Video shows exactly how, yes folks... they are pushing LGBQT on children.

This person's response shows you the level of sickness that is out there.
You're right. There's tons of sickness out there. Anyone grooming kids and trying to recruit them into the realm of pedophilia should take a lead pill to cure their disease.

Check it out, more conservatives have been triggered into soiling themselves by seeing a rainbow.

Conservatives really are the most delicate snowflakes to ever exist on planet earth. They spend their sad little lives seeking out stupid reasons to get triggered.

More dangerously, they project their very obvious pedo-leanings on to any normal people, the better to cover up those inclinations. Yes, it is that obvious. I mean, a certain subset of conservatives spends their lives fixated on the genitals of children. You don't see anyone else doing that.

Where's the "hetero" section at Target? "Hey kids: buy these normal items for folks who aren't confused!" Where's that section at?
It is called the normal section as it is assumed. We get our special section because we're a minority and need to have it granted to us.

Check it out, more conservatives have been triggered into soiling themselves by seeing a rainbow.

Conservatives really are the most delicate snowflakes to ever exist on planet earth. They spend their sad little lives seeking out stupid reasons to get triggered.

More dangerously, they project their very obvious pedo-leanings on to any normal people, the better to cover up those inclinations. Yes, it is that obvious. I mean, a certain subset of conservatives spends their lives fixated on the genitals of children. You don't see anyone else doing that.

Once again Mungmooth using the word wrong.

yeah... no one is upset at Rainbows.
Coloring books depicting two gay men kissing intended for children... yeah... that is a little different than a Rainbow.
Toys and fanny packs depicting LGBQT promotional material... yeah... little different than a Rainbow.
But you keep deflecting and making strawmen so you can feel better about yourself.

Where's the "hetero" section at Target? "Hey kids: buy these normal items for folks who aren't confused!" Where's that section at?
If you have a problem finding the so called "hetero" section of any clothing store, maybe it's time you do some contemplation regarding your own sexuality.

If you have a problem finding the so called "hetero" section of any clothing store, maybe it's time you do some contemplation regarding your own sexuality.
Really? Show me a big picture of a section in any department store that advertises their clothes to "heterosexuals." I'm waiting!!

Forum List

Back