Video shows exactly how, yes folks... they are pushing LGBQT on children.

No I dont know what's going on. Because I'm not fanatically obsessed about what gay or trans people are doing like yourself. You probably see yourself as some type of moral watchdog. But instead you just come off as creepy.

Secondly, I dont buy my clothes at Target or Walmart or the like and am not creeping around kids departments looking for this stuff like you evidently are.
What would you do if you found your gay friend or brother or someone else messing with a little boy? No big deal?

Are you okay with this gay couple adopting these little boys then molesting them then pimping them out to other men? Just fine and dandy with you? The friggin' pigs should be tarred, feathered, and hanged by their gonads until dead:

georgia-gay-couple-sodomized-adopted-sons-feat-image-1.jpg

And that wasn't me in the OP's video, dumb ass.

No I dont know what's going on. Because I'm not fanatically obsessed about what gay or trans people are doing like yourself. You probably see yourself as some type of moral watchdog. But instead you just come off as creepy.

Secondly, I dont buy my clothes at Target or Walmart or the like and am not creeping around kids departments looking for this stuff like you evidently are.

I wasn't "fantacly obsessed" with the mental dregs... until I realized they're focusing on children

Now I'm lasered on.

What would you do if you found your gay friend or brother or someone else messing with a little boy? No big deal?

Are you okay with this gay couple adopting these little boys then molesting them then pimping them out to other men? Just fine and dandy with you? The friggin' pigs should be tarred, feathered, and hanged by their gonads until dead:

georgia-gay-couple-sodomized-adopted-sons-feat-image-1.jpg

And that wasn't me in the OP's video, dumb ass.
Where do you get any of that from what I said? But now we're getting somewhere. You finally admit you just want to kill gay people.

Where do you get any of that from what I said? But now we're getting somewhere. You finally admit you just want to kill gay people.
So you're fine with those two adopting two defenseless boys, then sexually abusing them? I can guarantee you that if I caught a couple of queers molesting any of the boys in my family, they would take the fast train to hell.

So you're fine with those two adopting two defenseless boys, then sexually abusing them? I can guarantee you that if I caught a couple of queers molesting any of the boys in my family, they would take the fast train to hell.
When did I say that? I didnt. Of course I'm not ok with it. But you extrapolating from that incident that all gays are child molesters or that all child molesters are gay is laughable. And that is what you seem to be doing.

But lets be honest here. You want to kill gay people.

When did I say that? I didnt. Of course I'm not ok with it. But you extrapolating from that incident that all gays are child molesters or that all child molesters are gay is laughable. And that is what you seem to be doing.

But lets be honest here. You want to kill gay people.
All gays are mentally twisted or deficient. Any man who isn't naturally attracted to a beautiful woman has a screw loose. So if there's one screw loose, there's a good chance that there are others falling out.

I said shoot pedos you fcking dumbass

Go take a nap, you're fcking ridiculous
So all gay people are guilty until proven innocent so shove them in the closet but straight people that are suspected of molesting a kid just shoot them in the head before a trial. I'm debating which one of your ideas is the more outrageous one.

Forum List

Back