Violence Has It's Home On The Left.

Once again delusional PC imagines himself in a battle over a joke of an OP where he once again demonstrates zero understanding of the difference between correlation and causation! :clap2:

Once again Valerie produces a post up to her ability.

:lol: Tell me PC, why have you limited your view of "violence" to presidential assassinations ?

Did you know that 100% of people who assassinate presidents are CRAZY ?

That's right...Murder Has It's Home In Tha CRAZY !

Actually, I have not...

Please review post #6.

Now, Valerie, you have been on the board long enough to know that "over a joke of an OP "
is less than a satisfactory rebuttal...

how about some facts, links, solid opinion?

LK, you are one of the folks who are usually good for a battle...but not today.

I suggest you take a drink, lie down, and think things over.

This is the most...allow me to be redundant....'inept' campaigns in your long and glorious history.
To think that attacking me rather than the premise of the OP is an adequate response, moves you into the category of some of our lesser lights.

Now snap out of it!

chicklet, your OP is beyond salvation. my responses are adequate for a bone-headed regurgitated prima facie moronic OP as you have presented again. you are welcome.

Let's review.

1. In an earlier thread, some folks on the left suggested that Mr. Glenn Beck encouraged violence, implying that the right did so...or at least that is how I read same.
Here you go Frank...a brainwashed Beck pea brain that endorses the planned attack.

Is planning murders a first amendment right?
BoringFriendlessGuy

Tennessee shooter read books by Savage, Hannity and O'reilly! | NowPublic News Coverage

That took .0003 seconds to find.

Adkisson told Still that "he could not get to the leaders of the liberal movement that he would then target those that had voted them in to office."

Inside the house, officers found "Liberalism is a Mental Health Disorder" by radio talk show host Michael Savage, "Let Freedom Ring" by talk show host Sean Hannity, and "The O'Reilly Factor," by television talk show host Bill O'Reilly.
Zona

Williams is an unemployed carpenter, just an ordinary guy. He told the police that he had intended to start a revolution by traveling to San Francisco and killing people of importance at the Tides Foundation and the ACLU. And he didn't come up with this great idea through Beck's influence?? Is that what you're saying?? Just thought of it all by himself??
Rinata

2. So, I wrote the OP which did the following:
a. showed the spin by the left wing media that the right was threatening President Obama. And showed that this was not so.

b. Listed the historic truth, that the left side of the aisle is responsibe for far more violence, in terms of presidential assassination.

3. This did not sit well with you on the left, because you have been led to believe the opposite....as is true in so many areas.
a. This OP exposed your ignorance, and, worse, your intellectual laziness in not questioning what you have been told.

4. I have been force to scold you for removing your focus from the facts of the OP, to whether or not I will receive a Valentine Card from you..."...moronic OP as you have presented again..."

5. You have received an "Incomplete." I expect better work in the future.

are you delusional because you are so lonely, or are you lonely because you are so delusional?

The family of the man charged with trying to assassinate President Reagan is acquainted with the family of Vice-President George Bush and had made large contributions to his political campaign ... Scott Hinckley, brother of John W. Hinckley, Jr., was to have dined tonight in Denver at the home of Neil Bush, one of the Vice-President's sons ... The Houston Post said it was unable to reach Scott Hinckley, vice-president of his father's Denver-based firm, Vanderbilt Energy Corporation, for comment. Neil Bush lives in Denver, where he works for Standard Oil Company of Indiana. In 1978, Neil Bush served as campaign manager for his brother, George W. Bush, the Vice-President's eldest son, who made an unsuccessful bid for Congress. Neil lived in Lubbock, Texas, throughout much of 1978, where John Hinckley lived from 1974 through 1980

:eusa_whistle:

And this is some sort of rebuttal of the OP?

How come you decided not to use 'Green Eggs and Ham'?
Giuseppe Zangara's target was FDR. Another NOT leftist...that makes at least five.

Just showing that your OP is full of lies and half truths...kind of like you, PC.

And guess what? The 9/11 murderers...all radical right wing loons.

I misjudged you.. I thought there was more intelligence there..

"Giuseppe Zangara's target was FDR. Another NOT leftist..."

Means that there was an individual even further to the left - once thought to be impossible- than FDR.

Once again Valerie produces a post up to her ability.

:lol: Tell me PC, why have you limited your view of "violence" to presidential assassinations ?

Actually, I have not...

Please review post #6.

Now, Valerie, you have been on the board long enough to know that "over a joke of an OP "

IMO you're a delusional nitwit who imagines himself teaching us lessons and I have no intention of ever satisfying you in any way whatsoever.

IMO your OP is a joke and you are an embarrassment to the right. :eusa_clap:

chicklet, your OP is beyond salvation. my responses are adequate for a bone-headed regurgitated prima facie moronic OP as you have presented again. you are welcome.

