Video shows Ahmaud Arbery Was caught breaking and entering an unfinished property, then towards McMichael‘s house

and I seriously doubt any police officer told these two idiots to stop him by shooting him.
If he had not attacked the man holding the shotgun arbrey would be alive today

If Mc Michaels had minded their own business Arbery would be alive today.

If the McMichaels had approached Arbery like a normal human being and simply asked what he was doing Arbery would be alive today.

Had the McMichaels left Arbery alone and let the cops do their job, Arbery would be alive today.

If the McMichaels hadn’t chased Arbery maybe Arbery would be alive today.

If two white McMichaels had treated Arbery like a white man he’d be alive today.

But the McMichaels didn’t do that. They saw a black man checking out the construction of a house. Something BTW other people in the neighborhood had also done both white and black. It was caught on the property owner’s camera. THE PROPERTY OWNER WAS AWARE OF TRESPASSERS. It was his job to defend and secure his own property not the McMichaels. HE CHOSE NOT TO! Instead he installed the camera. The McMichaels stuck their nose where it didn’t belong. All the should have done is call the police and let them handle it. Instead they chased and harassed Arbery for no reason. The man didn’t take anything. For all the McMichaels knew Arbery was a friend of the owner checking on the property for him. Something people do all the time. But the McMichaels didn’t care about any of that. Instead they chased and killed an innocent man. The police said Arbery had no stolen property on him. The man was just jogging when two neighborhood bullies stalked him and shot him. Even the video shows the McMichaels waiting for Arbery, truck door open as an intimidation tactic or perhaps a challenge to bait the young man. The McMichaels could have taken a picture for police. They could have followed him at a distance until the police arrived. There were 1000 better ways to deal with this THEN KILLING HIM. I hope they rot in jail. They gave the Arbery family a much harsher sentence because they will never see their loved one again.

You will also note the charge is murder and not manslaughter. Something I was surprised at because the lesser charge manslaughter would be easier to prove. I’m not sure if the police are trying to get the McMichaels acquitted by making the prosecution prove a higher charge or if there’s more proof we don’t know about.
Guess we wait and see. Hopefully the aggravated assault charge will stick and the stupid bastards will get some jail time.
The only thing I blame McMicheals for based on evidence so far was getting out of the truck

they should have followed arbrey till the cops showed up to question him

but arbrey was a naturally angry and aggressive person and its likely arbrey attacked the son who was holding the shotgun

maybe new evidence will change that but so far thats how I see it

I agree that McMichael shouldn’t have gotten out of the truck. The problem is he did and now Arbery is dead. The McMichaels instigated the entire situation. But for the actions of the McMichaels, Arbery would be alive today. The McMichaels now have to pay for that action and poor judgement. They should have let the police handle it.

They will no doubt not be found guilty of murder because the reality is they should have been charged with manslaughter unless the cops know something we don’t. I think the only charge they will be found guilty of is aggravated assault.

If Arbery did not attack a man with a shotgun, he would be alive today. In prison, but alive.
In prison for what? Trespass? And who would press charges? Mr. English the owner? He didn’t even call the police. No, Mr Arbery would certainly not be in prison for anything related to this case. The police said he didn’t steal anything. No official in their right mind would send someone to prison/jail for trespass and definitely not during a pandemic. You’re delusional.
The intent to steal is a felony, we see him with a hammer, so they had a right to stop but didn’t
LOLOL

Liar, you do not see him with a hammer since there was no hammer.

You couldn't find a single news article stating there was a hammer. No one but racists like you on forums like this are even claiming there was a hammer.

Gregory McMichael, standing in the bed of his pickup truck and on the phone with 911 did not say Arbery was holding a hammer or that Arbery disposed of a hammer.

Travis McMichael who defense would be greatly bolstered if Arbery had a hammer did not say there was a hammer.

The police did not report a hammer was found.

Neither Gregory McMichael nor Travis McMichael told police Arbery had a hammer.

Bryan, the guy in the car following Arbery has said nothing about a hammer.

