Videos: Black Mob Brutally Attacks Asian-American Uber Driver And Two White Girls – No Media Outrage, YouTube Censor The Video

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Red State Nation ^ | 05.15.2021 | Ray Pearson
Posted on 5/15/2021, 4:17:54 PM by USA Conservative

An Uber driver and his passengers were attacked on High Street early Sunday morning.

On Monday, the Morgantown Police Department announced officers responded to a physical altercation at about 3 a.m. Detectives are reviewing video footage and trying to identify people involved in three separate incidents.

"Last night May 9th at around 2:50 AM on High Street in front of The Bank in Morgantown, West Virginia, I was attacked by a mob. I am a Uber driver and they were going after one of my passengers. One person opened my driver side door and threw several punches at me. Another person tried to rip off the door of my car and another person kicked a large dent into one of my car side panels. Now the rear door is misaligned and makes a loud cracking sound when opened, " Uber driver Vincent Kang wrote in a GoFundMe for his damaged vehicle.

This is what we've heard from the mainstream media.

But not one reported the fact that the attack was a racist attack as the mob that attacked him and his passengers were formed by Blacks.

New videos resurfaced on Twitter today as YouTube deleted every video from the incident of its platform.

In the video, there is a large black mob that attacks the Asian-American Uber driver and his two white passengers.

Videos below:

What is even stranger is the fact YouTube decided to remove the videos from Kang's YouTube page and not one media reported about this racist attack.

Kang told The Dominion Post he has a few bruises on his face and he didn't sleep for about 30 hours after the incident. He did not go to the hospital.

He said the woman who was pulled out got the worst of it.

Kang plans to continue driving for Uber once his car is repaired but said he'll be more careful in the future.

"Looking back, I should have just left, " he said. "I should not have stayed there.

-------------------

I’m thinking we are close to the “unavoidable” stage in every one of these videos of marauding, violent ferals attacking innocents. The Rules of Engagement need to be published and widely disseminated..... there is nothing like a few dozen dead bodies and laws stating a driver put into a position to fear bodily harm or death has the absolute right to protect himself with the only weapon of protection that he has on hand....better to be judged by 12 than to be put in the ground by 6 carrying your casket!!!

What is even stranger is the fact YouTube decided to remove the videos from Kang's YouTube page and not one media reported about this racist attack.

No, it isn't. There's no context or source for these tape.
I’m thinking we are close to the “unavoidable” stage in every one of these videos of marauding, violent ferals attacking innocents. The Rules of Engagement need to be published and widely disseminated..... there is nothing like a few dozen dead bodies and laws stating a driver put into a position to fear bodily harm or death has the absolute right to protect himself with the only weapon of protection that he has on hand....better to be judged by 12 than to be put in the ground by 6 carrying your casket!!!

Um, yeah... Oh, noes some scary black people were in a fight.

Except I saw a lot of white people milling around watching it, and they didn't intervene, either.

Nothing good happens at 3 AM in the morning.

In the non-woke days, comedians of all ethnicities would joke about Caucasian people locking the doors of their cars when driving through "certain" areas of a city.

The audiences would laugh and laugh and laugh.

Today one cannot say something like that.

But today more and more drivers do exactly that. (And that includes a lot of African Americans, Hispanics --- and Asians.)

And to think that people of all ethnicities contributed their time and their money and -- in a few instances -- their lives for the Civil Rights movement in the 1960s!

Red State Nation ^ | 05.15.2021 | Ray Pearson
Posted on 5/15/2021, 4:17:54 PM by USA Conservative

An Uber driver and his passengers were attacked on High Street early Sunday morning.

On Monday, the Morgantown Police Department announced officers responded to a physical altercation at about 3 a.m. Detectives are reviewing video footage and trying to identify people involved in three separate incidents.

"Last night May 9th at around 2:50 AM on High Street in front of The Bank in Morgantown, West Virginia, I was attacked by a mob. I am a Uber driver and they were going after one of my passengers. One person opened my driver side door and threw several punches at me. Another person tried to rip off the door of my car and another person kicked a large dent into one of my car side panels. Now the rear door is misaligned and makes a loud cracking sound when opened, " Uber driver Vincent Kang wrote in a GoFundMe for his damaged vehicle.