Let's review.

1. In an earlier thread, some folks on the left suggested that Mr. Glenn Beck encouraged violence, implying that the right did so...or at least that is how I read same.
Here you go Frank...a brainwashed Beck pea brain that endorses the planned attack.

BoringFriendlessGuy

Tennessee shooter read books by Savage, Hannity and O'reilly! | NowPublic News Coverage

Adkisson told Still that "he could not get to the leaders of the liberal movement that he would then target those that had voted them in to office."

Inside the house, officers found "Liberalism is a Mental Health Disorder" by radio talk show host Michael Savage, "Let Freedom Ring" by talk show host Sean Hannity, and "The O'Reilly Factor," by television talk show host Bill O'Reilly.
Zona

Williams is an unemployed carpenter, just an ordinary guy. He told the police that he had intended to start a revolution by traveling to San Francisco and killing people of importance at the Tides Foundation and the ACLU. And he didn't come up with this great idea through Beck's influence?? Is that what you're saying?? Just thought of it all by himself??
Rinata

a. showed the spin by the left wing media that the right was threatening President Obama. And showed that this was not so.

b. Listed the historic truth, that the left side of the aisle is responsibe for far more violence, in terms of presidential assassination.

3. This did not sit well with you on the left, because you have been led to believe the opposite....as is true in so many areas.
a. This OP exposed your ignorance, and, worse, your intellectual laziness in not questioning what you have been told.

4. I have been force to scold you for removing your focus from the facts of the OP, to whether or not I will receive a Valentine Card from you..."...moronic OP as you have presented again..."

are you delusional because you are so lonely, or are you lonely because you are so delusional?

See what I mean?

You just can't get out of that rut, or you actually think this is dispositive in terms of the OP.

Let me borrow a phrase from our President:
"He said, "I coulda had high poll numbers if I didn't do anything. But when I came into office, I inherited an economic mess." He's back to whining like a wiiiittle, bitty baby. "I could have high poll numbers if I didn't do anything, if I didn't want to offend anybody. I want you to understand, this is not about me. It's about you." Obama in Ohio: It's Not About Me

this is not about me.

Actually, I have not...

Please review post #6.

IMO you're a delusional nitwit who imagines himself teaching us lessons and I have no intention of ever satisfying you in any way whatsoever.

I'll take it from whence it comes.

Thanks for playing.

Carby, once again I must thank you for representing the attitude, should I call it fear, in opposition to open debate...

"...had the decency to shut up..."

The left would like nothing better than censoring opposing arguments, and, once again, you have documented the premise.

"Liberal societal corollary #1 Speech regulation: contrary voices are to be regulated, barred, banned when possible, mocked and marginalized when not. Progressive voices are encouraged, lionized, amplified- in the name of ‘diversity,;’ or ‘liberation,’ or ‘unity,’ and, most of all, ‘progress.’ " Goldberg, “Liberal Fascism,” p. 313.

I'm going to propose that the motive is the weakness of your postition. Could be?

Bravo, my secret ally.

Who has censored you on this board?

Why aren't you actually responding to any of the refutations of your OP? You come on the board, say idiotic things, make idiotic arguments, and then spend the rest of your participation whining and pouting about how mean everyone is to you.

You're stupid. You make bad arguments. You won't stay on-topic in debate. Period.

Ooooo....I think I hit a nerve.

Was it the 'secret ally' part?

If your goal here is to get on people's nerves in lieu of intelligently debating a topic, that is your prerogative.

You're still in 2nd place though. Two year olds get on my nerves slightly more efficiently than you do.

Then again, they have the luxury of not knowing any better.

Who has censored you on this board?

Why aren't you actually responding to any of the refutations of your OP? You come on the board, say idiotic things, make idiotic arguments, and then spend the rest of your participation whining and pouting about how mean everyone is to you.

You're stupid. You make bad arguments. You won't stay on-topic in debate. Period.

If your goal here is to get on people's nerves in lieu of intelligently debating a topic, that is your prerogative.

You're still in 2nd place though. Two year olds get on my nerves slightly more efficiently than you do.

Carby, you're not getting any better...

"... intelligently debating a topic..."
this, based on an erudite exposition of anti-presidential violence by the left...

You're making your side look,....what....insipid.

My advice: silently slip away and maybe nobody will notice.

Carby, you were doing so well in your civility lessons, until "so retarded..."
Or is an inabiity to articulate?

Now, you aren't seriously going to dispute that the left is totally and violently opposed to what they call the Zionist Entity, know to the more reasonable folk as Israel?

I guess you lose again.

Hint: try to think before you post.

No I know that Jewish Americans overwhelmingly support Democrats.

