Video shows Ahmaud Arbery Was caught breaking and entering an unfinished property, then towards McMichael‘s house

One thing this country don't need, and that is to revert back to the days of racism either being implemented by White's or Black's.

Time to grow up America.

Quit letting yourself be manipulated by forces that have not the countries well being in their souls, but instead they have nothing but hate and darkness in their souls.

Revert back to Christ and his message America, and if so we will do nothing else but move forward in life.... Anything else is just defeatism and every other kind of ism that there is.
As long as this country is divided by culture we are always going to have race issues as long as we have Democrats grandstanding We will have Race issues. Blacks are being told they will get reparations if they continue to complain.. democrats are the problem

But whites proclaiming that "most black criminals have AIDS" and "blacks are stupid" aren't part of the problem?

You're a shining example of racism as it exists in this country...

For crying out loud we are all racist. Get over it.

Blacks more so than anyone else. Even the majority of blacks say that.

I think what was said was that a lot of black criminals have aids.

Lest we forget that first of all Africa is where aids came from.

Last edited:
Ahmaud (what the hell kind of name is that?) was not jogging. He was not a jogger. Was not dressed as a jogger would dress.

He broke the law when he entered the house undergoing renovations. There were NO TRESPASSING signed at every door. There was no legitimate reason to enter the premises.

That neighborhood has a recent history of break-ins, and the gunmen had been asked to keep an eye out for exactly this sort of activity.

When he was confronted by "two white guys with guns in a pickup truck" he RAN TOWARD THE TRUCK and the occupant who was carrying a long-gun. In the Leftist fantasy world, this is normal, rational behavior.

All the facts will come out. The Leftists and the Blacks in the area will refuse to accept any facts that are contrary to the mandatory Narrative. These dudes will be convicted of NOTHING...unless the unspeakable happens, and Biden is elected, at which point the DOJ will step in and indict them for a civil rights violation.

One thing this country don't need, and that is to revert back to the days of racism either being implemented by White's or Black's.

Time to grow up America.

Quit letting yourself be manipulated by forces that have not the countries well being in their souls, but instead they have nothing but hate and darkness in their souls.

Revert back to Christ and his message America, and if so we will do nothing else but move forward in life.... Anything else is just defeatism and every other kind of ism that there is.
As long as this country is divided by culture we are always going to have race issues as long as we have Democrats grandstanding We will have Race issues. Blacks are being told they will get reparations if they continue to complain.. democrats are the problem

But whites proclaiming that "most black criminals have AIDS" and "blacks are stupid" aren't part of the problem?

You're a shining example of racism as it exists in this country...

For crying out loud we are all racist. Get over it.

Blacks more so than anyone else. Even the majority of blacks say that.

I think what was said was that a lot of black criminals have aids.

Lest we forget that first of all Africa is where aids came from.
Winner

Time to grow up America.

Democrats once advocates for the white working class have degenerated into standing for and supporting anything and anyone that hates America....a party of traitors led by traitors... to hell with them....that is where they belong.

Lol if the DA attempts that funny story

You call this a funny story:

“It won’t be so funny when TM and GM are trying to explain to the jury why TM ran to the front of the truck to confront the jogger up close when the gun was fired the first time.”

Are you saying that TM did not run from the driver’s side of the truck to the front of the truck where the first shot was fired. The video does not capture TM running to the front of the truck but it shows him retreating from the front of the truck after the first shot was fired.

Since TM is seen retreating right to left it means he already attacked his victim by moving left to right. There is no other explanation for TM’s presence in front of the truck when the first shot was fired.

Even if this is true,, he had every right to shot someone attacking him.

He fired one shot that may have wounded AA on the wrist and you are saying an unarmed black man being fired upon from six feet away has no right to try to disarm the White man who just approached and fired a deadly weapon at him.

Does the white man get two free shots to kill an unarmed black man before an unarmed black man can attempt to fight back.

That’s a pretty big rule in favor of white privilege you got there.
Lol your stories are funny

At least my stories are backed up by the video. It won’t be so funny when TM and GM are trying to explain to the jury why TM ran to the front of the truck to confront the jogger up close when the gun was fired the first time.
Lol if the DA attempts that funny story you just wrote he will be the Laughingstock laughingstockof the country haha

Without a doubt. Funny how blacks are so ridicuously stupid. They score the lowest on i.q. tests of any ethnicity in the world. American blacks have a slight advantage over pure blooded Negroes as most of them have some white blood. A result of black women in America lusting for white men. Just about every time i go to the store some black woman comes onto me. Surely I jest.....not that much. They got sense enough to know it is better to have smart babies than dumb ones.

Ahmaud (what the hell kind of name is that?) was not jogging. He was not a jogger. Was not dressed as a jogger would dress.

He broke the law when he entered the house undergoing renovations. There were NO TRESPASSING signed at every door. There was no legitimate reason to enter the premises.

That neighborhood has a recent history of break-ins, and the gunmen had been asked to keep an eye out for exactly this sort of activity.

When he was confronted by "two white guys with guns in a pickup truck" he RAN TOWARD THE TRUCK and the occupant who was carrying a long-gun. In the Leftist fantasy world, this is normal, rational behavior.

All the facts will come out. The Leftists and the Blacks in the area will refuse to accept any facts that are contrary to the mandatory Narrative. These dudes will be convicted of NOTHING...unless the unspeakable happens, and Biden is elected, at which point the DOJ will step in and indict them for a civil rights violation.

