Violent Racist Blacks

In my very own white family tree, I have an uncle serving 150 years for god-only-knows-what-he-did-to-those-kids.

150 years. It must have been very bad.
Ya right, got a link?

In my very own white family tree, I have an uncle serving 150 years for god-only-knows-what-he-did-to-those-kids.

150 years. It must have been very bad.
Were they race related? If not, you're in the wrong forum.

Suggested reading.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ovTkZ4b8QfQ]Barbara Sampson talks White Girl Bleed a Lot with Colin Flaherty - YouTube[/ame]
wndb.Flaherty.WHITE_GIRL_BLEED_A_LOT.cover_.FINAL_.2.jpg

All I know is thisdont give these Black bastards time in prison,put them on the table and put the needle in their arm,take them out of here.

Europeans have proven emphatically to be the most violent ethnicity in the history of the planet. Please don't go there.

They were no more violent than anyone else in the past. Do you have any current examples that trumps the genocide going on in Africa? Do you have any current examples of whites in the US violently assaulting people because of their race? You know of course that racial violence is almost exclusively being perpetrated by black people in the US.

Europeans have proven emphatically to be the most violent ethnicity in the history of the planet. Please don't go there.

They were no more violent than anyone else in the past. Do you have any current examples that trumps the genocide going on in Africa? Do you have any current examples of whites in the US violently assaulting people because of their race? You know of course that racial violence is almost exclusively being perpetrated by black people in the US.

Is this a lame attempt at the past doesn't matter? More so than any other ethncity. Who else has dropped 2 atomic bombs on another ethnicity? Please define recent.

Forum List

Back