Virtual Trip to Disneyland (Without The Money Or Wokeness)

Okay great Coyote's here. So much for this fun virtual trip not being woke. 🙄
Remember this the next time you slap someone on ignore because they rag on you like you do Coyote. I'll make sure to remind you too. Hypocritical "christian" whiner.

It's a bit later than I originally wanted but here's our adventure for today!! :D

C93cL4jW0AEVuJF.jpg

Oops, I know that last video says Disney World, but it was at Disneyland too and I just chose the wrong video.

Two of my favorite chipmunks. 😁

View attachment 814214

I thought you said you were boycotting Disney? But here you are promoting it by talking about it.

Oh that's right, you only boycott Disney when you feel like it. Which isnt a boycott at all.

Then again you also said you were on strike from the forums until donttazme is taken off the staff and then immediately started posting anyway.

1. I never said I was boycotting Disney, I just said that I was staying away from their woke crap.
2. I already answered that question of what happened with the strike in another thread and I'm not repeating myself or going off topic.

Anyways, today we're going to Critter Country!! :D

Last edited:
I apologize that this is so late today, but I've had quite a busy day.

Looks like I messed up again with the "Honey I Shrunk The Audience" as it was supposed to be the Disneyland version not the Disney World one. (Walt Disney World is next year.) Anyways, here's Pluto. :D

images (9).jpeg

Well looks like we're in Toontown today (although with the current administration that we're underneath that's basically every day) and tomorrow is the biggest day with Fantasyland. :D (On Sunday we're going to be hitting Disneyland Adventure Park before the vacation thread is over for the year.)

Forum List

Back