Video shows exactly how, yes folks... they are pushing LGBQT on children.

Why are you so hyper focused on this? It's strange. It's pretty much all you talk about on here. It's bizarre and not normal.
This fag nonsense wasn't an issue until YOU all started pushing your mental illness on the rest of us. It wasn't an issue for me at all until it became cool for you fools to start going after little, impressionable kids.

This fag nonsense wasn't an issue until YOU all started pushing your mental illness on the rest of us. It wasn't an issue for me at all until it became cool for you fools to start going after little, impressionable kids.
What am I pushing? I'm straight. You however.....I bet you go searching for articles like the one posted earlier. You have some type of fascination with gays. It's obvious.

What am I pushing? I'm straight. You however.....I bet you go searching for articles like the one posted earlier. You have some type of fascination with gays. It's obvious.
I respond to zillions of topics. But, yes, fighting this "grooming" ideology is near the top of my list of things that are ripping the moral fabric of America and I will continue to fight against it whether lefty wimps like it or not.

Do you believe that

Do you believe wearing rainbow clothing turns children gay????

You people get crazier by the day.

The one's supplying it to impressionable children are the one's trying

Better give it up, you people crossed the line

I respond to zillions of topics. But, yes, fighting this "grooming" ideology is near the top of my list of things that are ripping the moral fabric of America and I will continue to fight against it whether lefty wimps like it or not.
You ever get that pizza parlor closed in DC? LOL!

Forum List

Back