Video shows Ahmaud Arbery Was caught breaking and entering an unfinished property, then towards McMichael‘s house

All the facts will come out.

And when they do there's a fair chance Travis McMichael will be executed...

These dudes will be convicted of NOTHING...unless the unspeakable happens, and Biden is elected, at which point the DOJ will step in and indict them for a civil rights violation.

You could elect David Duke and these guys would still be convicted.

If the DOJ steps in (which they're already preparing to do, by the way), and these guys are found guilty of a federal hate crime, they will have no one to blame but themselves.

Actions have consequences. Decisions have consequences. And Travis and Greg McMichael are about to become very, very aware of that...
Why do these guys trigger you?

Aside from the fact that they're cowardly racists who killed an unarmed man?

Arbery killed himself in the final analysis and maybe in a real sense also...as he pulled on the barrel of the shotgun he could have caused it to discharge.

Who "pulled on the barrel" is pretty irrelevant here. Because the prosecution gonna DEMOLISH these guys in the 1st round of witnesses... And after the 1st day, I think the jury will have already sailed towards convictions...

Nonsense....i bet you thought Zimmerman would go to jail also.

The state has a very,very weak case....if it were not for political pressure the granedjury would not even remand this over to trial.

What witnessess are you talking about?

The best evidence is the video and that is more than enough to convince the jury that ahmuad comitted assault on Travis....you are letting your bias show.

LOL You can't see a thing and you want to pretend you captured the 1/8th of a second when the shot rang out blocked by a truck?

I didn’t say I can’t see a thing and can’t pinpoint the sound of a gun going off in slow motion.

The sound of the shot is not blocked by the truck.

Breaking it down to tenths of a second is easy. Pause the video and grab the slider and move the video to the frame where “second 19” ends and “second 20” begins. This is where AA is still visible as he jogs around the front fender of the truck. Next slide the bar forward to where “second 20” ends and “second 21” begins. I made a screenshot for you. It takes about a minute.

2D725209-0B97-4C8A-A952-96C1A1A193C4.jpeg

So to know where “sec 20.5” is it would be halfway between Start of 21 and end of 19.
That is approximately where the drivers headrest is seen.

The truck is parked at an angke.

The first shot goes off when TM’s white hat is visible between the window post and the headrest.

No one can see AA grabbing TM’s shotgun before the first shot is fired.

The lie has been that AA attacked TM when TM was “standing” left left of #4 and then the gun was first fired during the struggle for the gun.

That is not true. It’s not true at all.

Last edited:
There was no need to hold the suspect the police were very close....all they needed to do was to keep him under observation. If they had wanted to arrest him they could have don that when they first cam in contact with him..........Greg McMichaels was a policeman for years he knew how to do an arrest. He just decided for whatever reason to let the police do the dirty worik as in that is what they get paid for.

They WHY get out of the truck and risk a confrontation?? WITH a freaking shotgun in hand that HINDERS your ability to hold him..

And from what I read -- the Sr Yahoo was a desk jockey who wouldn't even comply with MULTIPLE requests to take the required yearly firearms training for 5 or 6 years...

How were they intending to "ARREST" him?? With all their great "knowledge and training"???

You read wrong...he was a policeman and then an investigator...look they have office politics at the cop shop also.....he may have thought he did not need the training with all his experience maybe he considered it a insult could be a lot of reasons for him not doing that...that will probably come out at the trial. I do not see it as being relevant to anything....just the leftwingers trying to smear him and that shows they really have nothing of consequence to smear him with...but keep defending the criminals and if one ever attacks you or your loved ones remember that.

One other thing if someone is breaking in your house...who you gonna call the ghostbusters?

LOL You can't see a thing and you want to pretend you captured the 1/8th of a second when the shot rang out blocked by a truck?

I didn’t say I can’t see a thing and can’t pinpoint the sound of a gun going off in slow motion.

The sound of the shot is not blocked by the truck.

Breaking it down to tenths of a second is easy. Pause the video and grab the slider and move the video to the frame where “second 19” ends and “second 20” begins. This is where AA is still visible as he jogs around the front fender of the truck. Next slide the bar forward to where “second 20” ends and “second 21” begins. I made a screenshot for you. It takes about a minute.

View attachment 341464
So to know where “sec 20.5” is it would be halfway between Start of 21 and end of 19.
That is approximately where the drivers headrest is seen.

The truck is parked at an angke.

The first shot goes off when TM’s white hat is visible between the window post and the headrest.

No one can see AA grabbing TM’s shotgun before the first shot is fired.

The lie has been that AA attacked TM when TM was “standing” left left of #4 and then the gun was first fired during the struggle for the gun.

That is not true. It’s not true at all.

You are insane

This is what happens when cases get politicized.

The charges won’t hold up, GA law is very specific and case law even more specific.

Arbery never had his options of escape taken away which is why the father and son weren’t even charged with false imprisonment.

Even if this guy did somehow limit Arbrey’s ability to flee in his direction intentionally all the kid had to do was turn left or right to get off the roadway.

