Videos: Fans Drop A Massive “Trump Won” Banner At Yankee Stadium – What Happens Next Is A Scene From A Communist Country

It’s a ballgame you dumb motherfuckers!

Leave your goddamn politics at home.

Assholes!
The Democrats have injected politics and race into everything. And why leave out the athletes that cannot keep their noses out of it if you are going to bitch at anyone?

Why did baboons drop a political banner on a baseball game? I hope that they were taken to a hospital for a mental evaluation. Belleview?
If a BLM banner was put up you would be on your knees, wetting yourself with deligh and ecstatic pleasure.
And you'd better believe the Yankees wouldn't have the 'nads to send their thick necked goons out
to remove the people responsible and their banner in that case.

It’s a ballgame you dumb motherfuckers!

Leave your goddamn politics at home.

Assholes!
Let the stadiums be destroyed. They are not making fifty grand a year. Screw them. If people obliterate the places, so what? So many ways to do it. And the courage will be needed by the aggressors of freedom. For a sign. Xi...Putin...launch the nukes.

What happens in countries is that incited mobs storm the parliament in order to secure the power for a person who wasn't elected and then erect a communist dictatorship, i.e.

Why did baboons drop a political banner on a baseball game? I hope that they were taken to a hospital for a mental evaluation. Belleview?
If a BLM banner was put up you would be on your knees, wetting yourself with deligh and ecstatic pleasure.
And you'd better believe the Yankees wouldn't have the 'nads to send their thick necked goons out
BLM is not a Terrorist Organization
The TRUMPmob is

Dropping the banner was incredibly immature and/or stupid.
Actually-------I love it. The banner shows resistance and got and continues to get lots of national attention........the communists were unsuccessful in silencing everyone and I suspect more copy cats doing this.

Actually-------I love it. The banner shows resistance and got and continues to get lots of national attention........the communists were unsuccessful in silencing everyone and I suspect more copy cats doing this.
I'd rather focus on the audits.
I still can't believe what the Left got away with, especially PA allowing allowing ballots with non-matching signatures.
I mean...WTF!

I'd rather focus on the audits.
I still can't believe what the Left got away with, especially PA allowing allowing ballots with non-matching signatures.
I mean...WTF!
The audits don't matter--the dems cheated ..we all know it but they aren't going to give up the presidential office or be punished for their behavior in any way. Bad guys won and they continue to use their new power to ensure that they continue to do bad.

The banner symbolizes that resistance is growing...............things will heat up more and more despite the corrupt swamp trying to run everyone over.

hahaha that’s just great!

it’s rather shameful they were cuffed and such for simply expressing themselves

i guess if they starred shooting bottle rockets and taken over the stadium waving a BLM leftwing brownshirts flag they’d be told they were sorry

Who in their right mind would dress a baby this way?
Does the baby remind you of the big scary insurrection?

Nope. It reminds me that ignorant right-wingers can reproduce. Usually in the back of pickup trucks after closing time.
Black people can too. Stop murdering their babies

Nobody is murdering any babies. You are a serious nutjob. Go back to your bleach blond. She's waiting for you in your truck and she's even smeared herself with cow dung to please you.

BLM is not a Terrorist Organization
The TRUMPmob is
Hey look! It's the "Engineer" that didn't graduate college!

Forum List

Back