When barely legal anchor babies become politicians they fight to force Americans to fund the citizens of their core nations

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
They incentivize the human trash from their nation of origin...they encourage them to phuck real Americans over.
“We must push forward with a rental assistance program, especially for our undocumented immigrants”

This, ladies and gentlemen is why Donald Trump is the most powerful man on the globe...it’s why Trump will win in November and why Trump type will win in 2024.

Last edited:
“We must push forward with a rental assistance program, especially for our undocumented immigrants”

This, ladies and gentlemen is why Donald Trump is the most powerful man on the globe...it’s why Trump will win in November and why Trump type will win in 2024.
'barely legal'- not sure why you care whether she is of legal age to have sex or not.

But since Nury Martinez is 47 years old- yes- she is old enough for you to sexually fantasize about.

Lets see- her parents were immigrants who struggled to ensure she and her siblings got good educations- and she chose to participate in our elected government- I can see why this is exactly the type of person who you would hate.

Not sure why you just didn't call her that Mexican like your Dear Leader does.

'barely legal'- not sure why you care whether she is of legal age to have sex or not.

But since Nury Martinez is 47 years old- yes- she is old enough for you to sexually fantasize about.

Lets see- her parents were immigrants who struggled to ensure she and her siblings got good educations- and she chose to participate in our elected government- I can see why this is exactly the type of person who you would hate.

Wouldn't wet back be more appropriate as in operation "wet back ".

Who said or implied anything about "sex"?

Pack her in a cardboard box and send her back to her homeland.

Puta few airholes in the box. We don't want her to suffer.

"Barely legal" refers to anybody here on a stolen citizenship...You do understand that citizenships can be stolen...right?

I believe "wetback" is one word.
It is and it isn't.

th

Not....."We must get our Veterans off the streets and rehabilitated."
BUT..."We must force REAL Americans to reward those whom are breaking into their country and dropping children in their laps."
WTF....I don't know who's worse...those whom have the balls to say this type of shit in public or those ignorant enough to support this bullshit.

Forum List

Back