"Here is proof -- the most stunning indictment of the leftist Islamic alliance hijacking the Democrat party, the media, the (anti)-intelligentsia. Any Jew that calls himself a Democrat and votes that ticket is a kapo. A KAPO! Obama will be taking cues from polls like this - his deafening silence on Israel's self defense, at this point, is stunning. It bodes most ill.

Most Democrats oppose Israeli offensive on Gaza; 62% Republicans support it (poll) "

RASMUSSEN POLL:MOST DEMOCRATS OPPOSE ISRAELI DEFENSE, 62% OF REPUBLICANS SUPPORT ISRAEL - Atlas Shrugs

How exactly does that translate into TOTALLY AND VIOLENTLY opposing Israel?

Does Hillary Clinton violently oppose Israel? She's the liberal who's currently our Secretary of State.

Actually, I have not...

Please review post #6.

Well, there is that. However, most of those on the right don't see it that way.

Notice this hasn't been moved into the stupid shit forum.

this, based on an erudite exposition of anti-presidential violence by the left...

Ooooh excellent reverse psychology move with your imaginary saber sword right there! :rofl:

But, but, but...Once upon a time someone who watched Fox News did something bad. And a tea partier used a bad word.

Great post PC.

heh the left attacks foxnews relentlessly and fox loves them for it....their ratings are already higher than all the leftwing cheerleading outlets combined...and everytime theres an attack on fox...their ratings go up...BRING IT ON LIBS...lol

Exactly...the Right eats that stuff up. No one is denying that FOX knows their audience.

Let's review.

BoringFriendlessGuy

Zona

Rinata

See what I mean?

You just can't get out of that rut, or you actually think this is dispositive in terms of the OP.

Let me borrow a phrase from our President:
"He said, "I coulda had high poll numbers if I didn't do anything. But when I came into office, I inherited an economic mess." He's back to whining like a wiiiittle, bitty baby. "I could have high poll numbers if I didn't do anything, if I didn't want to offend anybody. I want you to understand, this is not about me. It's about you." Obama in Ohio: It's Not About Me

this is not about me.

since "your" OP offers nothing of interest, i am only "interested" in helping you find a treatment for your pathology. to help you, of course, but also to spare me the next OP "by you".

1. Many of your list have now been demonstrated not be liberals.

2. Your list, to begin with, is only a handful of names narrowly focused on a single subject, i.e., presidential assassinations.

3. If I provided a list of the same number of names of people on the right who have committed acts of violence, would I thus prove that 'violence has its home on the right'? What if we listed anti-abortion terrorists or assassins? How many of those names would we have to provide to prove that violence has its home on the right?

Give me a number.

LK, you are one of the folks who are usually good for a battle...but not today.

I suggest you take a drink, lie down, and think things over.

This is the most...allow me to be redundant....'inept' campaigns in your long and glorious history.
To think that attacking me rather than the premise of the OP is an adequate response, moves you into the category of some of our lesser lights.

Now snap out of it!

Let's review.

BoringFriendlessGuy

Zona

Rinata

4. I have been forced to scold you for removing your focus from the facts of the OP, to whether or not I will receive a Valentine Card from you..."...moronic OP as you have presented again..."

Hey PC... here is some interesting FACTS for you to digest...

Williams' mother has said her unemployed son was upset by "the way Congress was railroading through all these left-wing agenda items."

We don't know what Williams was watching, or that television played a role in his decision to target Tides. However, if it did, according to our Nexis searches, the primary person on cable or network news talking about the Tides Foundation in the year and a half prior to the shootout was Fox News' Glenn Beck.

According to our searches, since Beck's show premiered on January 19, 2009, Tides has been mentioned on 31 editions of Fox News programs, 29 of which were editions of Beck's show (the other two were on Sean Hannity's program). In most of those references, Beck attacked Tides, often weaving the organization into his conspiracy theories.

By contrast, since January 19, 2009, according to our Nexis search, Tides was not mentioned on ABC, NBC, CBS, CNN, MSNBC, or PBS. Not once. This search is not perfect -- Nexis does not include, for example, MSNBC's daytime coverage. But the contrast with Beck's coverage is stark.

1. Many of your list have now been demonstrated not be liberals.

2. Your list, to begin with, is only a handful of names narrowly focused on a single subject, i.e., presidential assassinations.

3. If I provided a list of the same number of names of people on the right who have committed acts of violence, would I thus prove that 'violence has its home on the right'? What if we listed anti-abortion terrorists or assassins? How many of those names would we have to provide to prove that violence has its home on the right?

Give me a number.

My hopes for a straight answer to this one are rapidly diminishing.

p.c. you seem really condescending. in just about every post you make, you position yourself from a perch of superiority. what makes your opinion more important than anyone elses?
maybe you should be relegated to to the looney bin section of this forum... (actually it's not that bad a place)

Last edited:

Forum List

Back