Larry English, the owner of the home under construction said no hammer was taken. And he had videos of Arbery inside the structure where he would have seen Arbery taking a hammer had he actually done so.

In the video, the stick on the ground you idiotically call a hammer is already on the ground before Arbery gets there; and Arbery is not seen on the video either holding a hammer or throwing a hammer.

There were other witnesses who were out there, none of who said anything about a hammer.

If truth and reality were on your side, you wouldn't have to lie like ya do.
The police report was not well put together, there was def a hammer AA stole, I have pics of it
Really! Maybe I should contact authorities and let them know. I’m sure they’d be interested that you are withholding evidence in a murder case.
It’s in the video, and from what I hear the new report includes the stolen hammer
it wasn’t found at the crime scene so it can’t be in the video. Nevertheless
Proof or it didn’t happen.
I saw a screen shot from the video of a hammer that he dropped. I cant guarantee its authenticity, but it look legit. Those pics are in this thread.
LOLOL

There is no hammer, ya moron.

I posted a video in rebuttal to that nonsense showing that object on the ground was already there.

Greg McMichael on the phone with 911 says nothing about a hammer.

Neither McMichael told the police about a hammer.

Nothing in the police report indicated a hammer was at or near the crime scene.

The homeowner has videos where he watched Arbery checking out his house and said nothing was taken.

Bryan was following Arbery in his car and said nothing about a hammer.

It makes no sense for Arbery to drop a hammer, if he had one, after being chased for 4 minutes and while he's approaching the McMichael's road block.

The only mention of a hammer in the news is that there wasn't one but that far rightwingers and neo-nazi's are claiming there was a hammer (and that Arbery was wearing Timberland boots and not sneakers).
I dont know if any of what you say is true, just like i said i couldnt verify the screen shots authenticity. YOU are the moron for thinking you KNOW the truth.
LOL

I already know you don't know shit. What was your point of reiterating that?
Neither of us KNOW the truth. All we have are news articles with tiny bits of information that we cant thoroughly verify, and the media is often wrong about these facts. YOU are the fucking moron for thinking you know exactly what happened.

Do you not understand how fucking dumb you are?
LOLOL

Drools the idiot who claims Arbery had a hammer. :eusa_doh:
When did i claim that? Quote my post. Lets see how accurate your accusation is.
Dumbfuck, it's in the quote you just posted. :eusa_doh:

Godboy said:
I saw a screen shot from the video of a hammer that he dropped.
What did the very next sentence say? Quote it all!

Why are you being dishonest? If you had a real argument, you wouldnt have to make up lies to defend your position.

If he was being honest he would have lost his response. Be fair now.
LOL

Dumbfuck, I quoted him.
icon_rolleyes.gif
Because it is so much fun making you look stupid, lets do this again!

You said...

"Drools the idiot who claims Arbery had a hammer. :eusa_doh: "

...but in reality, this is what i said...

"I saw a screen shot from the video of a hammer that he dropped. I cant guarantee its authenticity, but it looked legit "

What i said is an undeniable fact. I saw a screen shot of the hammer... FACT! I couldnt guarantee its authenticity... FACT! At no point have i ever said Arbery had a hammer. Are you ALWAYS wrong? Even a broken watch is right twice per day. Sheesh! :laugh:
LOL

Imbecile, you couldn't have seen a screen shot of the hammer because there was no hammer.

A pity you lack even a spec of common sense.
Are you dense? The screen shot is in this very thread. Seriously, you cant possibly be this stupid. You make it WAAAYYY too easy to punk you. :laugh:
It's not a hammer, I don't care how retarded you are.
I wouldnt know. I havent been able to authenticate that screen shot of the hammer yet.
LOLOL

The one you said looked "legit?"

:abgg2q.jpg:
Yeah, it seemed to match the same lighting a graininess of the video, so it looked legit, but i havent authenticated it yet. Ill wait to see what the investigators reveal to us.
Why wait? The guy who owns the house and watched Arbery walking around his property said nothing was taken. Are you even capable of comprehending the implications of that on your imaginary hammer?