I just ate a two week TO on another site for calling this what it is, a flawed attempt to act in self defense on the part of the father/son.

Under GA law they had no right to stop him at all because he hadn’t committed a felony and they were not in “fresh pursuit”.

What will come out at trial though I think is that they were acting in coordination with the witness that had seen Arbrey commit the illegal trespass at the home being remodeled and if they can show that they reasonably thought he had potentially burglarized the home, a home in ; which he was recorded on video committing multiple illegal trespasses recently, then their actions are legally justifiable.

If not legally justifiable they were certainly reasonable as long as the pair were acting with that belief.

Bottom line it was overcharged from the beginning, there was no predicate felony to start with as they were not unlawfully using firearms to threaten him, “Brandishing” under GA law, and he always had options for escape, (no false imprisonment).

At worst it’s involuntary manslaughter and that’s how it should have been charged from the beginning.

If they get even an open minded jury much less one that is mildly sympathetic to them a hung jury is almost a certainty and an acquittal on either murder/felony murder, or voluntary manslaughter is definitely possible.

The charges won’t hold up, GA law is very specific and case law even more specific.

Arbery never had his options of escape taken away which is why the father and son weren’t even charged with false imprisonment.

Even if this guy did somehow limit Arbrey’s ability to flee in his direction intentionally all the kid had to do was turn left or right to get off the roadway.

I just ate a two week TO on another site for calling this what it is, a flawed attempt to act in self defense on the part of the father/son.

Under GA law they had no right to stop him at all because he hadn’t committed a felony and they were not in “fresh pursuit”.

What will come out at trial though I think is that they were acting in coordination with the witness that had seen Arbrey commit the illegal trespass at the home being remodeled and if they can show that they reasonably thought he had potentially burglarized the home, a home in ; which he was recorded on video committing multiple illegal trespasses recently, then their actions are legally justifiable.

If not legally justifiable they were certainly reasonable as long as the pair were acting with that belief.

Bottom line it was overcharged from the beginning, there was no predicate felony to start with as they were not unlawfully using firearms to threaten him, “Brandishing” under GA law, and he always had options for escape, (no false imprisonment).

At worst it’s involuntary manslaughter and that’s how it should have been charged from the beginning.

If they get even an open minded jury much less one that is mildly sympathetic to them a hung jury is almost a certainty and an acquittal on either murder/felony murder, or voluntary manslaughter is definitely possible.

On the whole a good analysis...i see them walking because the video definitely shows that ahmaud attacked Travis which he had no legal justification to do. Nothing that happened before gave him any legal right to attack.

I think what we are seeing is an evolving plan....Greg said when they took off they intended to do a citizens arrest but obviously they changed their mind as they made no attempt to make a citizens arrest.

If they changed their minds they would not have parked the truck in the right lane with TravisM blocking the approaching jogger in the left lane.

they are already committing aggravated assault when they took that position to try and stop him.

it’s too late if they changed their mind because TM ran to the front of the truck to block AA over there.

He fired a shot - a warning - or he missed - or a non fatal wound to the wrist.

Last edited:

On the whole a good analysis...i see them walking because the video definitely shows that ahmaud attacked Travis which he had no legal justification to do. Nothing that happened before gave him any legal right to attack.

You may want to take a better look at that ‘so called’ good analysis.

But the video definitely shows ONLY that ahmaud attacked Travis after the first shot was fired. Being so Arbery had every legal justification to try to disarm one of his three attackers.

you’ve been tasked to show views where you can see Arbery attacking TM before the first shot was fired.

Have you posted that yet? Why not?

You have made the case that both white gunmen should be convicted of murder “during the commission of an underlying felony”

The felony of course is aggravated assault. Arbery was forced to consider “options of escape“ it’s clear there were persons showing an intent to do harm to him from which he needed to escape. Showing a threat to do harm is enough for simple assault charges in Georgia.

The Georgia Code defines assault in Georgia as: A person commits the offense of simple assault when he or she either (1) attempts to commit a violent injury to the person of another; or (2) commits an act which places another in reasonable apprehension of immediately receiving a violent injury. O.C.G.A. §16-5-20.Jun 24, 2018​

Simple assault is elevated to aggravated assault when the McMichaels placed Arbery in reasonable apprehension of immediately receiving a violent injury when the used deadly weapons,

Arbery became a victim of aggravated assault when he was confronted by three men with deadly weapons who blocked his intended free movement on a public road and when he was no threat to the community in any way. He had no options of escape on the public street. He was blocked in both directions.

“The felony murder charges against the McMichaels mean that a victim was killed during the commission of an underlying felony, in this case aggravated assault. The charge doesn’t require intent to kill. A murder conviction in Georgia carries a minimum sentence of life in prison, either with or without parole
So according to you they are charged with the correct crimes including murder.

they are properly charged with aggravated assault because they had deadly weapons when they tried to stop Arbery’s freedom of movement which put Arbery in a situation where it’s reasonable that he believed he could be violently injured by these three men. “The felony murder charges against the McMichaels mean that Arbery was killed during the commission of an underlying felony, in this case aggravated assault.

