Virtual Trip to Disneyland (Without The Money Or Wokeness)

Mickey-Mouse-Minnie-Mouse-and-Pals-Return-to-Mickeys-Toontown-at-Disneyland-Park.jpg

I went with my parents and younger brother when I was a kid. The prices were affordable back in the late 90s. All before 9/11 everything was easier. Everything was better. Do they still have Epcot island and the tower of terror?

I went with my parents and younger brother when I was a kid. The prices were affordable back in the late 90s. All before 9/11 everything was easier. Everything was better. Do they still have Epcot island and the tower of terror?

I don't think the Tower Of Terror but Epcot is in Walt Disney World. Not Disneyland.

Sorry guys, I haven't forgotten our virtual trip to Fantasyland, I've just been really busy today, but I promise that I'll get it posted in a little bit. :)

Oops I didn't realize that I had a repeat video but oh well. Anyways, tomorrow will be the very last stop in Disneyland itself, New Orleans' Square, and then we still got Disney's Adventure Park to go for this year's virtual summer vacation. :)

Cinderella-Suite.jpg

One last bonus video and photo and then tomorrow it's Disney's Adventure Park. :D

2021-reopening-wdw-disneyland-tiana-2.jpg

I'm going out to Texas Roadhouse tonight for dinner and then going to go see Blue Beetle, once I get back home I'll post the Hollywood Land stuff. :D

Have you noticed you're the only one here?

Today is the very last today of the Disneyland fun and then next Friday we start Road Runner's and mudwhistle's Spooktember 2023. :D

Forum List

Back