Violent Racist Blacks

Let's see, the whites provided the arms and the blacks killed each other, leaving the land for the whites to take control of. I guess we know who the smart ones are, eh?

They didn't need white man's arms. Tribal warfare has been happening since mankind first climbed out of the trees. Firearms were just more efficient than sticks and stones.
I know. That was just my way of answering Assclepias' notion that blacks are the smartest people in the world. lol

I think that speaks to my point that Whites are in fact the violent ones. You think causing warfare is "smarter" but if someone non white does it they are violent? :cuckoo:

The majority of black men who are in prison are there for drug offenses.
Criminal Justice Fact Sheet | NAACP

The drug offense BS argument. The vast majority if the drug offenders that are in jail are DRUG DEALERS and MANUFACTURERS. No one goes to jail for possession of weed, coke or other drugs. The only times they do is when the possession is a break of probation.

Drug dealers are usually associated with violent crime and intimidation. Sorry to burst your apologist bubble, but your victim mentality of the amount of jailed blacks is only detrimental to the black community.

There were a couple of articles on the race aspects of drug arrests and sentencing in the Chicago Reader a year or two ago. One thing pointed out by a cop who was interviewed is that a lot of blacks are stopped for something else and found to be holding (e.g., a traffic violation with a roach in the ashtray). Whites tend to be a little more careful.

You guys have descended into denial. The facts show that Blacks are policed more intensely, targeted more often, and imprisoned more often and for longer than whites. When you can come with a valid argument proven by fact let me know kiddies.

They didn't need white man's arms. Tribal warfare has been happening since mankind first climbed out of the trees. Firearms were just more efficient than sticks and stones.
I know. That was just my way of answering Assclepias' notion that blacks are the smartest people in the world. lol

I think that speaks to my point that Whites are in fact the violent ones. You think causing warfare is "smarter" but if someone non white does it they are violent? :cuckoo:
Your stupidity is astounding. You're trying to say that the whites who picked up the pieces are the violent ones, but the savages who slaughtered each other are not. Brilliant!

I noticed that too. What whites will tell you is that you are physically gifted instead of mentally gifted. What they dont understand is that the mental aspect stems from the physical. Thoughts are physical actions that you can see occur in the synapse in your brain. If their theory is that Blacks are only superior physically they are really telling you that you are superior in everyway. Thank them and move on.

Actually, the men who win the gold medals for weight lifting in the Olympics are never black. NEVER. :lol:

When we decide to get into this arena you can rest assured we will take over and set records like we do in every field we allow ourselves to feel we can achieve success.

Yeah ok, you let me know when that happens. Until then, don't go around claiming that black people are the strongest race, because they aren't.

The drug offense BS argument. The vast majority if the drug offenders that are in jail are DRUG DEALERS and MANUFACTURERS. No one goes to jail for possession of weed, coke or other drugs. The only times they do is when the possession is a break of probation.

Drug dealers are usually associated with violent crime and intimidation. Sorry to burst your apologist bubble, but your victim mentality of the amount of jailed blacks is only detrimental to the black community.

There were a couple of articles on the race aspects of drug arrests and sentencing in the Chicago Reader a year or two ago. One thing pointed out by a cop who was interviewed is that a lot of blacks are stopped for something else and found to be holding (e.g., a traffic violation with a roach in the ashtray). Whites tend to be a little more careful.

You guys have descended into denial. The facts show that Blacks are policed more intensely, targeted more often, and imprisoned more often and for longer than whites. When you can come with a valid argument proven by fact let me know kiddies.

Well no shit, that's what happens when you commit more crime than everyone else.

Actually, the men who win the gold medals for weight lifting in the Olympics are never black. NEVER. :lol:

When we decide to get into this arena you can rest assured we will take over and set records like we do in every field we allow ourselves to feel we can achieve success.

Yeah ok, you let me know when that happens. Until then, don't go around claiming that black people are the strongest race, because they aren't.

I know that bothers you so I won't tell you that. I don't recall telling you that in the first place. Can you quote me?

Your stupidity is astounding. You're trying to say that the whites who picked up the pieces are the violent ones, but the savages who slaughtered each other are not. Brilliant!

It's a cultural thing. Warring with each other, killing and enslaving other tribe's men, women, and children...even selling your captives, that's all part of their culture and as such is above criticism or censure. We keep hearing the same gibberish about their rotten, evil, violent music and "art", it's cultural.

I noticed that too. What whites will tell you is that you are physically gifted instead of mentally gifted. What they dont understand is that the mental aspect stems from the physical. Thoughts are physical actions that you can see occur in the synapse in your brain. If their theory is that Blacks are only superior physically they are really telling you that you are superior in everyway. Thank them and move on.
Then with your theory a Gorilla is a genius :lol:

I agree. They have a perfect life when people leave them alone. You should watch this movie called Instinct with Anthony Hopkins and Cuba Gooding Jr. It may teach you violent white boys something yet.
A movie?

Shit, fact is white people are in Africa today trying to stop negros from eating gorillas

I tend not to bother addressing serious arguments to those who refer to their interlocutors as "kiddies".

I tend not to bother addressing serious arguments to those who refer to their interlocutors as "kiddies".

Yet you did proving how illogical and stupid you are. :cool:

You shouldn't try to have a conversation with a typical stupid ******! Blacks are targeted more because they commit far more crimes, and more serious crimes than whites, or any other group in America per capita. Therefore they are incarcerated more frequently, and for longer periods of time - crime 101! Cops don't put bait cars in all white neighborhoods, because they might be waiting an eternity. They put them in black neighborhoods where they only have to wait 5, minutes to get multible felony responses! :lol: The bottom line is most blacks are racist, and resentful, because they know that the white race, and every other race is superior to the black race :lol:

You shouldn't try to have a conversation with a typical stupid ******! Blacks are targeted more because they commit far more crimes, and more serious crimes than whites, or any other group in America per capita. Therefore they are incarcerated more frequently, and for longer periods of time - crime 101! Cops don't put bait cars in all white neighborhoods, because they might be waiting an eternity. They put them in black neighborhoods where they only have to wait 5, minutes to get multible felony responses! :lol: The bottom line is most blacks are racist, and resentful, because they know that the white race, and every other race is superior to the black race :lol:

ooh so you have seen white folks lynched and left to hang in the trees eh?You have seen white churches bombed or set afire,because of your beliefs.You are fulla shat.

Forum List

Back