:abgg2q.jpg:
Who said Arbery took a hammer from that house? :cuckoo:
The person who posted that image.
I didnt say it, so why are you suggesting that i did? Again, you are a liar. You are incapable of having an honest debate because, youre position is too weak.
So here's Ahmaud Arbery, jogging towards a guy holding a shotgun... according to you, he drops a hammer....

Why on Earth would he drop a hammer if he's about to engage someone holding a shotgun??

:cuckoo:

You should learn critical thinking.

Last edited:
49DA8297-E705-4A39-B94B-41B38EE53C32.jpeg
LOL No one was pointing any weapon at him and he could have continued to run straight ahead unabated.

How do you know. The video does not show the men with the guns and where they were pointed for most of the video. And we definitely cannot see the actual gun when both men are in front of the truck. From the shadows it looks like to me the gun is pointed at the jogger as he comes around the front of the truck. It was in a split second the gun goes off. That’s not conclusive by any means. But you are lying when you say they never pointed a gun at anybody.

What do you think is the long slender shadow coming from the left to right?

Last edited:
He's a master moron. Only a fool would run towards and attack an armed man.

And he got exactly what he deserved for it.

Better to fight back where he might avoid getting shot in the front, than to definitely get shot in the back.

LOL No one was pointing any weapon at him and he could have continued to run straight ahead unabated.

Are you always this slow with the facts?
If Travis wasn't pointing his gun at Arbery, how did he shoot him?

When he attacked and grabbed it you moron. Good God go back to your coloring books. This is just too much for you.
Imbecile, here's the first shot.... show me where you see Arbery grabbing the gun.

LOL Show me where he was pointing it at Arbery before he attacked you moron.

I know its hard for your pee brain to contemplate but in this country its innocent until proven guilty. Keep on digging that hole. :)
He shot him, ya dumbfuck.

face-palm-gif.278959

LOL Yes after he attacked you pee brained simpleton

face-palm-gif.278959
Again.... show me where you see that.....

LOL Again you point to the ground and pretend you can see figures. That's your first dumbass mistake.

You must get dizzy with basic math as well.

How do you know. The video does not show the men with the guns and where they were pointed for most of the video. And we definitely cannot see the actual gun when both men are in front of the truck. From the shadows it looks like to me the gun is pointed at the jogger as he comes around the front of the truck. It was in a split second the gun goes off. That’s not conclusive by any means. But you are lying when you say they never pointed a gun at anybody.

My God could you be a bigger liar? Take a screenshot from that video. Show us anywhere where they even raised their weapons before he attacked. If you are going to lie like this all the time its not going to be any fun.

Go ahead. Back up your lie.

This thread spells doom for the McMichaels. Their defense amounts to...

The guy who stole nothing for 3 months from the house under construction -- is a thief

The guy who shot him -- wasn't pointing his gun at the "thief."

Nor was he trying to detain the "thief" by standing in front of him with a shotgun while his dad was yelling, "stop!"

face-palm-gif.278959

You lie or are just ignorant of the facts of the case.

Either way you are not competent to discuss this case even as simple as it is.
LOL

Your ad hominem in lieu of coherent rebuttal is noted and laughed at.

Your tacit concession is accepted since you can't actually explain how any of that is untrue.

:dance:
All of that has been debunked. You virgins come on here and read the last post and think you are qualified to jump in.
LOLOL

I've been posting in this thread since the day it was created. We'll pile this inane whine of yours on the garbage heap of ignorance where all your other nonsense ends up.

Meanwhile, Travis is gonna cook for murder.

giphy.gif

The first thing somebody does in "casing the joint" is look for security devices.

And they never caught him doing that.
Well, clearly this guy was an fucking moron. We have all seen the videos of him talking to the police at this point.
So which is it? Is he a common "snatch and grab" criminal who never snatched or grabbed. Or is he a master criminal casing the joint for weeks on end?

He is a guy with a mental history who took a loaded gun to school, fortunately he was apprehended before he could kill any kids.

