Video shows Ahmaud Arbery Was caught breaking and entering an unfinished property, then towards McMichael‘s house

The follow was over, the father prob said forget it, I’m on the phone with the cops,

You are an idiot you know. He was on the phone with the cops. At least 911. You can’t say he probably said something because it’s recorded what he actually said.

And seconds before the shots were fired it’s too late to call off the aggravated assault. It was aggravated assault when the gunmen passed the jogger and stopped in the road to intercept him.

they cannot uncommit the felony that put fear of bodily harm into their victims mind by deciding in the final seconds preceding his death that their last second intent was to let him run past the roadblock unharmed while yellin Stop STOP STOP
Lol he was on the phone with the cops way before the first shots. You don’t have to lie, I know this isn’t court I can’t hold you in contempt, but stop trolling with your fake news

The follow was over, the father prob said forget it, I’m on the phone with the cops,

You are an idiot you know. He was on the phone with the cops. At least 911. You can’t say he probably said something because it’s recorded what he actually said.

And seconds before the shots were fired it’s too late to call off the aggravated assault. It was aggravated assault when the gunmen passed the jogger and stopped in the road to intercept him.

they cannot uncommit the felony that put fear of bodily harm into their victims mind by deciding in the final seconds preceding his death that their last second intent was to let him run past the roadblock unharmed while yellin Stop STOP STOP
Lol he was on the phone with the cops way before the first shots. You don’t have to lie, I know this isn’t court I can’t hold you in contempt, but stop trolling with your fake news
LOL

Not according to the actual 911 call that's been released. Don't they train you idiots any better than this in Russia?

LOL

Not according to the actual 911 call that's been released. Don't they train you idiots any better than this in Russia?
Cool story

GOOD MORNING VIETNAM!!! I am ready to rumble ....come on all you libtarded dummies....bring it on.

Negroes are filthy,dirty and never wash their hands even after taking a crap.......often infected with aids and now are dying from corona virus more than any other group because of their lack of morals and good hygeine.

That is the story the media needs to relay to the public not that they are all innocent little darlings that needs the media to protect and cover up for them.

The U.S. Surgeion general who is black and a good and decent African American got on their case about all their bad habits and they came back with....what else?... he is a WAYCIST

No wonder Greg McMichaels wanted to wait for the poeleeece wanted to avoid having to put his hands on feral critters infected with all kinds of disease.

Last edited:

LOL

Cool story
It's cool 'cause it's true...

Are ya feeling stupid yet?

Negroes are filthy,dirty and never wash their hands even after taking a crap.......often infected with aids and now are dying from corona virus more than any other group because of their lack of morals and good hygeine.

That is the story the media needs to relay to the public not that they are all innocent little darlings that needs the media to protect and cover up for them.

No wonder Greg McMichaels wanted to wait for the poeleeece wanted to avoid having to put his hands on feral critters infected with all kinds of disease.
^^^ a piece of shit racist chimes in.

LOL

Cool story

The video proves I’m correct,, way before the first shot,, he was trying to explain the situation but Arbery attacked his hero son.

LOL

Cool story

The video proves I’m correct,, way before the first shot,, he was trying to explain the situation but Arbery attacked his hero son.

18 seconds is not "way before the first shot" following a 4 minute chase.

LOL

Cool story

16 seconds is not "way before the first shot" following a 4 minute chase.

To me it is.. you make sound like he called to cover his ass lol

LOL

Cool story

Try posting with coherent English, Comrade.
icon_rolleyes.gif

LOL

Cool story

16 seconds is not "way before the first shot" following a 4 minute chase.

icon_rolleyes.gif

Yup deflected

LOL

Cool story

icon_rolleyes.gif

Yup deflected

Deflected what?

What this will come down to in court, is whether the defendants could have avoided killing the victim. The answer is, "Yes". The next question will be, "Then why didn't you?"
The defendants admitted that they "Chased him down." Had they stopped chasing the victim down, the murder could have been avoided. Had they stayed in the truck, the murder could have been avoided. By calling 911 before they started chasing the victim, the murder could have been avoided.
The fact that they had options to prevent the murder and murdered the victim anyway, is why the shooters are facing murder charges.
They chased down and murdered an unarmed man. Guilty.

