Virginia votes to ban guns in state capitol...why? Since it has never been problem before.

I gave you 3 answers....... you ignore them because you hate guns and those who own them...

Moron, the State Capitol isn't just a courtroom and it isn't the airport.....it is an entire complex.....and this move is specifically to ban guns in the area because there is going to be a pro-2nd Amendment rally this month.......which is the real reason they are banning guns so quickly...

You gave me three numbers with no answers on them.

Once again --- what's the point of firearms in the state capitol? You gonna pass laws at gunpoint instead of taking a vote now?

See the word point?.

I'd remind the reader at this point (hehe) that you're the same asswag who came onto this board crying the blues because your BANK won't let you in there with firearms.

Dumb ass.....you keep saying that I said my bank wouldn't let me carry a gun...never said that, and, in fact, I have carried a gun into one of my banks.........you are an idiot who doesn't know what you are talking about......you should really stop self medicating with booze and pills.....

Y'all gun fetishists all look alike to me. But as long as you're claiming to do so, same question you didn't answer --- why the fuck would you bring a gun to a bank, except to rob it?

You don't seem to have an answer, do you.

Hmmm....walking out of a bank with possible cash....Yeah, you dumb shit, wouldn't be any reason a criminal might want to take that money from you.. anywhere along your route away from that bank

We said ***IN*** the bank. Now you want to move the goalpost.

And again, leaving your gun in your car....no way you would ever think someone might break into your car and take the gun if they find it or the whole car if they steal cars....you doofus.

So lemme get this straight ---- EVERY TIME you get out of your car, you take everything in case your comic book paranoia thieves might want to take your GPS, your radio, your ice scraper, your purse, your spare tire. the gum in your console and the fake dice dangling from the mirror? What a fucked-up world you must live in.

Wtf do you do when you leave the house? Put everything in the car?

Also, dumb shit....many businesses drop off their daily cash at banks as well, as a youth I would deliver cash to a bank at the end of the day....you moron.

------------ And?

Quick, check the back door/shed/office/relatives' houses. THIEVES COULD BREAK IN. OMG GET DA GUNZ :eek:
hair-fire.gif
Well, I made the mistake of leaving my gun in my truck while at planet fitness. The thief knocked my lock out of the door got inside my truck stole my wallet and gun.
A felon had it in his possession in another city 80 miles away
He was found not guilty imagine that

Once again --- what's the point of firearms in the state capitol? You gonna pass laws at gunpoint instead of taking a vote now?

See the word point?.

I'd remind the reader at this point (hehe) that you're the same asswag who came onto this board crying the blues because your BANK won't let you in there with firearms.

Dumb ass.....you keep saying that I said my bank wouldn't let me carry a gun...never said that, and, in fact, I have carried a gun into one of my banks.........you are an idiot who doesn't know what you are talking about......you should really stop self medicating with booze and pills.....

Y'all gun fetishists all look alike to me. But as long as you're claiming to do so, same question you didn't answer --- why the fuck would you bring a gun to a bank, except to rob it?

Hmmm....walking out of a bank with possible cash....Yeah, you dumb shit, wouldn't be any reason a criminal might want to take that money from you.. anywhere along your route away from that bank

And again, leaving your gun in your car....no way you would ever think someone might break into your car and take the gun if they find it or the whole car if they steal cars....you doofus.

So lemme get this straight ---- EVERY TIME you get out of your car, you take everything in case your comic book paranoia thieves might want to take your GPS, your radio, your ice scraper, your purse, your spare tire. the gum in your console and the fake dice dangling from the mirror? What a fucked-up world you must live in.

Also, dumb shit....many businesses drop off their daily cash at banks as well, as a youth I would deliver cash to a bank at the end of the day....you moron.

------------ And?

Quick, check the back door/shed/office/relatives' houses. THIEVES COULD BREAK IN. OMG GET DA GUNZ :eek:
hair-fire.gif
Well, I made the mistake of leaving my gun in my truck while at planet fitness. The thief knocked my lock out of the door got inside my truck stole my wallet and gun.

Well then the new question becomes (a) why were you driving around with a gun in the first place? Road rage opportunities? And (b) why would you leave your wallet, an actually valuable thing, back in the truck while you went on without it?

I gave you 3 answers....... you ignore them because you hate guns and those who own them...