This is what we've heard from the mainstream media.

But not one reported the fact that the attack was a racist attack as the mob that attacked him and his passengers were formed by Blacks.

New videos resurfaced on Twitter today as YouTube deleted every video from the incident of its platform.

In the video, there is a large black mob that attacks the Asian-American Uber driver and his two white passengers.

Videos below:

Kang told The Dominion Post he has a few bruises on his face and he didn't sleep for about 30 hours after the incident. He did not go to the hospital.

He said the woman who was pulled out got the worst of it.

Kang plans to continue driving for Uber once his car is repaired but said he'll be more careful in the future.

"Looking back, I should have just left, " he said. "I should not have stayed there.

-------------------

This is the reason why i dont go out, without 31 rounds of Critical Defense Max 115 grain 9mm ammo. I get tired of a prog slave saying i only need a musket or 6 shooter.

No, it isn't. There's no context or source for these tape.

Um, yeah... Oh, noes some scary black people were in a fight.

Except I saw a lot of white people milling around watching it, and they didn't intervene, either.

Nothing good happens at 3 AM in the morning.
Oh shut the fuck up you racist prick who lives North of Chicago and told us that you never go into the rat infested southern side of Chicago.

If you are ever in that situation..you lock the doors and gun it
The fake media has turned decent black folks into crazed lunatics
I am sorry but in the inner cities of blue states, there is no such thing as decent black folks, those people moved to the civilized neighborhoods about 30 years ago and never looked back. Why else do the progressive elites call them traitors to their color..

This is the reason why i dont go out, without 31 rounds of Critical Defense Max 115 grain 9mm ammo.

I'm sure that makes up for your "shortcomings".

This is what "critical race" does.
It tells the Racist Progressives that it is OK to commit interracial violence, because they deserved it.

Um, seriously? Okay, you are reading an awful lot into a drunken street brawl.

Oh shut the fuck up you racist prick who lives North of Chicago and told us that you never go into the rat infested southern side of Chicago.

Uh, yeah, I don't go there because I don't live anywhere near there. I used to commute through the West Side for years, though. Also lived in a less than nice town called Cicero for a number of years.

So 3 AM and some people get into a drunken brawl... and it looks like more people were interested in filming it than intervening to stop the fight.

This is the reason why i dont go out, without 31 rounds of Critical Defense Max 115 grain 9mm ammo.

I'm sure that makes up for your "shortcomings".

This is what "critical race" does.
It tells the Racist Progressives that it is OK to commit interracial violence, because they deserved it.

Um, seriously? Okay, you are reading an awful lot into a drunken street brawl.

Uh, yeah, I don't go there because I don't live anywhere near there. I used to commute through the West Side for years, though. Also lived in a less than nice town called Cicero for a number of years.

So 3 AM and some people get into a drunken brawl... and it looks like more people were interested in filming it than intervening to stop the fight.
Dude, when you stop being a racist prick and go into Southside Chicago, then get back to me.. Every once in a while i end up on Northside of Jacksonville, the area looks like Southeast DC, but i do frequent there, because i support all types of business owners, just not the Prog White ones you tend to hang out in.. You fucking racist you.

Dude, when you stop being a racist prick and go into Southside Chicago, then get back to me.. Every once in a while i end up on Northside of Jacksonville, the area looks like Southeast DC, but i do frequent there, because i support all types of business owners, just not the Prog White ones you tend to hang out in.. You fucking racist you.

Someone should have explained to you that, "no, you are" stopped being a valid form of argument after the 10th grade.

MSM pays attention to situations which Imply blacks are victims and nothing else

Exactly.....that is their narrative and they are sticking to it.....irregardless of the truth....aka blacks are perps not victims.

Day in and day out we see these videos of blacks attacking.....Asians, Jews and Whites....ever here of any of them being charged with a hate crime?

Once again, the greatest existential threat facing our country rears its head; white supremacy.

Well when a certain group acts a certain way they can't be surprised when other groups don't like them.

Don't blame whitey either. Asians don't like them either. And Mexicans dislike blacks more than both combined.

Honestly most all skin colors dislike them, even their own kind. That's why their own kind sold them as slaves for centuries, and still do today.

Forum List

Back