first of all communist DDR 2.0.... sorry, Germany are nothing more as Biden's toilet paper.
Together with Schwab they completely eradicate industry in the Old World

VW has previously moved most of its production out of Wolfsburg into Mexico. They quit making cars in Germany years ago, except for high end models.

You're wrong because production (still) exist.
But VW can't afford to pay energy bills ten times higher as before.
Like many other companies.
The US opened a perspective for relocation of German manufacturing to the country, so, in few years most of German industry either gone or got bankrupted.

The best US chancellor of all times
He extremely successfully makes America Great Again

as9gkma_olaf-scholz-afp_295x200_06_December_21.jpg

The US opened a perspective for relocation of German manufacturing to the country, so, in few years most of German industry either gone or got bankrupted.
I'm not wrong, I know more about VW than you do, in fact, my VW was made in Wolfsburg, but like most VW's now, these are made in Mexico, along with most of their lineup. Very few are made in Germany. You don't know what you're talking about. This happened over 10 years ago.

The best US chancellor of all times
He extremely successfully makes America Great Again

as9gkma_olaf-scholz-afp_295x200_06_December_21.jpg
Oh we expect the big global polluters are going to fight going green. Rather they’ll go to Mexico, China and Africa where they don’t have costly safety and environmental regulations.

Then you’ll have to pay a tariff bitch

Germany prosecutes citizen for condemning aid to ukrainian nazis.
Antiwar activist Heinrich Bücker, faces 40 days in prison or a 2000 euro fine for slamming Germany's aid to ukrainian state-backed nazi battalions
These western democracies aren't very democratic...

Forum List

Back