Moron, the State Capitol isn't just a courtroom and it isn't the airport.....it is an entire complex.....and this move is specifically to ban guns in the area because there is going to be a pro-2nd Amendment rally this month.......which is the real reason they are banning guns so quickly...

See the word point?.

------------ And?

hair-fire.gif

Moron....what part of "Walking out of the Bank with cash," did you not understand? You left wing asshats live in a world of pure fantasy....how do you exist on a day to day basis?

Moron....a gun isn't a GPS, or a radio........in the hands of a criminal who steals it out of a car it becomes dangerous...you doofus. This is why mandatory laws to force you to take your gun off and keep it in your car is a stupid idea.......and likely why you asshats insist on these laws...so that those guns in cars can be stolen and used in crime...allowing you to use that to call for gun banning.....

See the word point?.

------------ And?

hair-fire.gif

Please...help us here.....are you really this stupid...or are you just pretending to be really, really stupid as some sort of dumb joke? Cause your posts show you to be really stupid....

------------ And?

hair-fire.gif

Well then the new question becomes (a) why were you driving around with a gun in the first place? Road rage opportunities? And (b) why would you leave your wallet, an actually valuable thing, back in the truck while you went on without it?
A right doesn't need a reason it pre-existed before any government was ever created
A right to carry and own a firearm will always exist whether or not the second amendment is rule.
I'll by-pass your red herring wet dream
As I said I was at planet fitness and didn't have a lock for the lockers

------------ And?

hair-fire.gif

A right doesn't need a reason it pre-existed before any government was ever created
A right to carry and own a firearm will always exist whether or not the second amendment is rule.

That's all very amusing but I asked you nothing about "rights". I asked you about practicalities.

------------ And?

hair-fire.gif

That's all very amusing but I asked you nothing about "rights". I asked you about practicalities.
Stop showing your ignorance
You have why was I carrying I politely told you I don't need a reason to carry a firearm

------------ And?

hair-fire.gif

You have why was I carrying I politely told you I don't need a reason to carry a firearm

Yeah you do. You need a reason to do everything.

Virginia democrats, showing that they are serious about taking guns away from people one stupid law at a time....just banned guns in the State Capitol....even though guns have been allowed there for decades without a problem....meanwhile.....people in Virginia who were banned from carrying guns were victims of mass public shootings....and didn't have their guns to stop the killer in 6 seconds....like happened in Texas...

In Virginia....

3 mass public shootings in Virginia gun free zones......

0 mass public shootings in Capitol where people could carry guns for self defense....

Virginia Lawmakers Have Voted to Ban Guns from the State Capitol Building

While Democrat House Speaker House Speaker Eileen Filler-Corn can’t point any problems in their state Capitol, she claims that this ban is necessary “to keep everybody safe.” But it isn’t just that there hasn’t been a problem in Virginia where people have been able to carry for decades. There hasn’t been a problem in the other 22 states that allow legislators and/or civilians to carry guns on Capitol grounds.

Unfortunately, Virginians haven’t learned anything from attacks in their own state. The tragedy at the Virginia Beach Municipal Center last year fits an all too familiar pattern—yet another mass shooting in a place the victims were banned from carrying guns. The most lives are claimed in places where people can’t defend themselves on equal footing. It’s not a coincidence the attack occurred in a public building filled with public employees prohibited from carrying handguns, concealed or otherwise.
-----

That attack could have ended with much less bloodshed. Kate Nixon, a compliance manager at the municipal center, was concerned about a fellow employee and spoke with her husband the night before the attack about taking her permitted, concealed carry handgun to work. However, the city bans individuals, including public employees, from possessing “any weapon” on city property unless authorized by a supervisor so she decided against it. Unlike his law-abiding colleagues, the killer didn’t abide by the ban. Kate Nixon was one of the 12 people killed in the attack.

Or take the 2017 case in Virginia when Republican lawmakers came under fire during a baseball practice, and they were trapped by a tall fence with one exit. The Republican legislators only survived the shooting at their baseball practice because of Majority Whip Steve Scalise’s (R-LA) security detail, to which he was entitled as a member of the House leadership. There would have been a horrible massacre if not for the Capitol Police.