I really thought you were smarter than this........or do you just not know the facts of the case? They never intended to shoot and kill Ahmaud that is a crazy deduction.

I am smarter... Period.. Answer me this.. WHAT WAS the fucking plan if this guy IGNORED THEM and jogged past their truck??? If you're ARMED -- why EVEN get out of the truck?

Was the plan to tackle him and hogtie him up til the police arrived? If so -- LEAVE the fucking shotgun in the truck.. Or WAS there --- no plan, no training, no preparation??? YAHOOS don't plan...
Looks like they were going to let him go ,, they did enough, father was in the phone with the cops..

Sure they were captitan... Getting out of the truck to do what? Ask for a confrontation? Could yell out "We called the cops and are making a citizen's arrest and have him LAUGH at you? Why get out of the vehicle if the plan was "to let him go"??

I think YOU'D melt under even 4 minutes of cross examination with your "explanations"...
The follow was over, the father prob said forget it, I’m on the phone with the cops, so Travis got out, probably yelled something at the criminal. Still no reason to attack him

Looks like they were going to let him go ,, they did enough, father was in the phone with the cops..

when papa was on the phone his dumbass son who left his handgun in an unlocked car on the street to be stolen, was running from standing near the driver’s side rear wheel to the front of the truck where he came very close to the jogger and the gun was fired.

In no way can that be called “going to let him go”
Well if that’s your case it’s weak, I bet trains wanted to yell something at him
Or take a pic

There was no need to hold the suspect the police were very close....all they needed to do was to keep him under observation. If they had wanted to arrest him they could have don that when they first cam in contact with him..........Greg McMichaels was a policeman for years he knew how to do an arrest. He just decided for whatever reason to let the police do the dirty worik as in that is what they get paid for.

They WHY get out of the truck and risk a confrontation?? WITH a freaking shotgun in hand that HINDERS your ability to hold him..

And from what I read -- the Sr Yahoo was a desk jockey who wouldn't even comply with MULTIPLE requests to take the required yearly firearms training for 5 or 6 years...

How were they intending to "ARREST" him?? With all their great "knowledge and training"???
Maybe he wanted to get a closer look
To identify him , tattoos piercings or marks.

He needed to stretch his legs and he could talk just as well outside the truck as inside.

Oh, horseshit. That won't fly and you know it.

Also, when I want to talk to someone I don't take a shotgun with me. Then again, I'm not a redneck racist pussy in south Georgia, either...

I really thought you were smarter than this........or do you just not know the facts of the case? They never intended to shoot and kill Ahmaud that is a crazy deduction.

I am smarter... Period.. Answer me this.. WHAT WAS the fucking plan if this guy IGNORED THEM and jogged past their truck??? If you're ARMED -- why EVEN get out of the truck?

Was the plan to tackle him and hogtie him up til the police arrived? If so -- LEAVE the fucking shotgun in the truck.. Or WAS there --- no plan, no training, no preparation??? YAHOOS don't plan...

Sure they were captitan... Getting out of the truck to do what? Ask for a confrontation? Could yell out "We called the cops and are making a citizen's arrest and have him LAUGH at you? Why get out of the vehicle if the plan was "to let him go"??

I think YOU'D melt under even 4 minutes of cross examination with your "explanations"...
Well, the only one who knows for sure why Greg got out of the truck is him but another question is why did the father remain the in the bed of the pidkup...if they were going to attempt to arrest arbery he would have been on the ground to help his son. Just common sense.

I think you're seeing the diff between HAVING a plan and NOT having a plan..

I think what we are seeing is an evolving plan....Greg said when they took off they intended to do a citizens arrest but obviously they changed their mind as they made no attempt to make a citizens arrest.

I think they realized as time went by and with the cops due at any moment....they just decided to let the cops make the arrest.

But they didn't do that; not even a little bit. In fact, if they knew the cops would be along any moment, then perhaps they should be investigated for obstruction of justice, too.

What would Arbery have to say to the police that Travis McMichael didn't want him to say?

It's beginning to seem, if we accept what you say as true, that there was a reason the younger McMichael didn't want Arbery talking to the police, and he was willing to kill Arbery to keep him from doing it.

Interesting...

All the facts will come out.

And when they do there's a fair chance Travis McMichael will be executed...

These dudes will be convicted of NOTHING...unless the unspeakable happens, and Biden is elected, at which point the DOJ will step in and indict them for a civil rights violation.

You could elect David Duke and these guys would still be convicted.

If the DOJ steps in (which they're already preparing to do, by the way), and these guys are found guilty of a federal hate crime, they will have no one to blame but themselves.

Actions have consequences. Decisions have consequences. And Travis and Greg McMichael are about to become very, very aware of that...
Why do these guys trigger you?

Aside from the fact that they're cowardly racists who killed an unarmed man?

Arbery killed himself in the final analysis and maybe in a real sense also...as he pulled on the barrel of the shotgun he could have caused it to discharge.

People like you are the type who'll smack a hornets nest with a baseball bat and then blame the owner of the tree the hive was in for you getting stung...

Forum List

Back