Violent Racist Blacks

Imagine if these crimes were reversed. The media would be all over it.
It seems like ever since Zimmerman was found not guilty, a lot more black on white violence has been increasing.

And I do think that more blacks have killed whites than the KKK.

It seems like ever since Zimmerman was found not guilty, a lot more black on white violence has been increasing.

In what world have Blacks killed more whites? No one has killed more whites than whites.

In what world have Blacks killed more whites? No one has killed more whites than whites.

The KKK has been estimated to have killed about 6000 blacks. More whites have died at the hands of blacks. Heck more blacks have killed each other than the KKK.

The KKK has been estimated to have killed about 6000 blacks. More whites have died at the hands of blacks. Heck more blacks have killed each other than the KKK.

KKK has killed more Blacks than the Black Panther party has killed whites. See what I did there? :lol: Heck the KKK has killed more whites than the Black Panther party.

Last edited:
I should have corrected the error on my first post. lol. But its true. Blacks have killed more people than the Klan.

You think? Maybe you should get yourself some education, and then bring back knowledge.

Is that what you call it when somebody points out that you fucked up?

"Go get an education and bring back some knowledge" is what you said to me when I stated a fact. You came across as being rude and I see it as whining. Instead of questioning me, why not just look it up on your own instead of being aggressive?

Stop whining. You make allegations, it is up to you to prove them.

You think? Maybe you should get yourself some education, and then bring back knowledge.

It's true.

Blacks kill more blacks than the KKK ever did - JSOnline

Then you have nothing to whine about. We will deal with it.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=unCEYeHp-kY]BLACKS ARE VIOLENT - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back