Vivek for VP.

Yes and no. I think he would be a great VP but looking ahead to '28, I think the Media would smear him 24/7 as "Trump's little sidekick" and "the little Trumpling" and all the other stupid shit they spew.
who do you suggest?

Okay dream ticket... POTUS Trump... VP Noem... Chief of staff... Newt...

I, The Great Satan, inventor of freedom, founder of liberty, declare my holy blessing for Vivek Ramasami for VP.

Vivek is to legit to quit.

If you have a better VP, tell me here. Lets have a talk?

I doubt Joe is going to replace Kamala with Vivek, the only way he’d have a shot at VP.

I, The Great Satan, inventor of freedom, founder of liberty, declare my holy blessing for Vivek Ramasami for VP.

I prefer Greg Abbot or RFK jr

Though I understand that RFK jr is not going to happen

Which leaves Greg Abbott

Vivek is too controversial.

Trump‘s VP: Senator Joni Ernst

1710325893133.jpeg

I'd really like to see Vivek as vice president.

He is very smart, direct, loves America and believes in America, he doesn't shy away, he doesn't need to enrich himself as he is already rich, he has views that benefit America as a whole and not just his party, and he is sharp. He is a lot like trump only without as much ego and shit poking.

Like he is honest as well. Like he said he is hindi and won't try to win voters by pretending to be a Christian. Now granted I don't agree with the hindi people as I am a Christian but he has never used his religion as leverage or tried to push it on others, he has just kept it out of his politics and kept it to himself.

I know it would never happen but I'd like to see Tulsi gabbard as vice president as well. I think she would be excellent. She loves America and is very smart. Her personality would also be a good counterbalance to trumps.

• Funny
Reactions: cnm

Oh, no, no, no. Vivek behaved like a nauseating jerk during the debates. He was the most obnoxious, petty, and petulant candidate in the debates. He has a lot of work to do to restore his credibility and good name.

Plus, I find his extreme brand of non-interventionism troubling. His attacks on Ukraine were a shameful repetition of Russian propaganda.

Forum List

Back