A moron with a law degree

Astrostar

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2017

I guess it takes all kinds to make a world. Hopefully this one winds up under the jail and wishes for a Trump pardon.

I guess it takes all kinds to make a world. Hopefully this one winds up under the jail and wishes for a Trump pardon.
It does take all kinds to make a world, but why did the US have to get all the idiots of the Dim party?

I've met cops and grocery store managers who could have probably have successfully pursued a career in space, met fellow students who now have Phds who couldn't screw in a lightbulb without googling it.

This is the imperfect process of exams and the like. Study for it like a fiend, do well and you have a career in a field that has prestige (doesn't mean the person working in it has the brains or character to belong there).

"A moron with a law degree"

and then there are the 3 stooges...

1664208153996.png

there are many morons with law degrees

Last edited:

At one time he was a recipient of The Daily Stick in the Eye Award.

As for having a law degree, I know some real idiots that passed the BAR. I bet Rhodes passes himself off as a "Rhodes Scholar"

“Rhodes, 57, will be back in court Tuesday, but not as a lawyer. He and four others tied to the Oath Keepers are being tried on charges of seditious conspiracy, the most serious criminal allegation leveled by the Justice Department in its far-reaching prosecution of rioters who attacked the Capitol.” ibid

He willfully violated his oath to defend the Constitution motivated by lies and conspiracy theories; he instead elected to become a rightwing terrorist intent on destroying America’s democracy.

“Rhodes, 57, will be back in court Tuesday, but not as a lawyer. He and four others tied to the Oath Keepers are being tried on charges of seditious conspiracy, the most serious criminal allegation leveled by the Justice Department in its far-reaching prosecution of rioters who attacked the Capitol.” ibid

He willfully violated his oath to defend the Constitution motivated by lies and conspiracy theories; he instead elected to become a rightwing terrorist intent on destroying America’s democracy.
Do you basement dwellers ever focus on any issue that any normal, intelligent, sane person is concerned with? Or is it day after day of slinking around in the corners of the cellar mumbling incoherently from your TDS tumors???

Do you basement dwellers ever focus on any issue that any normal, intelligent, sane person is concerned with? Or is it day after day of slinking around in the corners of the cellar mumbling incoherently from your TDS tumors???
That Trump supporters on the neo-fascist right continue to support and defend the rightwing terrorist who attacked America’s democracy makes them just as wrong and reprehensible, as much treasonous terrorists, and dedicated enemies of America’s democracy.

Forum List

Back