At least five of the congressmen had concealed handgun permits from their home states. At least one aide also revealed that he had a permit. But as Rep. Mo Brooks of Alabama, who was present at the attack, explained to me: “My residence is in the District of Columbia, which means that it would have been illegal for me to take my weapon with me to the ballpark—about a 9-mile bike ride—and it would have also been illegal for me to come from Virginia back into D.C. with my weapon.”
------

Of course, don’t forget the other Virginia mass public shooting at Virginia Tech in 2007 that left 32 murdered.

The problem with gun-free zones, which ban law-abiding civilians from carrying, is that they don’t exactly scare off criminals. In fact, they have just the opposite effect. Disarming everyone, including legislators or staffers, on their way to and from the buildings leaves them easy targets to criminals and terrorists. The murderers have an incentive to disobey the law precisely because the law-abiding obey it.
-----

The 22 other states with more liberal regulations in their state Capitols haven’t experienced the problems Democrats fear.

For example, Kentucky allows permitted concealed carry in Legislative areas, including the Capitol. You must carry your gun openly if you attend a legislative meeting, though no permit is required.
---
In Texas, any concealed handgun permit holder can carry in the Capitol. Registered permit holders get to skip the metal detector, since they have already passed a criminal background check. After a while, lobbyists and journalists figured this out and got their own permits.

No one has been killed or injured by a gun legally brought into Capitol buildings.
The Dems knows that after Pres.Trump investigate them. That they will need a safe zone for themselves like a sanctuary city,, while they are operating the Shadow government. The Shadow government's home base is in DC. And they don't want to worry about a revolt while they are at work.

1) Maybe you had business there and didn't want to keep your gun in your car where a car thief could find it and steal it....you dumb shit.

2) Considering the political violence from the left, and that a bernie sanders supporter tried to murder all the members of the Republican baseball team in Virginia, you might want to carry a gun just in case.

3) Criminals operate in all places....so returning to your car while visiting the state capitol you might just be the victim of rape, robbery or murder.....you dumb ass.... D.C. is one of the most Violent cities in the country and it is the nations capitol.....so thinking you will never be a victim even in the state capitol of Virginia is just stupid thinking.....

There, you dumb ass....3 good reasons.....you could ask that Texas church about random mass public shootings too....they might explain to you how dumb you are....

You didn't answer the question, did you. Try yet again.

When I go to court I can't even take my cell phone. I know that in advance so I leave it in the car. Doesn't matter anyway --- I would have no use for it in the jury room.

See the word point?.

Presupposition of guilt.

You leftists like to do that. A LOT.

You didn't answer the question, did you. Try yet again.

When I go to court I can't even take my cell phone. I know that in advance so I leave it in the car. Doesn't matter anyway --- I would have no use for it in the jury room.

See the word point?.

Presupposition of guilt.

Actually it's a question. Read it.
Unless you mean he's "guilty" of not having an answer. In which case I concur with the verdict. Why don't you go ahead and pronounce his sentence.

But what you can't comprehend is NO ONE NEEDS YOUR APPROVAL. NO ONE HAS TO JUSTIFY THEIR ACTIONS TO YOU.

So maybe you just ought to sit down and shut up.

But what you can't comprehend is NO ONE NEEDS YOUR APPROVAL. NO ONE HAS TO JUSTIFY THEIR ACTIONS TO YOU.

Didn't say anyone did. I axed him what his reason is. Again -- just read it.
And it's his reason for his action anyway ---- not yours.

How come you're shouting, angryman?

See the word point?.

Presupposition of guilt.

Actually it's a question. Read it.
Unless you mean he's "guilty" of not having an answer.
"...why the fuck would you bring a gun to a bank, except to rob it?"

You assume anyone carrying a gun into a bank is intending to rob it.

He answered your question. Your little bitch fit doesn't alter reality.

No really I don't need a reason

You literally can't do anything without a reason. What you mean is you don't want to reveal what it is.

Didn't say anyone did. I axed him what his reason is. Again -- just read it.
And it's his reason for his action anyway ---- not yours.

How come you're shouting, angryman?
To shoehorn some reality into your thick skull.

He wants to legally carry a gun? It's none of your business. I guarantee you meet people everyday who are carrying, and you don't even know it.

You literally can't do anything without a reason. What you mean is you don't want to reveal what it is.
More presupposition of guilt. You just can't help it, can you? It's a tropism, like plants turning towards the light -- and requiring as little thought.

Forum List

Back