What this will come down to in court, is whether the defendants could have avoided killing the victim. The answer is, "Yes". The next question will be, "Then why didn't you?"
The defendants admitted that they "Chased him down." Had they stopped chasing the victim down, the murder could have been avoided. Had they stayed in the truck, the murder could have been avoided. By calling 911 before they started chasing the victim, the murder could have been avoided.
The fact that they had options to prevent the murder and murdered the victim anyway, is why the shooters are facing murder charges.
They chased down and murdered an unarmed man. Guilty.

Not to mention there were two (possibly three) big macho tough guys who could have easily subdued the runner until the cops got there without the use of firearms.

Looks like they were going to let him go ,, they did enough, father was in the phone with the cops..
The follow was over, the father prob said forget it, I’m on the phone with the cops, so Travis got out, probably yelled something at the criminal. Still no reason to attack him

The video proves I’m correct,,

You cannot be correct about anything. You post idiotIc nonsense all day seven days a week. Your latest being that GM told TM to let the jogger go and then Faun posts GM’s 911 call depicting GM telling the jogger to stop as he comes around the truck - TM is in front of truck during that half second and the first shot was fired.

Nowhere did GM tell TM to back off I’m on the phone with police let the jogger go by.

You made that all up in your ignorant racist head.

And you claim Faun’s video proves you are correct.

Last edited:
Even if this is true,, he had every right to shot someone attacking him.

He fired one shot that may have wounded AA on the wrist and you are saying an unarmed black man being fired upon from six feet away has no right to try to disarm the White man who just approached and fired a deadly weapon at him.

Does the white man get two free shots to kill an unarmed black man before an unarmed black man can attempt to fight back.

That’s a pretty big rule in favor of white privilege you got there.
Lol your stories are funny

At least my stories are backed up by the video. It won’t be so funny when TM and GM are trying to explain to the jury why TM ran to the front of the truck to confront the jogger up close when the gun was fired the first time.
Lol if the DA attempts that funny story you just wrote he will be the Laughingstock laughingstockof the country haha

Without a doubt. Funny how blacks are so ridicuously stupid.
Poke a conservative... find a racist.

:poke:
Oh so you want to ride it for political purposes eh? Pathetic.

How many times does it need to be spoken in life, that White's have a bad side, and blacks have a bad side, just like any race or group has a bad side ? Attempting to use blanket terms for each is as stupid as it gets, but maybe you figured you could throw that sucker punch and run ??? LOL

I read and see some bad stuff in here, and so I'm just keeping up with all the good points made by everyone that seemingly are good points, and I'm leaving the other bad points or all of the bad behavior to rot and die on the vines.

Keep it civil folks, is that so hard to do ?

LOL

Cool story

They were parked ....not chasing. Looks like ahmaud was chasing them....running up on them like that....Oh my bad I forgot.....he was in fear of his life he wouldn't do sumptin so stoooopid....but wait the video shows it...whas going on here.? Would a sane man run to what or whoever he considered a threat to his life? Any sane person on here want to answer that.

I read and see some bad stuff in here, and so I'm just keeping up with all the good points made by everyone that seemingly are good points, and I'm leaving the other bad points or all of the bad behavior to rot and die on the vines.

Keep it civil folks, is that so hard to do ?

Its long past the time to be civil...when we have a media that mouths propaganda 24/7 and lied about this case from the start.....claiming white racists hunt down black to kill...time people quit trying to be civil and realize the media has declared war on White America....no time for civility now. Time to wage war.

and lets get real.....no one cares about black lives....not even blacks unless the black was killed by a white man despite the fact the black was committing a crime whilst kilt.....dat does not mattah at all to da Africans....why? We all know why....because they can use it to further their fallacious agenda of black victimhood and use that to get moe money from Uncle Sam.

BTW just heard Ahmaud's mother has collected a cool 200 large....just by letting the race baiters use her.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back