Since he was black and not mentally competent some liberal judge just put him on five years probabtion which he quidkly violated by comitting theft....still nothing was done....as the former D.A. explained due to his mental problems.....I guess they didnt want a another crazy nigah in jail.

However he should have been in jail as he was a menace to society as he kept proving. Not even to mention a lot of his crimes are most likely not even known.

Better to fight back where he might avoid getting shot in the front, than to definitely get shot in the back.

When he attacked and grabbed it you moron. Good God go back to your coloring books. This is just too much for you.
Imbecile, here's the first shot.... show me where you see Arbery grabbing the gun.

I know its hard for your pee brain to contemplate but in this country its innocent until proven guilty. Keep on digging that hole. :)

face-palm-gif.278959

and that was a very good thing....removing a menace to society should be rewarded in some manner.

face-palm-gif.278959

LOL Yes after he attacked you pee brained simpleton

face-palm-gif.278959
Again.... show me where you see that.....

LOL Again you point to the ground and pretend you can see figures. That's your first dumbass mistake.

You must get dizzy with basic math as well.
I'm pointing to their shadows. Unless you even dumber then you appear and think that's not their shadows.

Aside from your ignorance, you prove to be a pussy too, too afraid to show me where you see Arbery grabbing the gun in that photo.

and I seriously doubt any police officer told these two idiots to stop him by shooting him.

If the McMichaels had approached Arbery like a normal human being and simply asked what he was doing Arbery would be alive today.

Had the McMichaels left Arbery alone and let the cops do their job, Arbery would be alive today.

If two white McMichaels had treated Arbery like a white man he’d be alive today.

But the McMichaels didn’t do that. They saw a black man checking out the construction of a house. Something BTW other people in the neighborhood had also done both white and black. It was caught on the property owner’s camera. THE PROPERTY OWNER WAS AWARE OF TRESPASSERS. It was his job to defend and secure his own property not the McMichaels. HE CHOSE NOT TO! Instead he installed the camera. The McMichaels stuck their nose where it didn’t belong. All the should have done is call the police and let them handle it. Instead they chased and harassed Arbery for no reason. The man didn’t take anything. For all the McMichaels knew Arbery was a friend of the owner checking on the property for him. Something people do all the time. But the McMichaels didn’t care about any of that. Instead they chased and killed an innocent man. The police said Arbery had no stolen property on him. The man was just jogging when two neighborhood bullies stalked him and shot him. Even the video shows the McMichaels waiting for Arbery, truck door open as an intimidation tactic or perhaps a challenge to bait the young man. The McMichaels could have taken a picture for police. They could have followed him at a distance until the police arrived. There were 1000 better ways to deal with this THEN KILLING HIM. I hope they rot in jail. They gave the Arbery family a much harsher sentence because they will never see their loved one again.

You will also note the charge is murder and not manslaughter. Something I was surprised at because the lesser charge manslaughter would be easier to prove. I’m not sure if the police are trying to get the McMichaels acquitted by making the prosecution prove a higher charge or if there’s more proof we don’t know about.
Guess we wait and see. Hopefully the aggravated assault charge will stick and the stupid bastards will get some jail time.
The only thing I blame McMicheals for based on evidence so far was getting out of the truck

but arbrey was a naturally angry and aggressive person and its likely arbrey attacked the son who was holding the shotgun

I agree that McMichael shouldn’t have gotten out of the truck. The problem is he did and now Arbery is dead. The McMichaels instigated the entire situation. But for the actions of the McMichaels, Arbery would be alive today. The McMichaels now have to pay for that action and poor judgement. They should have let the police handle it.

They will no doubt not be found guilty of murder because the reality is they should have been charged with manslaughter unless the cops know something we don’t. I think the only charge they will be found guilty of is aggravated assault.

If Arbery did not attack a man with a shotgun, he would be alive today. In prison, but alive.
In prison for what? Trespass? And who would press charges? Mr. English the owner? He didn’t even call the police. No, Mr Arbery would certainly not be in prison for anything related to this case. The police said he didn’t steal anything. No official in their right mind would send someone to prison/jail for trespass and definitely not during a pandemic. You’re delusional.
The intent to steal is a felony, we see him with a hammer, so they had a right to stop but didn’t
LOLOL

You couldn't find a single news article stating there was a hammer. No one but racists like you on forums like this are even claiming there was a hammer.

