Video shows exactly how, yes folks... they are pushing LGBQT on children.

Do you need a sign for your gay stuff? Do kids need signs for grooming purposes?
First off, I'm not gay. Secondly, especially in large stores like Target or Walmart, I do appreciate well placed signage, preferably up high so I can more quickly identify what area of the store I need to go to in order to find the items I need.

Check it out, more conservatives have been triggered into soiling themselves by seeing a rainbow.

Conservatives really are the most delicate snowflakes to ever exist on planet earth. They spend their sad little lives seeking out stupid reasons to get triggered.

More dangerously, they project their very obvious pedo-leanings on to any normal people, the better to cover up those inclinations. Yes, it is that obvious. I mean, a certain subset of conservatives spends their lives fixated on the genitals of children. You don't see anyone else doing that.
I’m Conservative and am all for the Rainbow. As I understand it, the Rainbow is about supporting consenting adults and their choices how they identify and whom they are attracted to. I do NOT support Grooming children; be it Hetero, Gay, Trans… adults should not have romantic relationships with children.

First off, I'm not gay. Secondly, especially in large stores like Target or Walmart, I do appreciate well placed signage, preferably up high so I can more quickly identify what area of the store I need to go to in order to find the items I need.

So many openings here...lol

I SAY GOOD. You push hetero stuff and LGBT people push what they believe....It is about choices. Get use to it.

No one "pushes" hetero stuff because that is NORMAL. You don't push normal. It isn't about moral relativism, all choices equal, it is a matter of right and wrong, good and bad. By your standard, there was nothing wrong with Hitler either, right, you stupid fucking Nazi? After all, it was all just about CHOICE, whether to kill millions of Jews or not, whether to invade or not.

Whether to shoplift or not, whether to loot stores or not, whether to rape or not, whether to hold people up or not, whether to corrupt minors or not before they have a chance to grow to make their own choices for themself.

Choices, choices, choices.

How is any of this "grooming"?
Sexualizing little kids who are too young to be subjected to adult topics. It's getting them used to the idea of homosexuality before they've even learned how to walk, or before they've learned to write their first sentence. Let kids be kids without promoting a far left, aggressive, sexually explicit agenda.

Sexualizing little kids who are too young to be subjected to adult topics. It's getting them used to the idea of homosexuality before they've even learned how to walk, or before they've learned to write their first sentence. Let kids be kids without promoting a far left, aggressive, sexually explicit agenda.
All that from a shirt? Wow.

And books and explicit pictures and sexually explicit topics. You know exactly what's going on.

What would you say to Target if they started pushing Christian shirts and pushing the Gospel on your kids? Yes? No?
No I dont know what's going on. Because I'm not fanatically obsessed about what gay or trans people are doing like yourself. You probably see yourself as some type of moral watchdog. But instead you just come off as creepy.

Secondly, I dont buy my clothes at Target or Walmart or the like and am not creeping around kids departments looking for this stuff like you evidently are.

Forum List

Back