Ahmaud sounds muslim to me. Maybe he mama black muslim?

All the facts will come out.

And when they do there's a fair chance Travis McMichael will be executed...

These dudes will be convicted of NOTHING...unless the unspeakable happens, and Biden is elected, at which point the DOJ will step in and indict them for a civil rights violation.

You could elect David Duke and these guys would still be convicted.

If the DOJ steps in (which they're already preparing to do, by the way), and these guys are found guilty of a federal hate crime, they will have no one to blame but themselves.

Actions have consequences. Decisions have consequences. And Travis and Greg McMichael are about to become very, very aware of that...

These dudes will be convicted of NOTHING...unless the unspeakable happens, and Biden is elected, at which point the DOJ will step in and indict them for a civil rights violation.

If the DOJ steps in (which they're already preparing to do, by the way), and these guys are found guilty of a federal hate crime, they will have no one to blame but themselves.

Actions have consequences. Decisions have consequences. And Travis and Greg McMichael are about to become very, very aware of that...
Why do these guys trigger you?

I really thought you were smarter than this........or do you just not know the facts of the case? They never intended to shoot and kill Ahmaud that is a crazy deduction.

I am smarter... Period.. Answer me this.. WHAT WAS the fucking plan if this guy IGNORED THEM and jogged past their truck??? If you're ARMED -- why EVEN get out of the truck?

Was the plan to tackle him and hogtie him up til the police arrived? If so -- LEAVE the fucking shotgun in the truck.. Or WAS there --- no plan, no training, no preparation??? YAHOOS don't plan...

The house had doors and windows on it bro, it had expensive equipment inside. He had a camera to catch ppl breaking in, it had electricity.. this is a dwelling.

So a jogger is gonna steal doors, windows, electricity??? This is insane...
Who said that? I was pointing out this house wasn’t empty and open like he claimed lol

What do you think a JOGGER would be stealing from the place that would rise to a felony??? A HAMMER??

I really thought you were smarter than this........or do you just not know the facts of the case? They never intended to shoot and kill Ahmaud that is a crazy deduction.

I am smarter... Period.. Answer me this.. WHAT WAS the fucking plan if this guy IGNORED THEM and jogged past their truck??? If you're ARMED -- why EVEN get out of the truck?

Was the plan to tackle him and hogtie him up til the police arrived? If so -- LEAVE the fucking shotgun in the truck.. Or WAS there --- no plan, no training, no preparation??? YAHOOS don't plan...
Looks like they were going to let him go ,, they did enough, father was in the phone with the cops..

The house had doors and windows on it bro, it had expensive equipment inside. He had a camera to catch ppl breaking in, it had electricity.. this is a dwelling.

So a jogger is gonna steal doors, windows, electricity??? This is insane...
Who said that? I was pointing out this house wasn’t empty and open like he claimed lol

What do you think a JOGGER would be stealing from the place that would rise to a felony??? A HAMMER??
not sure what you mean, intent to steal is the felony

Why do these guys trigger you?

Aside from the fact that they're cowardly racists who killed an unarmed man?

They only brought their weapons for self protection as in they had reason to fear Ahmaud might be armed as a lot if not most black criminals are if nothing more than a knife which can be very lethal at close ranges....and it is well known that usually a black at least has a knife..I mean those of a thuggish or criminal nature.

The McMidhaels knew the police were on the way and would be there any moment. Their plan was to keep the suspect under observation till the police arrived and try to get him involved in a conversation to prevent his escape...do not forgete just as soon as ahmaud heard the neighbor call the police he hauled ass....a good sign of guilt...not a sign of being innocent.

Looks like they were going to let him go ,, they did enough, father was in the phone with the cops..

Sure they were captitan... Getting out of the truck to do what? Ask for a confrontation? Could yell out "We called the cops and are making a citizen's arrest and have him LAUGH at you? Why get out of the vehicle if the plan was "to let him go"??

I think YOU'D melt under even 4 minutes of cross examination with your "explanations"...

For anyone who wants proof that Ahmaud attacked Travis watch this....watch it in full screen view and watch it in slow motion....look for the white T shirt through the windshield of the truck that is ahmaud.

They only brought their weapons for self protection as in they had reason to fear Ahmaud might be armed as a lot if not most black criminals are if nothing more than a knife which can be very lethal at close ranges....and it is well known that usually a black at least has a knife..I mean those of a thuggish or criminal nature.

Why get out of the truck if you were NOT planning to physically HOLD him for the police? ESPECIALLY with a shotgun which is a NEGATIVE if you're planning on tackling or detaining someone physically... Ever seen a cop running after a perp with a rifle or shotgun???????? Duhhh.....

For anyone who wants proof that Ahmaud attacked Travis watch this....watch it in full screen view and watch it in slow motion....look for the white T shirt through the windshield of the truck that is ahmaud.

You mean FULL SCREEN and SLOW MOTION changes anything? I spent 30 years in image analysis for Intelligence, medicine, machine vision.. There's NOTHING about that recording that NEEDS full screen or slow motion... Unless you have a penchant for hallucinating about shadows of a "stolen hammer"...

Here is the video and the action is so fast full screen view and slow motion definitely helps .......https://youtu.be/pRIvB3WbUtQ

Forum List

Back