Gregory McMichael, standing in the bed of his pickup truck and on the phone with 911 did not say Arbery was holding a hammer or that Arbery disposed of a hammer.

Travis McMichael who defense would be greatly bolstered if Arbery had a hammer did not say there was a hammer.

Larry English, the owner of the home under construction said no hammer was taken. And he had videos of Arbery inside the structure where he would have seen Arbery taking a hammer had he actually done so.

In the video, the stick on the ground you idiotically call a hammer is already on the ground before Arbery gets there; and Arbery is not seen on the video either holding a hammer or throwing a hammer.

There were other witnesses who were out there, none of who said anything about a hammer.

The police report was not well put together, there was def a hammer AA stole, I have pics of it
Really! Maybe I should contact authorities and let them know. I’m sure they’d be interested that you are withholding evidence in a murder case.
It’s in the video, and from what I hear the new report includes the stolen hammer
I saw a screen shot from the video of a hammer that he dropped. I cant guarantee its authenticity, but it look legit. Those pics are in this thread.
LOLOL

I posted a video in rebuttal to that nonsense showing that object on the ground was already there.

The homeowner has videos where he watched Arbery checking out his house and said nothing was taken.

It makes no sense for Arbery to drop a hammer, if he had one, after being chased for 4 minutes and while he's approaching the McMichael's road block.

The only mention of a hammer in the news is that there wasn't one but that far rightwingers and neo-nazi's are claiming there was a hammer (and that Arbery was wearing Timberland boots and not sneakers).
I dont know if any of what you say is true, just like i said i couldnt verify the screen shots authenticity. YOU are the moron for thinking you KNOW the truth.
LOL

Neither of us KNOW the truth. All we have are news articles with tiny bits of information that we cant thoroughly verify, and the media is often wrong about these facts. YOU are the fucking moron for thinking you know exactly what happened.

LOLOL

Godboy said:

Why are you being dishonest? If you had a real argument, you wouldnt have to make up lies to defend your position.

LOL

Dumbfuck, I quoted him.
icon_rolleyes.gif

You said...

"I saw a screen shot from the video of a hammer that he dropped. I cant guarantee its authenticity, but it looked legit "

What i said is an undeniable fact. I saw a screen shot of the hammer... FACT! I couldnt guarantee its authenticity... FACT! At no point have i ever said Arbery had a hammer. Are you ALWAYS wrong? Even a broken watch is right twice per day. Sheesh! :laugh:
LOL

Imbecile, you couldn't have seen a screen shot of the hammer because there was no hammer.

Are you dense? The screen shot is in this very thread. Seriously, you cant possibly be this stupid. You make it WAAAYYY too easy to punk you. :laugh:

You cant prove that.

face-palm-gif.278959

and that was a very good thing....removing a menace to society should be rewarded in some manner.
And now the McMichaels may face life in prison. Travis could be looking at a death penalty. Nice you think that was worth shooting an unarmed jogger.

LOLOL

LOLOL

LOL

LOLOL

Godboy said:

LOL

Dumbfuck, I quoted him.
icon_rolleyes.gif

You said...

LOL

You cant prove that.
It's been proven.
icon_rolleyes.gif

face-palm-gif.278959

And now the McMichaels may face life in prison. Travis could be looking at a death penalty. Nice you think t

hat was worth shooting an unarmed jogger.

The state has no case....even less of a case than the state had against Zimmerman and Z did not even have a video to prove he was attacked by a nigha.

The McMichaels will be exonerated and get rich in the process. The money is already rolling in. Getting to be famous has a lot of perks....look how Z can sell a painting for a hundred thousand dollars....not because he has talent...simply because he is famous.

Who the fuck goes into a house like that at night? He was looking for something valuable, which he didnt find.
He was there half a dozen times. Who returns repeatedly to a site to steal something when they never see anything to steal?

