Guns only in the home? This woman would likely disagree with that...after being raped by guy on electronic monitoring for sex assault.

Bullshit.

There are plenty of instances where cops have dumped a dozen rounds into someone and they dont go down immediately.
You watch to many movies.

Guy broke into a house a while back...the woman living there shot him five times with a .38 revolver. The dude walked out to a car, and drove himself to the hospital, where he walked in.

Amazing.........

If I double tapped someone, he's never going to see a prison cell.
Bullshit.
There are plenty of instances where cops have dumped a dozen rounds into someone and they dont go down immediately.
There are also plenty of instances where cops have dumped several dozen bullets into walls, and cars, and even passers by without hitting their target.

Cops need to be trained like air marshals.

If I double tapped someone, he's never going to see a prison cell.
Bullshit.
There are also plenty of instances where cops have dumped several dozen bullets into walls, and cars, and even passers by without hitting their target.

Did you not read my post?
The cops HIT thier assaliants a dozen times and they didnt go down.

When they got to the 3200 block of North Kenmore, Jackson grabbed the victim’s arm from behind and indicated he had a gun, Gumbs said.

The woman tried to call 911, but Jackson allegedly grabbed her phone away and hit her in the face with it. Then, he forced her into an alley.
So....to the anti-gun extremists...........please...be brave...answer the following question....

Is it better that this woman was dragged into an alley and raped....or would it be better if she used a gun to stop the rape.......?

By the description of what happened, if she had a gun, just like if she had a phone, the guy would have taken it from her, and used it against her.

Bullshit!
She had her cell phone out and was trying to call 911.
Then you have to wait while the phone rings before someone answers.
Then you have to tell them where you are and whats happening.
With a gun all you have to do is pull it out and pull the trigger,which of course takes seconds not minutes.

Don't forget...she may have had to unlock the phone too.........try punching in the code under those conditions...

Guy broke into a house a while back...the woman living there shot him five times with a .38 revolver. The dude walked out to a car, and drove himself to the hospital, where he walked in.
A lot of .38's have 3 1/2 inch barrels. Between the short sight radius, and low muzzle velocity, i'm surprised people still use them. They are notoriously hard to aim.

If cops can hardly hit the broad side of a barn, they certainly can't hit a fatal target zone.

A lot of .38's have 3 1/2 inch barrels. Between the short sight radius, and low muzzle velocity, i'm surprised people still use them. They are notoriously hard to aim.

Again...she hit her assailant five times.
And you have to remember,some Women cant handle the recoil of a .357

If cops can hardly hit the broad side of a barn, they certainly can't hit a fatal target zone.

Again...you ignore the fact that the cop HIT twelve times.

The thread premise is a lie.

The law does not say ‘guns only in the home.’

In all jurisdictions in the United States citizens have the right to carry firearms outside of the home.

A few jurisdictions prohibit the open-carrying of firearms, but in those jurisdictions citizens are at liberty to carry concealed.
Lies. NYC you can't carry. California too. Many many other places where you can't carry.

leftist stupid.jpg

People think target practice is hitting a stationary paper target, slow fire. But a real world situation things are moving. Which means practicing such a scenario.

The Air Marshal test requires you to shoot three targets from concealment while facing away from the target and pivoting 180 degrees in two opposite directions. And the Air Marshal test also requires that you do a reload when dropping to your knee to fire your shot.

When they got to the 3200 block of North Kenmore, Jackson grabbed the victim’s arm from behind and indicated he had a gun, Gumbs said.

The woman tried to call 911, but Jackson allegedly grabbed her phone away and hit her in the face with it. Then, he forced her into an alley.
So....to the anti-gun extremists...........please...be brave...answer the following question....

Is it better that this woman was dragged into an alley and raped....or would it be better if she used a gun to stop the rape.......?

By the description of what happened, if she had a gun, just like if she had a phone, the guy would have taken it from her, and used it against her.
You have no idea what she would have done.

People think target practice is hitting a stationary paper target, slow fire. But a real world situation things are moving. Which means practicing such a scenario.

The Air Marshal test requires you to shoot three targets from concealment while facing away from the target and pivoting 180 degrees in two opposite directions. And the Air Marshal test also requires that you do a reload when dropping to your knee to fire your shot.

WTF does that have to do with this conversation?

She hit the dude with 5 shots.
I watched a guy shoot a deer 5 times, as it ran away. He never caught up to it. It probably took hours for it to bleed out in agony.

It's not how many times bullets, it's where.

Last edited:

She hit the dude with 5 shots.
I watched a gun shoot a deer 5 times, as it ran away. He never caught up to it. It probably took hours for it to bleed out in agony.

It's not how many times bullets, it's where.

You watched a gun shoot a deer?
That must have been cool as hell!!!! Where can I get one?!

Bullshit.
leftist stupid.jpg

Forum List

Back