Vivacious Jesse Ventura says he's "testing the waters" for green party bid for president

Ventura and "Green Party"? lol right. What next, Jill Stein runs for the Libertarian Party?

If he was a legitimate member of the Green Party rep, sure, this guy is considering it to try and draw some of the old WWF type voters to vote for him. So many are afraid of America First crushing China First.

Sounds good

Ventura will draw votes from Trump

Yeah, cuz greens TOTALLY vote for Trump... :eusa_whistle:

He isn't a Green Party guy, that's the point, certainly his point and his weak backers objective. I think he would draw some from Trump, not a huge amount but every vote counts and he would certainly draw more from Trumps team than Stein would. Also, some traditional Green party voters might pass on voting for him and possibly choose Biden.

Trump can always bring up his issue with the since deceased American Sniper hero to ensure anyone considering voting for him from the GOP side, give their heads a shake and not fall for it.

Last edited:
Sounds good

Because liberals love guns LOL. Dumbass

Sounds good

He isn't a Green Party guy, that's the point, certainly his point and his weak backers objective. I think he would draw some from Trump, not a huge amount but every vote counts and he would certainly draw more from Trumps team than Stein would. Also, some traditional Green party voters might pass on voting for him and possibly choose Biden.

Trump can always bring up his issue with the since deceased American Sniper hero to ensure anyone considering voting for him from the GOP side, give their heads a shake and not fall for it.
He would certainly draw from Trump in that state. The same people that voted for Trump, loved him.

congratulations President Trump on a 2nd term!

The Body was superb athlete back in the day, liked to finish off his opponents using his patented Body Breaker submission move.

What I don't understand is why Ventura is able to use his Pro Wrestling name, instead of his given name in his political career. Glenn Jacobs wasn't allowed to use his WWE name of Kane Bearer when he ran for mayor of Knox County TN.

Ventura should hire me to write jokes for the campaign.

i'll produce just one for now:

Trump's hair looks like Neil Patrick Harris stranded on a desert island!

Ventura should hire me to write jokes for the campaign.

i'll produce just one for now:

Trump's hair looks like Neil Patrick Harris stranded on a desert island!
Of all the posters here you are the creepiest. You are the guy wearing a raincoat standing just into the alley. The woman sitting in a library chair with insects crawling out of her clothes. Not bad just creepy.

Forum List

Back