Virtual Trip to Disneyland (Without The Money Or Wokeness)

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
Well we're not going to actually be arriving at our hotel until later tonight as the actual fun starts tomorrow, but let's grab our virtual suitcases and then hit the virtual taxi and airport!! :D

71gVpXcuo9L._AC_UY1000_.jpg

Luckily it's a short virtual drive to the airport so it won't take long.

I'll write the virtual check and then we'll be on our way!! :D

getty_how_to_write_a_check_071820pm_jpg_6-3vHxAc-1.jpg

Better go to security now.

Now we'll go ahead and put our luggage on the conveyor belt and then wait to board our airplane.

baggage-claim-george-bush-airport-houston-tx-MISHANDLEBAG0622-c1b0852d6ded4bb3821f83796d7cc747.jpg

First we have to watch the safety video and then we can go off for our virtual flight.

Time for takeoff!!! :D (I'll be back later on to this thread for the next part.)

My grandchildren are reaching the age when they will be bugging the sources of funds (grandparents) to take them to Disney World for a multi-day celebration. While my wife and I could well afford it financially, I will fight it at every turn. From what I've seen, you are looking at "bargain" prices of $100/day for all attendees, plus lodgings, plus food, plus transportation, plus trinkets and shit that they will have to buy. Insane.

An acquaintance recently told me that he spent $1,500 per ticket for his grand-daughter to see Taylor Swift, and considered the money well-spent.

Well that flight was a mess yesterday but at least I used it to immune myself from babies and children crying and screaming since I still plan on having a family of my own someday. Anyways, let's see what we have on the schedule today. :D

My grandchildren are reaching the age when they will be bugging the sources of funds (grandparents) to take them to Disney World for a multi-day celebration. While my wife and I could well afford it financially, I will fight it at every turn. From what I've seen, you are looking at "bargain" prices of $100/day for all attendees, plus lodgings, plus food, plus transportation, plus trinkets and shit that they will have to buy. Insane.

An acquaintance recently told me that he spent $1,500 per ticket for his grand-daughter to see Taylor Swift, and considered the money well-spent.

Reality check:

We saved every receipt — here’s how much it actually costs to go to Disney World

Okay great Coyote's here. So much for this fun virtual trip not being woke. 🙄

Btw, tomorrow we virtually visit Frontierland and for those of you who do not know Walt is said to be haunting his apartment.

Forum List

Back