Virginia votes to ban guns in state capitol...why? Since it has never been problem before.

That's all very amusing but I asked you nothing about "rights". I asked you about practicalities.
Stop showing your ignorance
You have why was I carrying I politely told you I don't need a reason to carry a firearm

Yeah you do. You need a reason to do everything.
But what you can't comprehend is NO ONE NEEDS YOUR APPROVAL. NO ONE HAS TO JUSTIFY THEIR ACTIONS TO YOU.

So maybe you just ought to sit down and shut up.

Didn't say anyone did. I axed him what his reason is. Again -- just read it.
And it's his reason for his action anyway ---- not yours.

How come you're shouting, angryman?
To shoehorn some reality into your thick skull.

He wants to legally carry a gun? It's none of your business. I guarantee you meet people everyday who are carrying, and you don't even know it.

Immaterial. I axed him what his reasoning is. I didn't ask him what was "legal" or whose "business" it is, the latter point being deliciously ironic since the post wasn't even addressed to you in the first place, which means it's even less your business than it is mine.

Having it both ways: Priceless.

You have why was I carrying I politely told you I don't need a reason to carry a firearm

But what you can't comprehend is NO ONE NEEDS YOUR APPROVAL. NO ONE HAS TO JUSTIFY THEIR ACTIONS TO YOU.

He wants to legally carry a gun? It's none of your business. I guarantee you meet people everyday who are carrying, and you don't even know it.

Immaterial. I axed him what his reasoning is. I didn't ask him what was "legal" or whose "business" it is, the latter point being deliciously ironic since the post wasn't even addressed to you in the first place, which means it's even less your business than it is mine.

You're not nearly as clever as you believe.

You want to know why he carries. I correctly pointed out it's none of your concern.

And then, predictably, you throw another little bitch fit.

You want to know why he carries. I correctly pointed out it's none of your concern.

Once again Gunnar, I ain't the one whining and screaming about what two other posters are saying to each other soooooo......

Once again Gunnar, I ain't the one whining and screaming about what two other posters are saying to each other soooooo......
And you're being dishonest, too. You asked him what his reason was. Then you backtracked and said you asked him what his reasoning is.

You simply can't be honest.

Meanwhile, if you'd like to expand on why you think -- sorry, wrong word -- feel you're entitled to know his reason for carrying, I'm all ears.

Thanks for the site, pretty cool. Love that airgun! What a hoot.

I recall having a kind of air gun when I was a kid. It had a disc on the front and it would "shoot" a sonic shock wave.
Looking back, it was prolly too dangerous to have been on the market. My interest was sound; it should have been fed with something less destructive.

And you're being dishonest, too. You asked him what his reason was. Then you backtracked and said you asked him what his reasoning is.

Meanwhile, if you'd like to expand on why you think -- sorry, wrong word -- feel you're entitled to know his reason for carrying, I'm all ears.

That's nice dear. Be sure to follow all my posts and jump in on every thread whining about this and whining about that. I'm so looking forward to it.

That's nice dear. Be sure to follow all my posts and jump in on every thread whining about this and whining about that. I'm so looking forward to it.
Oh, gosh, you chickened out yet again. Gasp. That's so unlike you.

Ha! That was sarcasm, because you probably didn't get it.

Yes you are whining because I don't need a reason to carry.

Do you have rights or reasons?

The Virginia Dems are extremist and will be voted out

If they live that long.

It is certainly looking very much like they are trying to provoke an actual shooting war with the people that they were supposed to be representing. Given how spectacularly outnumbered and outgunned they are, should they get the war that they are trying to instigate, it is not likely to go well for them.

This is Pogo that you're addressing. To say that he is dishonest is redundant. That he dishonest is included in identifying him as Pogo.

This is Pogo that you're addressing. To say that he is dishonest is redundant. That he dishonest is included in identifying him as Pogo.
even that gif in his signature is a misrepresentation of what actually happened.

Yes you are whining because I don't need a reason to carry.

You need a reason for doing anything. That reason is why you do it.
This is kind of simple stuff.

Do you have rights or reasons?

I've got both. Like everybody else.

Link(s)?

even that gif in his signature is a misrepresentation of what actually happened.

Nape. It's directly from the video.

Interesting that it makes you wet your pants though. Thanks for that, it lets me know it's effective.

Common sense and justice for all has nothing to do with it at a time when angry vindictive border line educated democrats get elected to the state majority. Hypocrite democrats hold their noses about a democrat governor who used to engage in racist follies in college as long as he promoted infanticide and gun confiscation. No surprises here.

Forum List

Back