And there were other people seen entering that property... why didn't they steal anything?

If he was there casing the joint, multiple times day and night. Why didn't he notice the security camera?

He was a retard. The former d.a. talked about it.

Wrong again idiot. According to Georgia Law, it is irrelevant if the structure is inhabited at the time of burglary.

The DA would have to prove “intent to steal” by a young man in broad daylight, in shorts and running shoes and no vehicle to haul away the booty. Not even a backpack.
Video of him walking, stopping, looking around to not be seen, and then running up the driveway proves intent to commit a crime. He was trespassing, period. In Georgia it could easily be charged as felony burglary. Your hero was on probation, having once taken a firearm to a school to shoot people with.
None of that is evidence of intent. He had no ability at that time to rob the house under construction.
No ability? Did he lose control of his hands or something?
He lived between 1 - 2 miles away. What was he gonna run home carrying?
If he wanted, certainly some tools, but i cant imagine he would do that in broad daylight. Instead, he scouted the place out. If something big and expensive was inside (like an air compressor or a big tool cabinet), he could come back at night with a truck to steal it.
LOL

This is why folks here laugh at you.

He had been in that house numerous times, sometimes at night, between November and February and never once took anything. Yet here you are moronically claiming he wss "scouting" the place. :cuckoo:
Who the fuck goes into a house like that at night? He was looking for something valuable, which he didnt find.

Just because he was a thief does not mean he meant to steal. He might have been on vacation or might have just been looking for a drink of water.

With all the videos showing him visiting that house day and night, I do not think the jury will have any problem seeing he was up to no good as in looking for something to steal. That is what thieves do...but the liberals claim...oh he was just looking for a drink of water....he would have known from all his previous visits there was no water there.

And yes....it can be clearly seen on the video how he looks around to see if the coast is clear before he goes into the house.

See, this is why you're an idiot.

The jury isn't going to be tasked with determining any level of guilt or innocence of Arbery. They're going to be tasked with determining the guilt of the McMichael boys.

Nothing Arbery did in that house justifies what Travis McMichael did. Was he looking for something to steal? Let's assume he was. That is separate and apart from the actions taken by McMichael.

Travis McMichael will be lucky if he escapes the death penalty...

No you are looking at it ass backwards. it is true all this talk about what he did or did not do in the house is irrelevant.

As pointed out many times....all that is relevant is that Travis McMichaels was forced to use lethal force in self defense.

With the aid of the video no jury will have a problem seeing that. All these morons on here who make all these outrageous claims are blinded by bias. Any objective person watching the complete video not the want the media edited will affirm that the suspect attacked Travis McMichaels. Once self defense is affirmed then the jury will see Travis was legally justified to use lethal force.

Good news! According to the lawyer from Arbery’s family this is being investigated as a hate crime. Actually a bipartisan congressional letter was sent requesting that this be investigated as a hate crime. Looks like Arbery’s family might get justice after all.
Yes a fake law with no definition.. what is this lynching hour? Can’t get him on anything else, let’s charge with hate lol
You might think that but wait, there’s more! Georgia State Attorney General Chris Carr also made a request for a federal investigation

The police have hinted there is more video footage than what was leaked to the public. If that’s the case I’d hazard a guess that the Georgia State Attorney has seen that evidence. Unfounded federal bias to pin a crime on the three stooges? We will see when this goes to court.

This means the aforementioned local laws that might have gotten the murders off no longer matter because these three might be headed to a federal penitentiary. I never thought I’d say this but thank God for federal Law.

Oh and there’s rumblings for an investigation into the local police for possibly giving preferential treatment to McMichaels because he used to work with the police.

I’d also like to point out Georgia doesn’t have hate crime statutes on the books but if these three get convicted the state government may revisit that issue. ‍♀
Yes we will see a video of McMichaels following Arbery, and they will call it a chase, or a lynching,, and it’s not ., it’s following a criminal until the police come

LOLOL

LOLOL

LOL

LOLOL

Godboy said:

LOL

Dumbfuck, you said he had a hammer. :eusa_doh:
He did

Forum List

Back